BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Lilly P.
Irving, TX
The bare to fit mineral foundation is amazing. The foundation was full coverage. I love the quality of the foundation. I love how the foundation bottle has my name on it. Although, the foundation was a very dark for my skin color. If I had the one for my skin shade I would think this foundation is amazing. I would recommend this product.
Abby H.
I was so excited to receive a custom foundation bottle with MY NAME on it!!! I was skeptical of the match initially, but it actually looks quite good on my skin. The formula is on the sheer side, but it has a velvety finish. The foundation looks like my skin but better. I’ve only worn it a few times so far, but I look forward to wearing it on natural makeup days. I’d recommend this to all my friends not only for the sheer luxury of the product but its performance, are well.

The only downside I’ve experience so far has been slight oxidation, but it lasted through a dentist appointment. Not too shabby.
Lauren J.
Brookhaven, MS
Honest-I didn’t think the app was going to work. After-I don’t think I can ever use anything else. This was so easy. So fun. And the product- AMAZING. It’s so lightweight and just the perfect amount of coverage. The face of disbelief after application 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
Rebecca H.
Chattanooga, TN
I received this foundation complimentary from Influenster. I am a huge foundation junkie so I can be quite critical. I’m not crazy about this one. It didn’t have much lasting power nor did it cover well. This is a “I’m running to the grocery” foundation. It’s definitely ideal for someone with dryer skin. I found myself to be quite oily just a few hours in.
Brittany L.
Homestead, FL
I love the process of scanning to make sure the foundation matches exactly to your skin tone. The foundation itself is very comfortable and covers and looks flawless on the skin, as well. I’m so happy and thankful that I got to receive the product complimentary. I love it. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi guys so I got my bareMinerals Made-2-Fit me with my name on the bottle I got it #free for product reviewing purposes ! I love it 😍 this bottle so cute and girly the foundation is so lightweight and easy to apply very soft on the face it’s a gentle product witch I love because I have sensitive skin and I also have oily skin so I m really satisfied with this product I well recommend it to my family and friends !
Sophia T.
I like this product, but it was a tad bit darker than my complexion, it’s not that big of a problem because the warmer months are coming soon and it will be perfect then. Even though it was a little darker I was still able to blend it out well enough. It has buildable coverage even though I only need one coat. It has a long lasting wear and it doesn’t irritate my skin. I have never been this excited about a foundation ever. I am so glad I have the opportunity to review such an amazing product that I received compliments of #bareminerals and #Influenster
Dalia A.
Burr Ridge, IL
At first, they sent me a shade that was way off. But, their customer service was so great they immediately sent me a code for another free shade. The new shade they sent me matched my skin PERFECTLY - you couldn't even tell I was wearing foundation. It was lightweight, yet seemed like medium-full coverage. I definitely recommend.
Ericka W.
Perfect match for me ! I was so excited to get a customized foundation and when it arrived I was not disappointed. It matched perfectly . It is a light coverage so it looks very natural, your blemishes will show through so wear concealer . I like the finish as it’s not matter or dewy it’s a nice in the middle finish . It was long lasting and did not crease or melt off . A little tip is when you customize it make sure your taking it in natural light with no makeup on .
Simran K.
Waco, TX
This foundation matching was honestly SPOT ON! I am so incredibly impressed with how accurately it matched me! Especially considering that it’s hard to get a match for olive undertones! The app takes some patience so I was a little annoyed but I understand that they want to get it right! However, it’s not even a medium coverage. It just lightly evens out my skin tone so I have to add more concealer, but I understand, this foundation is true to its description! I just don’t see myself using it everyday since I like more medium-full coverage. Other than, this is a beautiful foundation!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.