BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Brenda E.
Nuevo, CA
Love how the bottle has my name on it gives it a cute touch. The foundation itself didn’t really match me it was too light but using the app was very easy. Formulation was creamy although it is more of a sheer foundation so it gives like light to medium coverage. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love this foundation because it matches my skin perfectly. It is long lasting and coverage is smooth not cakey. I usually mix with a little moisturizer for a more sheer coverage because that is my preference.
Ashley T.
Springfield, MO
I am very excited about the new Made 2 Fit app. It was easy to use. My match was a bit too dark but I believe this is because I did it at night indoor. Natural daytime lighting would have gotten me a better result. Luckily there is a guarantee so I can try again and update my review when I have!
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
I just received and tested out the made2fit foundation! I love the fact that this foundation had no scent, was extremely light weight, & natural. Some times it's nice to step away from all the heavy full coverage and have a nice everyday foundation! It was a little light for me but I felt it melted into my skin beautifully! It doesn't become cakey throughout the day & never settled into my lines/ crease of my face!I'm really loving it✨
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
Shade is spot on - no surprise there! The formula was a bit oily and too lightweight for me. I have extremely oily skin so I need matte foundation to really set my makeup in place all day. The packaging was perfection and the bottle felt so luxurious. If you have dry skin and you need a more natural everyday foundation then this could definitely work for you!
Nadia Z.
I was weary when I got matched on my phone through the Made2FIT app because I didn't know how accurate it would be.  I was so excited to get it in the mail. Loved that it had my name on it.  I felt that although it looked darker than my skintone, it matched my complexion and gave me a photo finish with enough coverage. I would purchase this when I run out. Made me believe in liquid foundation again
Courtney L.
This foundation is really nice for light coverage days! The app was really easy for me to use and my shade match came out perfect. And I love the touch of your name being on the bottle. It’s definitely a no makeup makeup sort of foundation but that’s what I tend to lean towards more often. It really does give you a “fresh face”!
Cortney S.
Amherst, OH
I was really excited to try this customized foundation. The color did end up matching my skin well, so yay! I can’t say this is my favorite foundation ever. I have pretty dry skin at times and if a foundation is not moisturizing, the two do not mix well.
Savannah W.
Oakdale, CT
This is a great foundation for fresh faces beauties! if you have heavy acne and need a lot of coverage i do not recommend it. it is also very hydrating and glows so if you are oily or prefer a more matte look i wouldn’t recommend this product for you. very cool with the app to get your shade!
Autumn C.
Macomb, MI
I wanted to love this product. I thought the matching app was super easy to use and had high hopes of getting a product that matched my skin and that I would love that isn’t the case. The color seems too dark and even being dark doesn’t have great coverage. It wasn’t super creamy to apply and I had to apply more than I normally would and like I said it didn’t seem to cover well. I didn’t have a great experience.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???