BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH
I was really excited to try this customized foundation. The color did end up matching my skin well, so yay! I can’t say this is my favorite foundation ever. I have pretty dry skin at times and if a foundation is not moisturizing, the two do not mix well.
Amelia L.
Charlotte , NC
Creamy and smooth application, and felt great on my face after several hours. The color is slightly off, and doesn’t match as well as my Laura Mercier. Overall, I’d recommend this as a great hydrating foundation.
Elyse T.
Carmel, IN
So I was able to get this product for free thanks to this app! It is pretty light coverage but easy to apply. This did take a while to ship which was annoying but kind of expected since I did order around the holidays. I don’t think I will but this again because it is so expensive and I can find ones close to it but if you are wanting a good foundation and you are willing to splurge I would totally recommend
Chrissy W.
Exceptional customer service and intuitive app gained a star from me. The foundation while the viscosity is excellent, the coverage is good, the match however is still too warm for my porcelain skin tone. I've already been rematched as well. So 2 times still not close enough for every day wear at this time of year. Maybe after a bit of a tan come summer.
Jaylynn W.
Marion, IL
I have a very hard time finding foundations to match my skin tone and undertone without them being too dark so I was very skeptical at first thinking there is no way this foundation will match by taking a bunch of pictures with a camera on my phone but I was completely wrong. The color matches my skin tone perfectly and I am so excited to have finally found one that does! The only drawback is that it is a very light coverage foundation so it is great for everyday use but might need a second product to use for going out or when you need 24-hour coverage.
Natalie F.
I love love love this foundation. Color was spot on and matched my skin perfectly. Love the packaging which is personalized with my name on it. It has an easy to use pump which is fantastic. Doesn’t make me greasy or shiny and leaves my skin feeling moisturizes. I am very very happy with it and will definitely be buying it again in the summer when Im sporting a tAn! So glad I got to try this product for free.
Katie D.
Piscataway, NJ
The color was a perfect match so I was thrilled about that. That being said I put a little on and it made my dry skin really stand out and look horrible. I have not found any foundation where it does not make me look super dry and flaky. And I’m not even really that dry to begin with. I have combination skin but foundation always seems to show that I’m extra dry and this was exactly the same. Kinda bummed.
Ashlyn M.
Newnan, GA
I really like that it is made just for you, using the app you can get the perfect shade for you. The app is very easy to use.  The foundation is long lasting and has more of a matte finish. By the look of the color I thought it would be too dark but as soon as I blended it into my skin it was just right. I have oily skin and I felt like it helped me combat the oil. I would recommend it to others.
Chelsea L.
I was very impressed with this foundation. The shade match was perfect considering I was a little skeptical being it was being generated by an app. I have oily skin and this settled on my face nicely. I didn’t experience any creasing whatsoever. The coverage I would say is light to medium. I would definitely recommend this product! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Lindsay R.
Dallas, TX
Unfortunately this product never worked for me. Received the first box and way too dark for me. They gave me another code and I did the scan...but forgot to take my case off so did it again right after the first. The scan of the first one was a lighter color! (But still too dark for my fair skin). Cool idea if it worked
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.