BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Amanda C.
First step was to download the app from the iTunes Store. Once I had that, I went through the process of scanning my wrist and several areas on my face for the color match. The tutorial was very descriptive and helpful to make sure I scanned correctly. I was a little bummed that it didn’t confirm the color to make sure it’s at least in the same ballpark of what you think it should be. Nonetheless, I ordered the product (complimentary of Influenster) late night on Wed, Jan 31 and it arrived on the morning of Sat, Feb 3, which I thought was super fast! I recommend giving yourself enough time to order once you need a refill. I was amazed at how well it matched my skin tone, and it seems to stay on all day. The formula feels so light and you can build coverage if you want more. My only complaint is the $50 price point, which is $10 more than I usually spend on foundation.
Eden L.
I have to admit, I was skeptical that the colour would match, and that I would like the formulation. I custom blend my liquid formula myself usually, because its difficult to get just what I want.

First, the color was indeed pretty close! Close enough to not NEED to play with it to lighten or darken it to work. Surprised, but happy at that result.

Second, its not a 'full coverage' foundation (usually my preference from a liquid) but it is a good medium coverage for 'daily' wear. It is 'mostly' matte, but I did need setting powder over it to be camera ready for a TV show shoot.

That said, with only a couple reapplications of powder on my nose/chin, it stood up to two 16 hour days on set, and the key makeup artist was pleased enough with my look that I needed no touchups or adjustments from her before my scenes. Big plus there.

I really liked and was satisfied with this product, skepticism be damned! I am pretty likely to repurchase at least once, mid summer when my complexion is at its darkest, since I can usually blend between my winter & summer shades to effectively work all year.
Caroline O.
Tyler, TX
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid FoundationMy bareminerals made-2-fit foundation just came in!! I received this foundation complimentary and it is the greatest gift I could’ve ever gotten!💗 I was a HUGE skeptic when I scanned my face on the bareminerals app, because I didn’t believe they could match my perfect shade through technology. BUT I WAS PROVEN SO WRONG!! I’ve only had this foundation for two days and I’ve already gotten so many compliments on my skin. Not even my make up, my skin, people think that my skin is clear and they don’t even notice that I’m wearing make up that’s INSANE!😂 I highly recommend to all skin types, colors, ethnicities, this product really does work! It’s like makeup 2.0, it’s the future of makeup!!! No more struggling to find your perfect shade or mixing foundations, made-2-fit has your back girl!
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
*deep inhale* okay... lets get this review started. I was one of the lucky few who received this to try out by Influenster. The app uses a technology called MatchCo , which digitally identifies your complexion which then the bareminerals team personally makes for you. I was VERY excited at the idea of this because it is sometimes hard to find foundations that match me well.. I have to say the app was frustrating to use at first because it’s not compatiable with my iPhone 8+. It would not calibrate at ALL and still doesn’t as of now, they are working on a resolution. Luckily, I still owned my iphone 6s and was able to use it with the Made 2 Fit app. The app first asks you to calibrate the phone against 5 white sheets of paper and from then you continue to scan parts of your body for complexion.. also they recommend indoor lighting (dim) and not harsh natural lighting. I followed instructions, but still however ended up with a very dark shade as shown in photo.. it was disappointing upon receiving the package. The reasoning behind the 4 stars is because of BareMineals rectifying the issue, they sent me another code to use to order another customized foundation which I’m grateful for. They also asked me to complete a survey so they can better understand my needs as a customer with this app.. I did let them know my ideas and concerns. I’ll most likely use this darker shade as a contour. I’ll update once I’ve received my replacement!
UPDATE *** ⚡⚡⚡⚡️️️️
They allowed me to reorder and this time around it’s a wayyy better match! I’m super happy this time. In their survey they sent me since the first shade was too dark, they asked what could they do better to enhance my experience And I definitely think they listened. In their survey I said I preferred my foundation slightly dark for highlighting purposes and it is! Realllyyy happy.
Elise R.
Blacksburg, VA
I was sooooo impressed with this foundation. I used the Made-2-Fit app to get my perfect shade and was hesitant if it would work right or not but when I got it in the mail (complimentary to try thanks to Influenster!!) I was blown away at how perfect it was!!  I have some slight pinky undertones and the foundation had exactly that!  It was an absolute perfect match to my skin.  The only downside was I found the actual formula of the foundation to be kind of thick and creamy feeling and I felt like it just sat on top of my skin.  Also it moved around a lot on top of my skin like bunching up in my creases and breaking apart on my nose.  It just felt like a kind of weird formula.  But then again, I only tried it once so I am going to try it out a few more times, maybe it needs to be set with more powder or something.  I do think it is worth trying!!!
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid FoundationFirst of all, I consider the Made 2 fit BareMinerals app as an innovative way to get the perfect match, even at the beginning I was skeptical to be honest. My biggest concern about purchasing a foundation online is getting the right shade for my skin color but this app makes it easier and it is super easy to use. I followed the instructions and everything worked as I expected. I didn’t go outside, I did it inside of my house with the normal light that I have but I removed my cellphone cover which I highly recommend it to do. After few days I got my foundation, they shipped it fast. The packaging is to dye for, it is so cool having a foundation with your name grabbed on it. I most say this is my favorite part about it. It is like a dream, I never ever expected having any beauty product personalized. This made it so unique! The foundation: The formula is super hydrating with a medium-light coverage, it is perfect to get a natural look and blends like a dream. I recommend a brush to get a medium coverage and a beauty blender to get a light coverage either way will bring you beautiful results. Did I get the right shade? Yesssss! Do I recommend it? Yes, Yes, Yes I do!
I got this product complimentary for testing purposes but this is my own honest opinion!
Britt M.
I’m incredibly impressed with this product. Not only is the formula great, but this foundation was a spot on match shade wise, I’m still in utter shock. I have such a hard time finding foundations and base makeup in general, because I’m fairly neutral, where I have both pink and yellow tones in my skin, but I also have some peachy and olive tones as well (thanks Italian genes!). So many foundations tend to skew either much too pink or too yellow, and don’t get me started when it comes to oxidizing. This foundation is so fantastic and I feel as if all my problems were solved, and all of this just by using an app! Using the app was so simple, so simple in fact that I thought for sure I had screwed up, but it really is that simple. I received my foundation very fast for something custom made, and in such a nice box as well. The finish of the foundation is what I’d call satin-not matte, but not super dewy either, it just gives a very nice natural skin finish with a slight glow that naturally radiant skin would have as opposed to super shiny. This didn’t emphasize or sink into my pores (it only slightly caught onto a couple dry patches I had, and even that wasn’t terrible, and I fixed that through exfoliation/moisturizer). I paired with a mattifying primer, and although I did have some oil break through after a few hours the foundation itself didn’t budge, slide or disappear off my face, and I easily blotted that away. This didn’t oxidize either, which is a huge deal for me since I’d say 99% of foundation do on me. This looked great for hours and up until I removed it at night. I wore this when we were having super cold weather too and it held up well and helped cover up a bit of wind burn as well. Honestly though I’d continue to buy this in color match ability alone, it’s amazing! Overall I’m incredibly happy and would highly recommend this to everyone! 😍
Natalie L.
Wilmington, MA
This foundation is really nice. I wasn’t expecting it to be. I was kind of skeptical, but after using it for a while, it really grew on me.

The packaging is really nice, it feels really luxurious. Having my name on the bottle makes me feel...important? It was incredible! I feel like a celebrity.

The coverage is nice, a little light, but not too bad. I would say it has buildable coverage. The only issue I have with it is the color. That’s why I knocked a star off the rating. It was probably user error, but my color is WAY too dark. I’m pretty fair, especially in the winter. And then it oxidized to a slightly darker color. This is most definitely going to be a summer color for me. I might get it again, but in my winter/early spring shade.

This foundation applies really well with a beauty blender or brush. My preferred method is to apply it with a beauty blender and then go OVER it with a brush to make sure everything is blended in flawlessly.

I would highly recommend this foundation. When you do the scanning, make sure you do it in natural lighting, and have no makeup on to make sure you get the best results!

*this product was sent to me FREE to test and review by Influenster*
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Bare Minerals customer service is AWFUL!!!!! (Not to mention their fake "perfect match" technology that cannot work on freckled skin!!) I've done at least 50 scans and when they actually sent me the replacement, it was DARKER than my skin tone! When I called customer service, SIGI was COMPLETELY condescending and disrespectful. When I asked to speak with a supervisor, she told me NO and that she's in charge and there is "nothing" she can do. Because we went through Influenster, she says they don't need to send us the correct color and I'm basically s*** out of luck. She offered to send me some BS discount to try and BUY a bottle that would better match my skin color. WHAT?!!!! never in my life will I ever support this company EVER!!!!! SHAME ON YOU BARE MINERALS!!!
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I was really excited to have the opportunity to try this customized foundation. I really liked the fact that I could order it online and have my own custom made foundation, after following the steps on the app and was hoping I could keep ordering it in the future. Unfortunately, the shade I received is too dark for my skin tone. Not even during summer, I get that dark. I guess I could try to mix it with a lighter foundation and try to create a shade that would match my skin, but with a toddler, I need something that is quick. It’s a pity because the formula seems very nice and comfortable to wear.
I love the bottle the foundation comes in and the detail of the name on it, makes it very special. I only wish I could get my correct match as I don’t know what I might have done wrong when scanning my skin with the app.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.