BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
This foundation is AMAZING!!! I’ve never experienced something as cool as the process of color matching this foundation, but it honestly looks like I’m not even wearing makeup! This foundation is absolutely worth the money and I will DEFINITELY be getting it again.
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
I received this #free from #influenster. I was really surprised that the formula matched my pale complexion VERY well. I know several others who received the VoxBox has issues with it matching. I really like the formula. It's perfect for those days where you only need light coverage, but it is buildable and can also be used for full coverage.
Kimberlee S.
Chester, Virginia
ECOTOOLS CONFIDENCE IN BLOOM BEAUTY KITI love my personalized bareMinerals foundation! It's the perfect shade for my tan skin, it feels light on my skin and looks natural! The bottle with my name is so awesome! #GOBARE #BareMinerals #Made2Fit #nofilter
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
The shade that I received was not exactly my shade, but it wasn’t too ridiculous. I mix it with my other foundation (Maybelline) and it helps to even out the skin tone. Just by itself however, the coverage is about medium with a little more on the light side but it looks good on the skin and is great for those who have natural and probably more clear skin.
Haley R.
Wow this foundation is amazing and truly made just for me! The color was perfect and it went on smoothly.  I sometimes prefer a slightly more full-coverage foundation but if I pair this with my favorite concealer it looks great! I would definitely recommend giving it a try, especially if you're someone who has a hard time finding the right foundation for your skin-- they do the hard work for you!
Yukii B.
Sugar Land, TX
The app is very easy to use and the customer service are very helpful. The foundation shade is really a match for my skintone. It has a dewy finish and the coverage is sheer to medium. I really love this foundation bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Rachelle W.
Kansas City, MO
The BareMinerals made 2 fit foundation is a very skin like foundation. It’s not full coverage at all, it’s very lightweight. I’ve worn it twice so far. Using a brush and a beauty blender. You get a little more coverage with the brush than you do with a sponge. I don’t think I would purchase it again because I like full coverage foundations to cover up my dark marks.
Danielle C.
Santa Rosa, CA
I am really satisfied with this foundation! It is very lightweight, which is wonderful for all day wear. The color match was also spot on! I was skeptical about that part, but they really came through with a perfect match. It feels so nice on my skin; application is easy as well. I would definitely buy a refill of this when mine runs out!
Mabel. 💄.
This review would have been better if the foundation was a good match. My foundation was WAY too yellow. Almost green. My skin is a warm tone so I’m not sure what happened there. The foundation formula itself was actually nice. It blended well and looked more natural. Cling to a dry patch but it’s so much better than my normal foundation.
Courtney P.
Corinth, ME
This is the perfect everyday foundation. I loved the process of getting my perfect shade. It’s light weight and I love the finish. Coverage is buildable. I would say medium and I feel like my skin can breath which is always nice! I’ve already recommended to friends
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.