BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Arielle B.
North Babylon, NY
I like the formula a lot, my only issue is that I ordered this foundation through the made 2 fit app and the color was a little bit off. It was too tan for me to use now but I will save it for the summer. Overall, really nice feeling. Great for oily or combination skin, didn't get any lines or creasing throughout the day. Also great if you're looking for a fuller coverage, hides imperfections well.
Nakiaa T.
Boston, MA
I don’t think it fit my exact skin tone but the formula is perfect and easy to apply on the skin. also the packaging is lovely and having a beauty product custom to ONLY me was fabulous. I love it. A lot.
Michelle S.
Seattle, WA
I’m already a huge bare minerals fan to begin with so when I got this opportunity I was thrilled. The foundation did not look right when it got here and when I first started putting it on my face, but once it blended it was perfect! My boyfriend even commented that it didn’t even look like I had makeup on. It’s light weight with a bit of a matte finish which I love. I highly recommend this product.
Hayley A.
Encino, CA
I think this is a great everyday foundation. It’s a light coverage that can be built to a medium coverage. The shade matches your skin tone and is totally customized to you which I think is super cool! I definitely think everyone should try this product once because the experience alone is very fun and unique!
Allie H.
This foundation is absolutely perfect. I was nervous about the color-matching process, since I have a lot of olive undertones, but it honestly is the best color for my face. This is going to be the only foundation I ever purchase. It’s light, but covers really well!
Katelyn L.
This product was interesting to me because I wasn't sure if it would actually work. I am typically between colors of foundation, but this one hit the spot. The process was a little tedious, but I'd say the color matches my skin tone almost perfectly!
Sydney S.
First, this is such a cool app! It allowed me to match with my perfect foundation color without any trial or troubles. Incredible. This will change the way we purchase foundation. There were no troubles with the color that was shipped to me. It matched my skin tone perfectly. It seems like it is full converge at first, but it doesn't last much throughout the day. But for a light natural foundation- its great!
Rebecca V.
Astoria, NY
I was so excited to get my made-2-fit foundation! The app was easy enough to use, unfortunately, my match was off and I ended up with a foundation that was way too dark for me.

I’m kind of bummed out because I absolutely loved the texture and finish of this foundation. If it were my shade it would be perfect!
Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
This is a great base foundation and the app is absolutely fantastic inthe fact that it scans your face to find the perfect match for your sckin tone. I however like a little bit more coverage so I tend to add to mine with another product. For someone who want just the bare amount of coverage this is perfect!
Samantha💪 D.
I am beyond impressed with Bare Minerals and their Made2Fit App. I have never experienced something so simple and accurate at the same time when it comes to makeup. I have fallen in love with my new foundation that was formulated just for me through a scan done with my own phone's camera. How freaking cool is that ?! The app is totally free and so is the scan and the foundation is worth it's weight in gold.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???