BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
So they sent me my customized color after using their cool app to scan my skin color. The foundation is on the thicker side so less is better or you better blend! I prefer my foundation lighter and this is in the middle. I'm not sure if I would buy again. The color needs to get blended by my forehead or it sticks out.
Megan v.
This product is great makeup, but offered no coverage. It was exactly the same color as my skin so it offered no cover up for any redness my face has. I started blending it with my other foundation and that seemed it work ok.
Morgan W.
Brooklyn, NY
The color was way too dark for me and I scanned my face several times in the app to ensure I was getting proper results. I did receive this product in exchange for my honest review and unfortunately it did not work for me. The packing is absolutely stunning though.
Victoria S.
I knew when I first received the product that it was meant to be dewy and light to medium coverage, and that was fine. However, the shade was off by ALOT. I have a lot of natural redness in my face, but I’m very olive toned elsewhere, and I think there should be an option to address that before hand because when I scanned my face according to the directions, it made the foundation more pink-toned rather than yellow. So it looks too dark for me. :(
Cat D.
I'm usually a FULL coverage girl however this blew me away. I'd say it's a medium coverage foundation and it is buildable, however it's quite light which is super nice! I have combination skin and this worked so well, no dry patches in sight!!!
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
I received this professional from Influenster for testing purposes. I appreciate they gave me opportunities to try this product for free but I didn’t like this product for my skin. I have dry skin and it made me really oily end of the day. I usually use foundation for 10 hours because I work 8 hours and it didn’t last for 9 hours. It was already started to separate and it wasn’t pretty look. Overall experience was nice but product itself I didn’t enjoy much.
sarah w.
Memphis, TN
So i love the idea of this, the app worked wonderfully once i got the hang of it. My complaint is that I did this right, bare faced, white sheet of paper etc, and my foundation came in a little paler than my face. It doesn’t look awful but I can definitely tell it’s a bit light and when I get darker I’m the summer, i can assume it will be a bigger difference. All in all, I recommend for sure. Just might wear this in winter more than sunnier days.
Sonia M.
Recibi esta base en un voxbox virtual y wow me encanto esta base, tiene ina cobertura media pero lo que me mato fue el acabado ala hora de aplicar la base, se me veia la cara fresca ,me gusto mucho como se me veia, es mi favorita
Alivia M.
Honestly was very sad. I was just looking for a new foundation when influenster said I could try put the app and get a custom match for free! Unfortunately, the shade I got was wayyy darker than my skin. I am sure the product is fantastic and maybe better lighting could have got a better shade. I am just very disappointed I cannot use this foundation.😔
Haleigh B.
Jacksonville, NC
It’s really hard for me to find exact shades to match. Plus, this foundation didn’t cause any breakouts, feel to heavy, and it was full coverage. This foundation was matte, but wasn’t drying. I received this product to test, and I highly recommend it.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.