BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Natasha S.
Elizabethton , TN
I was so excited to receive this foundation but i am so disappointed in it!! The coverage is horrible and did not look good at all!! It did not match my skin tone/not even close to matching actually. So very disappointed because i wanted to love it.
Kaitlyn✌🏼 M.
Midlothian, VA
This has been the silkiest foundation I have ever put on my face. For someone who never wears make up this is perfect cause it feels like you aren’t wearing a single ounce of make up. I would 100% recommend this to someone who has dry skin, as my skin gets super dry in the winter and this didn’t affect my acne or flaking any more than normal.
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
I initially tried the BareMinerals made 2 fit as part of an Influenster contest, but ended up loving it and so glad I partook. It’s lightweight and lasts my entire work shift (12 hours!) I’ll get a couple more uses before I completely lose my tan and will have to order a new shade. It applies easy with both applicator and hand (I know I know). I always recommended BM to my friends and this is another product and app to add on the list!
Jenna W.
Reno, NV
So I have a hard time picking a rating because 1. The app is hard to use. I had to try to “calibrate” it about 30 times before it worked. 2. The shade I received was DARK. But 3. Once I told them what happened they were quick to fix the problem. I had to do a re scan but once I got my next foundation it is actually a seriously perfect match.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This foundation - from the app process forward has completely impressed me. As someone with skin that is a tough match, with sensitivity and also a dislike for anything heavy - this foundation is flawless. I love it’s buildable formula for lighter vs heavier coverage and breatheability. I’ve always been a skeptic of bare minerals - no more!
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this! Thank you so much for letting me try it. I was so nervous that I messed up the scan and that it s wouldn't fit my skin color. When I first got the bottle in the mail I was thinking the color thru the bottle would be too dark. After trying it on I was so excited to see if matched me perfectly! Even if the shade doesn't come correct you can get it corrected with their return policy! This didn't oxidize to another color at all. Wasn't too heavy and had great coverage.
Jessica J.
Leawood, KS
I was very surprised that this matched my skin so well. It was so easy to go through the steps on the app to help figure out my color. Love that my name is on the bottle too. The only downside of the actual product is that it is a but thicker than I had hoped. It went on very easy, but I wish it was a bit more moisturizer consistency.
Courtney H.
Venus, TX
I have to say I was very skeptical about this foundation and did not think the app would actually be able to match my skin tone, but I had no need to worry! The app actually did send a correct match for my skin tone (it helps to do it in a mirror). As far as the actual foundation goes, I love the bottle. The personalization of my name and the date that it was done was very cool. The foundation was thicker than I expected, which was good. It was maybe just a but light as far as coverage goes, but the good news is that it was buildable, and I still didn't have to use a ton to get the coverage I would normally wear. Overall I loved this product and have already recommended it to family and friends!
Liz Z.
The matching technology is pretty unique though I know it didn't work as well as it worked for me for everyone. The packaging is cute and the foundation itself provides a light-medium coverage. I like that it's personalized and acts as a nice base for makeup, but it's not my favorite foundation so I likely wouldn't pay $50 for it regularly.
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
This foundation is AMAZING!!! I’ve never experienced something as cool as the process of color matching this foundation, but it honestly looks like I’m not even wearing makeup! This foundation is absolutely worth the money and I will DEFINITELY be getting it again.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.