BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...35 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
rae c.
I didn't expect a whole lot as far as quality for this foundation because I had purchased the old bareminerals from the infomercial years back and was not impressed.

I was very pleasantly surprised when I tried this foundation.

I was so excited when i downloaded the Bareminerals Made-2-fit app. I thought it was the coolest idea ever. The app was really easy to use, had a great tutorial. It only takes a few mins to get your perfect match. I'm pretty sure shipping was fast, within a week I had the foundation I'm my hand ready to try.

When I first squirted some out onto my hand I was not too sure the color was right. Then I put some on my jawline still not quite convinced, but then I started to blend it in and realize that it was a perfect match to my areas that didn't have redness.

The consistency was so smooth and creamy and it Blended in flawlessly. It has about a medium coverage and a little bit of a dewy finish.

The packaging is super beautiful that does not look like it has a lot of product in it. I was extremely happy to get this complementary to try to review and would highly recommend it to anyone that has a hard time matching their skin tone.
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
I love this app. I'm really surprised no one thought of it before now, but I am glad bareMinerals has released this. Finding an accurate foundation shade is tricky; you have to know your skin tone, undertone, complexion and if you are you peachy, pink, neutral, golden or yellow? Are the veins in your wrist blueish or more green? And when you're a tad bit darker than medium complected with a golden olive skintone, finding the perfect foundation is nigh impossible without going into the hallowed makeup aisles of Sephora, Ulta or Nordstroms and having yourself matched up by a sales associate! THIS APP is a GOD send, in all honesty, because you can do it all yourself. You don't want to appear too sallow or too orangey, but rather beautifully natural and radiant. This app figures that all out for you. Therein, too, it's So Super Cool that your Shade is named after you, what more could a beauty blogger want?! I highly recommend this app. It's easy to use and way too cool. Thank you for this breakthrough; It's Genius!!!
Tara C.
Muncie, IN
I usually have a very hard time getting a true matched foundation. I was using fenty beauty foundation but then I won a bottle of this. I wasn't sure about it cause it still looked too dark in the frosted glass bottle but when I put it on it matched perfectly. It looks like a better very often my skin. It's shear coverage but is very buildable. It feels light and lasts all day. The bottle has a pump and is a really nice size. I will say it's a little pricey at like 49 dollars while my Fenty was 38.
Stacie L.
Torrance, CA
I received this foundation complimentary from Influenster.  This turned out to be a very nice, lightweight foundation.  I was totally hesitant to let an app pick my shade - everyone knows things show up different colors on different screens - but it turned out to be spot on!  I did order this during winter though, so hopefully the app will let me save two shades - one for summer, one for winter.

The app - Just a couple pointers - make sure you aren't tapping the camera to any areas of concern on your skin - it will pick those up.  Make sure you are in an area with good, even lighting.

The bottle is really cute.  It's personalized and it is frosted so you can see how much you have left in your bottle.  It has good weight to it and the pump works well.

The foundation itself went on semi sheer for me, but I do have redness and spots so I would definitely suggest to still use your concealer/color corrector with this.  With a primer, it lasted for most of the day.  I am curious to see how this will stand up in warmer temperatures though.

Shipping time was amazing!  I was super excited to see it arrive in only a few days after placing the order.  There is nothing like having something arrive faster than expected!
#Made2Fit #BMxM2F #complimentary @bareMinerals @influenster
Katherine B.
This is exactly how buying foundation SHOULD be! It's truly amazing. First, you download the app, and follow the instructions on how to get your exact match. Your phones camera is used to get this. I've never seen anything like it. Your perfect match is created and sent to you complete with your own name on the bottle! I got my bottle about a week after I ordered it, and I could not be any more pleased! The packaging is really beautiful, and the bottle feels heavy and expensive. Not like a cheap plastic bottle. Plus, did I mention it has your own name printed on it?! The foundation itself is nice and thick and creamy. I like to use the back of my hand for application, and it doesn't run off once I pump it. It smells really good. Clean and fresh, and not like it's full of weird chemicals or perfumes. It literally matched my skin tone PERFECTLY. I am so impressed. Blending was obviously SUPER easy since the color is a perfect match for me. I would say it's probably a medium to full-coverage foundation. This is my new highest recommendation on foundation..and I've tried them ALL!
maria s.
This foundation is amazing to say the least. I was super skeptical about the blend that I would get. I have vitiligo which is white patches on my face and body and with all the scanning process I was nervous. I had no idea it was gonna match that great. The texture is creamy and it feels very concentrated . It is sheer to medium coverage but I feel it can be worn as full coverage as well if u work in the certain spots you need to cover. I have vitiligo on my face and a lot of foundations are not consistent with their formula, but to my surprise this was thick enough to work it and make it kinda cover my spots. I love the finish because it’s matte and I have oily skin. It still looks matte and it has been like 3 hrs of me wearing it. The blend matches my skin perfectly and I am so amazed about it. It has so scent and it feels weightless in my face. It does not dry super fact like usually matte foundations. The name on the bottle is just the cherry on top. It’s super cute and it makes me feel fancy that the foundation fits me and it was makes for me. I really do love it. And I highly recommend it. Just as long as you follow the scanning instructions you will be fine. Trust technology. I got this product complimentary from Influenster and I’m super blessed I was chosen to try it.
Cynthia M.
Jamaica, NY
If you’re a full coverage person this probably isn’t for you. If you love a good light coverage/weight foundation that is buildable this is perfect for you! The finish of this is very silky and give you a nice glow. Throughout the day, I noticed that it looks a little cakey around my forehead and cheeks but that it because i have dry patches and that might not be the case for you! I also found out that is great for mixing with other foundations! As for the app, I love it! It was pretty accurate shade matching me and I love how they personalize it for you and put your name! It beats going to the store and buying two different shades just because you don’t know which one to choose! Also if your shade isn’t matched correctly bareMinerals offers a 100 percent shade match guarantee!
McKayla K.
Fayetteville, NC
This was the absolute worst liquid foundation I have ever used. It is so thick and sticky, it hardly moves and can’t be blended onto your face. It’s supposed to be the exact same color as your skin and mine was easily 4 shades darker.
I’ve tried using this and blending with brushes, silicon blenders, and a regular beauty blender and you CANNOT put it on your face in a good way.

I’m so glad I didn’t spend $50 on this and that it was free. I would have been so much more angry if I had paid.

BareMinerals, I love everything else you’ve released, but your liquid foundation is the absolute worst and behind even Dollar Tree foundation.

Do not waste your time or money on this foundation.
Ivy D.
Akron, OH
I received this product for free from Influenster. Using the app to match my shade was a pretty easy process, though I wish it gave me more info about how I was being matched. I didn't know what to expect, but the match turned out to be great. The coverage is light and sheer, which I enjoy, but I wish it was more buildable in areas that I need more coverage like some other lighter bases I've used. The product doesn't seem to build on itself, so if you don't need any extra coverage anywhere, this would be a great match, if a little pricy. The packaging is nice and luxurious, comes customized with your name and the date you were matched, and dispenses a good amount of product.
Feiyan N.
The whole process was pretty easy as they show you how to scan your face to get your perfect match so I was excited to see if it worked. Unfortunately, I was not too impressed by the foundation. It is a light to medium coverage and buildable. At first the foundation seemed fine but then it started separating around certain areas. Also, the foundation ended up being too light for me but they ended up giving me a code to reorder and get my right shade. The second one I received ended up being a little too dark so I just mixed the light and dark one to try and get my shade. I was able to get it to not separate so I like to use the foundation on days I just want something light.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.