BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
I received this Foundation free for review and let me tell you it was the coolest Foundation that I've ever had the experience and one of the easiest ways to find your foundation color match. There's an app that goes with it where you scan different parts of your face and arms and wrists and it customizes the foundation to match your skin tone and it's awesome.
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
I was so excited to receive this foundation however I searched it and it was 5 shades too dark for me. I’m not sure how that happened using the light technology on the app but I’m unable to wear this foundation. I’m looking to find a foundation lightener so I can try this out,I was so sad and disappointed that that foundation was not made to fit me
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
The app is very easy to use, you tap your face with the camera part of your phone to formulate the color of your skin. I received my foundation, complimentary from Influenster. I think it is overpriced if you were purchasing with your own money. I like the way it wears, if you’re going for a not full coverage face. My color was pretty light, lighter than I would buy, but it works with my bronzer and evens out okay. I probably wouldn’t recommend this product, based off the price. But if money doesn’t matter, then yes definitely try it out!
Rose C.
Murfreesboro, TN
This foundation is a perfect match. It is usually hard to find my skin tone because I have very yellow/olive undertone but am also very pale. This matches perfectly and is a great medium coverage for my skin. This has just enough to even up my skin and give it a dewy finish. The formula feels light on my skin and smells great. Would purchase again!!
Jasmin S.
It had really good coverage, good for oily skin, and covered my blackheads very well and looked so smooth but it did oxidize and gave me small pimples by the end of the night. I really liked the custom made bottle with my name on it
Iman D.
Foundation was not like my shade at all. When I scanned my face I made sure to do it with a clean, fresh face. As you can see from the picture, it does not match me at all. I did receive this complementary from Influenster, so I’m not that mad just a little disappointed.
Natalie F.
The foundation was creamy and light, it was if I wasn't wearing foundation at all! It was a matte finish. It had a decent amount of coverage but it did not cover dark spots at all but I was astonished how well it matched my skin color. I would highly recommend to others.
Kelli C.
Cleveland , MS
I am so impressed with this technology! I downloaded the app and scanned my face, and the color that was sent is just perfect! I love that it has my name on it as well. This is perfect for someone like me who lives in a more rural area and doesn't have a Sephora in my town. I received this complimentary product from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kaila D.
I really came to love this foundation. So, initially when I received and swatched it on my wrist, I stepped back. I scratched my head a little because it looked a lot tanner than I expected. Of course I'm still going to put it on and give it a whirl. I understand the difference in finding foundations. I live in Hawaii so my foundation needs to switch every few months. And truthfully, I do believe that the color that was sent is supposed to be my color IF I didn't work in an office all day and skipped the beach on weekends this shade would be perfect. However, after you conceal, highlight, and contour the shade matches perfectly and blends seemlessly. It's a dream and simple, everyone will enjoy it.
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
I am so surprised at how perfect this product matched my skin! I was really skeptical about the app because I figured lighting and camera quality could effect the results but it was spot on! The foundation itself was amazing also! It's more of a light/medium coverage but give a nice airbrushed look after you set it. Definitely will be using again!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.