BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Talisa M.
This was amazing!!! Since I am pretty pale it's very hard finding a shade that works for me; I was surprised when I got the email saying that I was in this campaign. How ever I was very skeptical about how the product would turn out. When I got it it looked a little too dark for my skin tone but I put it on anyways. It was the perfect color for me. The product melted into my skin perfectly and I was in awe with the product.
hannaxlove V.
Corona, CA
I love this foundation at first I didn’t get my natural color but with no hesitation they send me a new one and let me tell you this product is so amazing the way it glides right onto my
Face and it’s so creamy it covers all my flaws and it gives me such a amazing glow it looks like I have no makeup on at all! Thank you for the free package this is the best product I have gotten so far! I definitely will purchase this again!
Bri J.
Hastings , MN
I normally don’t wear foundation but since this was complimentary I figured I would give it a try! My husband is very picky and notices any makeup I wear and he didn’t notice this one at all! My face has been breaking out because of post partum hormones and this stuff covered it up great and looked natural! Didn’t feel greasy at all!
Afton B.
Orange, CA
This foundation was amazing! It goes on so smoothly and my skin feels great when I use it. Hasn’t made me break out which is also good. I love that it has my name on the bottle as it makes it feel special and just for me. I cannot believe how great the color matches my skin! It is flawless! I would definitely purchase this product and recommend it to others. The fact that the app can color match so well is truly incredible.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Today is my birthday and I received My Made2fit bareMinerals foundation with my name on it tried it on my hand and is definitely a match can't wait to do my makeup tonight.The consistency is creamy and feels so light on my skin fits perfectly.
Jenn F.
N Las Vegas, NV
This foundation is great for me in the winter because it is hydrating. My skin is more combo instead of oily in the winter. This is a medium coverage foundation. I found i used typically 3-4 pumps to cover my acne and redness. I wish Bare Minerals made a matte version of this foundation. The shade was a little dark for me even though I followed the directions. Overall, I think I’d try this again if there was a matte option.
Neally D.
Waco, TX
I really like this foundation not only because it's my shade which is really hard to find these days but it doesn't feel like it's too heavy on my face when I put it on which is great for the natural feeling I like . I'm not a makeup junkie but I would definitely recommend this product to anybody  who's looking for a light foundation !

I received this product via Influester for giving my honest review
Megan G.
Hamilton , OH
Although I do like this foundation it isn’t as full coverage as I’d like and it definitely drinks the moisture from my skin. Needless to say It’s matte. Feels expensive with the packaging but not a “full glam” product because it can become cakey
Jessica C.
Cohoes, NY
I love that I can customize a foundation shade to match my skin tone,but honestly I am have fair skin and I feel as though the color is too dark for me. The Made2fit app was easy to use, the packaging of the product was/is nice and to have my name on the bottle is cool too! Just going to have to work with the color to make it work.
Susana C.
If you are looking for a light-medium coverage that matches your skin just right, bareMinerals has you covered. I have received this in a VoxBox and was skeptical about it matching my skin using an app. I was so amazed at how great it matched my skin. In the past I have had to mix two foundations to get my color. Not with bareMinerals. I would have given this 5 star but it was not full coverage. Overall I definitely recommend.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???