BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Susana C.
If you are looking for a light-medium coverage that matches your skin just right, bareMinerals has you covered. I have received this in a VoxBox and was skeptical about it matching my skin using an app. I was so amazed at how great it matched my skin. In the past I have had to mix two foundations to get my color. Not with bareMinerals. I would have given this 5 star but it was not full coverage. Overall I definitely recommend.
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
I wish I could give a full star but the color from the app doesn’t do justice to your actual skin tone. I love the product otherwise it’s little matte and shiny. It comes with a cute name and I would recommend to match it at Sephora or ulta
Alex C.
Pompton Plns, NJ
While app is easy to use and the shade really matches your skin color EXACTLY, the foundation is very light to medium coverage. If my face had no blemishes at all and I wanted something to even out my skin, this definitely it. However, I had a hard time covering up blemishes and darker spots with this foundation. The texture is pretty good and not too watery, really has a great thickness to it. I also broke out on my chin really bad from the foundation but I also have very sensitive skin.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
I’m not a big fan of foundation generally but this is my new favorite! I tried a foundation from Bare Minerals before but I didn’t care much for it. Having a light/medium complexion and an abundance of freckles I feel like a lot of foundations leave my face looking splotchy. This app and foundation came up with a near perfect shade that compliments my skin tone and freckles without looking fake or needing multiple layers.
Cammy B.
Alexandria, KY
This was a way lighter foundation than. What I was expecting and I’m very pleasantly surprised! It was easy to apply and didn’t leave my skin with an oily feeling like I’ve noticed some foundations do for my skin.
Ambrielle L.
Albuquerque , NM
This foundation did not match me AT ALL. I followed all directions correctly when scanning and it was still 10 shades too dark and had a strong orange undertone. I tried to use white mixers to lighten it, but they only did so much. Im also not fan of the sheer coverage because I have oily skin and by the end of the day, the foundation had worn off. I’m glad I was able to try this for free because I wouldn’t pay for it.
💗💗💗💗🐬🦄👑Shana S.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been struggling to find a foundation that matched me. I either get something too light or too dark. So I was actually nervous to try this. But this honestly blew me away it helps cover my red cheeks pretty well. It goes on smooth and lasts me all day. I love that my name is printed on the bottle too. Just that little extra touch makes me feel special. Pro tip- a little goes a very long way with this; so go light.
Kayla S.
Saint Marys , GA
I was chosen by Influenster to be apart of the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT VoxBox. I felt that the app bareMinerals has created to determine your own personalized shade of foundation is revolutionary, but I wasn't that happy with the product. For $49 I expected a much higher quality product. The shade was too light for my skin tone, it doesn't provide very good coverage and honestly left my skin looking oily. I was disappointed for sure after being so excited by the app. I hope that they can create a better product to go along with the app.
Ali C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this color! It really was made for me! The app is really easy to use. All you need is white paper and I would suggest a room with natural sign light. The app guides you thru the process to develop your perfect shade! Now about the product itself... the formula is light weight and blend-able. Good combo oily skin. I was able to set it with a powder and contour without getting matte spots. Overall great product!
Kayla S.
Benton, AR
I love my bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation! It's very lightweight and it matches my face to a T!  The coverage is not full but it sits as a matte finish and looks nice on my face.  I would definitely recommend MADE-2-FIT to others, follow the directions on the app and enjoy your made just for you foundation.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.