BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Daniela C.
Plantation, FL
I really love this product for daily use, is dewy finish and is incredible how exactly is the tone of the skin I don’t give it a 5 because it doesn’t last long 🙁 but definitely would recommend it for use daily or in those days that you don’t want to wear so much make up
Nancy C.
Fisherville, KY
I like this foundation. It is a great foundation for day to day life. It is very lightweight and I love that about it. I would say it gives me light to medium coverage. It makes my skin very dewy and I love that. If you like matte foundations or full coverage foundations then this is not the one for you. I like it and if I ran out I definitely will consider purchasing it.
Crystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
The app is very easy to use, the foundation is a light dewy finish with light to medium coverage. I have dry skin and i notice it does NOT stick to my dry patches. As for longevity it held up to most 8 hr wear without excessive sweating, and 5-6 with excessive sweating.
Edmarie S.
Deltona, FL
Ok, I was excited To try this foundation for the very first time, First the app was extremely easy to follow, I try it on my Android and the app was struggling, I did the scan on an IPhone and it seems to go well, but when I received the foundation it does not match my skin tone it was dark. I emailed them (bareminerals) they give me another code so I can try it again, so I did all again and the foundation arrived, for my surprise it was very dark again. So the app is not working properly and It's very disappointed because I have two foundation that I am not going to use, and love the formula because it's very lightweight perfect for everyday, but two times and it doesn't Match my tone is frustrating.
Devyn P.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this foundation for a week during work. Here’s what I found: LIGHT coverage. If you are looking to cover blemishes and redness, this is not for you. I have oily skin. This foundation did not work well for me- I felt even more oily than usual, and if I touched my face with my hand, it would leave a mark where the foundation got wiped off. POSITIVES: Blends well, matches my skin perfectly.
Casey C.
Springfield , MO
This product was a very cool change to the traditional daunting task of color matching foundations. When tone varies from brand to brand, if you switch you could have issues finding the correct shade. This does all of that for you! All you do is download the Fit Me app and hold the camera to your face in a series of places, which it easily guides you through!
Haley O.
Evans, GA
I am so obsessed with this foundation!!! I love the whole idea with the app and it is customized just for my skin! I have super dry skin and it left my face not only hydrating but gave super amazing coverage for a beautiful glow! I love this so much and would recommend it to anyone! BareMinerals has done an outstanding job with this new app and product! The product packaging is so adorable it comes in a cute box and when you open it, its like a little slice of heaven! It comes with your name personalized on it which I love!
Julissa R.
I was so excited to receive this foundation in the mail, and really thought that it was so cool to use technology on our fingertips to color match. Unfortunately the match was completely off, about 4 shades lighter than my skin color, for the price and also for the coverage I would not repurchase. Sorry bareminerals, this one is a flop for me.
Sally B.
This foundation really was a perfect match and the fact that I just had to download an app and follow a couple of prompts is amazing. The foundation is also great quality, I have normal to dry skin and it blends so well while lasting all day or night without leading to oiliness in my T-Zone (usual problem for me). I’d definitely recommend giving this a try.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
I had really high hopes for this foundation. The packaging was adorable and so elegant looking! However, the foundation smells of paint, it was the wrong shade and it doesn't have enough coverage for my liking. I prefer a full coverage foundation and this is not at all full coverage. I received this in my voxbox in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.