BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Haleigh B.
Jacksonville, NC
It’s really hard for me to find exact shades to match. Plus, this foundation didn’t cause any breakouts, feel to heavy, and it was full coverage. This foundation was matte, but wasn’t drying. I received this product to test, and I highly recommend it.
Madison W.
This produce had really nice coverage and went on well. However, with the app the color I ended up getting didn’t match my skin tone enough for me to be able to use it. But I really liked the texture and ease of application.
Alivia M.
Honestly was very sad. I was just looking for a new foundation when influenster said I could try put the app and get a custom match for free! Unfortunately, the shade I got was wayyy darker than my skin. I am sure the product is fantastic and maybe better lighting could have got a better shade. I am just very disappointed I cannot use this foundation.😔
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation very cool concept like never before seen color match. I love this product because it's customized just for your skin. It's very natural and lightweight. The only thing I had trouble with at first was blendablility because the shade was just off because oxidation but I've been getting sun and tanning so it's adjusted to my skin tone better. They just need to tweak the app a bit to calibrate better but overall this product is a breakthrough.
Maria A.
Lynwood, CA
I was honestly so excited to try the app to begin with! And when I received my foundation I was stunned! I loved it! U don’t have to go match ur foundation u can do it from ur phone! The whole hassle of going to a makeup store and waiting in line at times gets me moody! I love online shopping! Specially for makeup! Now u can too! But I sure loved that I got it for
Free!!! Thanks @Influenster @bareMinerals #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #Complimentary #Contest
esra m.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I got this foundation from the BareMinerals voxbox (thank you influenster❤) and I love it! I have very dry skin so it isn't that easy for me to find a good foundation but this one is awesome! The formula is amazing very smooth and velvety and the coverage is on point! It's medium to full coverage and is buildable. Also the concept is very cool (download the made2fit app you'll see)
Yuri G.
Riverview, FL
I absolutely loved this foundation! The formula felt really fresh & weightless on my skin. It was extremely easy to apply & the coverage is buildable. My only con is that the color wasn’t exactly my skin color but it definitely wasn’t a deal breaker. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who has trouble finding their perfect foundation match!!
Christina N.
I love this foundation! Calling it made to fit is perfect because it really is made to fit your skin tone!! It’s sooo easy to match your color and you can do it in the comfort of your own home! Sometimes going to the mall to match your color is hard because you already have makeup on, but by having you match yourself at home you can wash your face and find you true color! The only downfall it’s a little pricey. If you’re willing to splurge I absolutely recommend this product!
karen s.
Darien Center, NY
I received this for free from influenster. It is kind of oily, and I have pretty normal skin. It is light to medium coverage, which I don't like (I like a full coverage foundation). It was true to my skin color, it matches perfectly. Would I spend $50 on it? Absolutely not. But do I enjoy it? Yes. It is a really nice idea from bareminerals to shade match, but it is too expensive for a light coverage foundation. It does make my skin look nice.
Akya H.
Dinwiddie, VA
This product is amazing it’s workable,smooth good for any skin just everything you like in a foundation but it didn’t fit my skin shade, it is lightweight doesn’t feel like anything is on the face I would buy again but make sure it looks to be my color bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.