BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
I really love this foundation. I have pretty normal skin with a slightly oily nose area. This foundation holds up well on my skin and I don’t notice any breaking down around my nose like some other foundations. The last time on this foundation is roughly 8 hours, which isn’t quite as long as I’d like, but still good. The finish is very natural and pretty- nothing too dewy or flat. The coverage is pretty medium. It feels lightweight on the skin and creates a great base for makeup.
The best thing I think about this foundation is how it goes with the Made to Fit app. That idea is so great. You take photos with your smartphone on your skin and they mix a custom shade to match your skin. My foundation matches me absolutely perfectly. I was so impressed. I love this technology!

I would definitely recommend trying this product out!
Alyssa F.
I absolutely love it! The coverage is perfect for my skin type, it’s not too heavy and I feel it’s full coverage for me. Very easy to apply, I absolutely adore how cute the personalization and packaging is. The born on date is nice to know how freshly made and give you an idea of how long your foundation lasts you. Another feature I truly enjoyed was how extremely accurate the at Home mobile matching was, I’ve tried in Sephora before with an associate and sometimes they don’t even get it right with my olive skin tone. Overall, super satisfied. I was glad to be a product tester and test this product out for free I’ll definitely be purchasing once I run out!bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Kristen F.
I was so excited to get to try this product! Im a HUGE BAREMINERALS FAN!! So anyways, the process in getting your custom foundation is pretty neat! Who know you could use the camera on your phone to get a freakin' perfect match foundation and I mean the convenience of being able to do this at home sold me! Who wouldn't love this?? I'm a new mom and getting out of the house with my LO is hard! I'm so fascinated at how accurate it was able to match my skin tone. The coverage is light to medium. Which for me is perfect since I like the natural look. The finish is almost dewy. Also love that it has my name on it. It definitely makes you feel special that it's made for YOU!!! So far this product is legit!! I'm digging it!
Lorena S.
I love this foundation. I got so excited when i got it on my mail. The thing that i love the most is that you get your exact color match. It’s easy to apply. I have combination skin and I didn’t get oily at all. Once i finish my foundation I’m definitely purchasing another one. I definitely recommend this foundation. Thank you Influenster for the oppressor to try this foundation.
Julie M.
El Paso, TX
This foundation is nice, it goes on quite sheer, so I wouldn’t consider it a full coverage foundation, but it’s good for every day use. The color turned out a bit lighter than I typically use, but I think the color scanning on the app was effective. The app was very simple to use and walked me step by step through the process from scanning to ordering.
Melanie T.
Hartford , CT
MY PERFECT MATC!!!! I expected this Foundation to get real close to my skin color but I can barely tell where I and didn't out foundation on. I usually put foundation down my neck to avoid the line of demarcation but I didn't have to do that with this foundation, i just applied it on my face and it's great too because I'm slowly saving Foundation little by little to this bottle will last me a longer time! I am in love with this product! It also comes in beautiful packaging which includes the date it's been made and your name. 10/10 recommend it to EVERYONE! It's a little pricey but VERY worth it!
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
Unfortunately, I ordered my foundation using the app and the color was too dark.  I did reach out to the company and they were very helpful.  They are allowing me to re order but I haven't been able to properly calibrate my phone.  Overall, it wasn't a great experience.  The foundation itself though is great, I've always loved bareMinerals!
Sanaya B.
Columbus, OH
I normally don't like liquid foundation but I was very impressed with bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Face Liquid Foundation. Its light weight and doesn't leave your face feeling oily or greasy feeling. Even after hours of wearing it my skin looked great. It comes in a very pretty bottle. The foundation applies really nice and blends well with the skin.
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
So I have mixed feelings about this. The app was buggy and annoying. So it didn't give me the right shade. It's super orange/red and dark. I'm a neutral undertone and tan. So the app is not accurate in getting your color. I had to do it a thousand times and still didn't get the right shade.The app needs work. It doesn't recognize white when calibrating. If you're phone isn't white the color of the phone bounces back in the camera. In my case I used a rose gold phone. When calibrating the phone picked up white as pink. I tried my bfs phone that is black and the white paper picked up as gray. Definitely not worth it. Foundation didn't set well on my combo skin either. I'll just add this to my kit to use on clients.
Toni P.
Atlanta, GA
I think the color came out a little darker than I was expecting but will work for me in the summer and fall months when I have a bit of a tan. The formula feels pretty good, maybe a bit on the oily side but okay overall and seemed to stay on all day. The only thing I didn’t like was the applicator which was basically just a twist off top with no pump.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.