BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Allison L.
Elkins Park , PA
Overall I am super happy with the Made2Fit foundation! It applies nicely and provides a nice natural cover. I have had a few days where it has clumped but I think it was due to the moisturizer I used! I loved that the color is matched to my skin perfectly!
Brittanie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this foundation. It’s a nice medium coverage that can be built to be full coverage. It was nice and blend-able and the formula feels nice on my skin.
The color match from the app actually turned out perfectly. I would highly recommend this product and the app. Thanks to @bareminerals and @influenster for sending me this free product to try. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Megan G.
Barbourville, KY
I love that this product is the perfect shade, but the only down fall is that it isn’t as full coverage to my liking! But over all I love the feel of the foundation as I put it on and after I have put it on. Thank you for letting me try it completely free!
Marissa D.
San Antonio, TX
I Absolutely Loved my Customized foundation from Bare Minerals! I felt especially Special to have my Name on the bottle! I will keep it forever lol I used the app Bare Minerals created, it's easy, convenient & cool. Once I received my foundation in the mail, I used it right away. It provides full coverage without looking heavy like I'm wearing make-up. I don't wear alot of makeup to begin with, so this is Perfect for me! I have so many friends & family asking where I got it!! Highly recommend their app & foundation!
Gina G.
Lisle, IL
The color match was just so-so for me. It was close enough but since it was such a customized process, I expected a spot-on match. This is very light to medium coverage of you build it, but my preference is full coverage so I knew it was going to be a dud from the start for my taste. The bottle with my name was super cool and I like the pump, but this foundation was a no for me and my oily, acne-prone skin.
Briana M.
Palm coast, FL
This was such an innovative product and an amazing experience. The app was so easy to use and the presentation of my package was so beautiful. I love how personalized this was and the foundation was a perfect match. I will definitely be using this again.
Samaya A.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Got this product from influenster!! It’s an amazing product and love the experience of having a personalized foundation. My name being on the bottle is super cool. The coverage is light and I wish it had more coverage. The color matches my skin tone. Definitely think you should try it out!
Kiranjot B.
It’s a decent match but when they say fresh, they mean fresh! It’s a very everyday sheer coverage light foundation. I personally only wear foundation once in a while when I want a full coverage face. This is good for those who want an everyday foundation
Whitney H.
Kennesaw, GA
The product was very well made, I’m a huge Bare Minerals fan. Unfortunately, the product was made way too light for my skin. So while I did get to test the consistency and lightweight feel, I was forced to let my mother keep it. If it had been the right color, then it would have been a great product
Marketa B.
This foundation actually matched my skin perfectly! I'm completely amazed by how well the app actually captured my skin tone! This is a perfect foundation for those "no makeup" makeup days. It is very light coverage, almost like a tinted moisturizer.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.