BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Kayla S.
Clayton , MI
I was chosen by Influenster to be apart of the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT VoxBox. I felt that the app bareMinerals has created to determine your own personalized shade of foundation is revolutionary, but I wasn't that happy with the product. For $49 I expected a much higher quality product. The shade was too light for my skin tone, it doesn't provide very good coverage and honestly left my skin looking oily. I was disappointed for sure after being so excited by the app. I hope that they can create a better product to go along with the app.
Ali C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this color! It really was made for me! The app is really easy to use. All you need is white paper and I would suggest a room with natural sign light. The app guides you thru the process to develop your perfect shade! Now about the product itself... the formula is light weight and blend-able. Good combo oily skin. I was able to set it with a powder and contour without getting matte spots. Overall great product!
Kayla S.
Benton, AR
I love my bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation! It's very lightweight and it matches my face to a T!  The coverage is not full but it sits as a matte finish and looks nice on my face.  I would definitely recommend MADE-2-FIT to others, follow the directions on the app and enjoy your made just for you foundation.
Maria S.
I was a bit hesitated to try this because I didn’t believe in getting my right shade through that piece of technology! But this actually worked!!!! I got my perfect match! It blends so well. It’s a medium to light coverage and it has a dewy finish which i love because my dry skin , but this shine goes away when i sit it with powder so i can costume what finish i want. Love it but i wish it had a bit more coverage .
Destiny B.
Radford, VA
I like this foundation. It makes purchasing your shape easy. You scan certain areas on your face to match your tone. The app kept crashing during the scanning process which was a pain. I love how light it feels on my skin. I’d purchase this again.
ALLISON K.
Seattle, WA
I thought the MADE-2-FIT app was super easy to use, just make sure you actually have a few pieces of white sheet paper and you should be fine. Once I received my foundation, it actually was a perfect match! No mismatching face and neck for me! I think the foundation is very lightweight so if you are looking for something with more coverage you just need to use more, maybe like 2.5 pumps? Overall, its good foundation!
Brenda E.
Nuevo, CA
Love how the bottle has my name on it gives it a cute touch. The foundation itself didn’t really match me it was too light but using the app was very easy. Formulation was creamy although it is more of a sheer foundation so it gives like light to medium coverage. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love this foundation because it matches my skin perfectly. It is long lasting and coverage is smooth not cakey. I usually mix with a little moisturizer for a more sheer coverage because that is my preference.
Courtney L.
This foundation is really nice for light coverage days! The app was really easy for me to use and my shade match came out perfect. And I love the touch of your name being on the bottle. It’s definitely a no makeup makeup sort of foundation but that’s what I tend to lean towards more often. It really does give you a “fresh face”!
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
I just received and tested out the made2fit foundation! I love the fact that this foundation had no scent, was extremely light weight, & natural. Some times it's nice to step away from all the heavy full coverage and have a nice everyday foundation! It was a little light for me but I felt it melted into my skin beautifully! It doesn't become cakey throughout the day & never settled into my lines/ crease of my face!I'm really loving it✨
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.