BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Carly W.
Verona, PA
So this is an update on a previous post. I received this foundation free from Influenster for my opinion. So I am 99% sure I used the app right and followed the directions correctly and this is what I got...no where near close. I do however have a friend that is near this shade so hopefully she can enjoy it! It seems like a nice foundation and I appreciate getting it complimentary but it's just gonna be a no from me...🤷🏼‍♀️
Kirsten G.
Parker, CO
Honestly, WOW.  Every time I use this foundation I'm blown away by how perfect the skin matching technology worked. It is EXACTLY my natural shade, which is pretty astounding to me.  It is a really nice liquid foundation that is buildable and good for every day wear! It's worth the price and the process! Plus, how fun is it that the bottle has my name on it!? LOVE IT!
I received this product for free from influenster to try in exchange for my honest review.
Lauren N.
Huntersville, NC
I was excited to use this product because the app was very easy and cool to use. I also was excited by the fact that it was so personalized. I typically like a foundation that has more coverage. This one went on very light and I did not think that it gave me enough coverage. I am not sure that I would buy again which I was hoping that I would like it enough because I love the convince of it.
Alicia R.
Winter Garden, FL
This is a very good natural finish foundation, I didn't find it to be full coverage at all. It matches my skin perfectly and it is pretty long lasting even without a setting spray in the Florida humidity! I love the bottle, and it's even better because it has my name on it! I like to blend in this foundation with a beauty blender sponge.
Allison W.
Bismarck, ND
I really love the concept of this bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation ! The color I received was spot on with my skin tone, and that was chosen for me using an app on my iPhone. You simply download the app and it walks you through step-by-step on how to get your custom foundation. Technology sure has come a long way! My only complaint is that this foundation leaves my face feeling a little too shiny for my liking. I prefer more of a matte foundation, so I would consider trying another custom bottle if there were a way to choose a matte option.
Lilly P.
Irving, TX
The bare to fit mineral foundation is amazing. The foundation was full coverage. I love the quality of the foundation. I love how the foundation bottle has my name on it. Although, the foundation was a very dark for my skin color. If I had the one for my skin shade I would think this foundation is amazing. I would recommend this product.
Skyler S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I thought the whole matching process for this foundation was really neat! That being said my color was slightly off, but I think it will match better after I get a little sun. I seems like a very sheer foundation from the couple times I have used it. Definitely an everyday formula, but not so much if you like a full face for a night out.
💄✨Maurys ✨.
anchorage, AK
This Made 2 fit foundation gave me life. Made me realize how much my makeup looks were missing. this sincerely has been the best journey, I could never possibly think that there would be a companion that would create a foundation that would match my skin so perfectly. It is such a light weight foundation, and yet does so much for your skin! Would recommend this to anyone #1 so far! YAY!!!
Abby H.
I was so excited to receive a custom foundation bottle with MY NAME on it!!! I was skeptical of the match initially, but it actually looks quite good on my skin. The formula is on the sheer side, but it has a velvety finish. The foundation looks like my skin but better. I’ve only worn it a few times so far, but I look forward to wearing it on natural makeup days. I’d recommend this to all my friends not only for the sheer luxury of the product but its performance, are well.

The only downside I’ve experience so far has been slight oxidation, but it lasted through a dentist appointment. Not too shabby.
Brittany L.
Homestead, FL
I love the process of scanning to make sure the foundation matches exactly to your skin tone. The foundation itself is very comfortable and covers and looks flawless on the skin, as well. I’m so happy and thankful that I got to receive the product complimentary. I love it. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.