BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I feel pretty lux having my makeup foundation blended just for me based on my unique coloring. Yes, I have a little celebrity ego boost when I see my name printed on the bottle. It was a perfect match, but I was nervous because the app was glitchy and I had to restart the scan at least 10 times before it got all my color points recorded. The final product was worth it though!
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
I was a little hesitant on it.. I think it was a little too dark for my face but at the same time it matched my rest of my body.. usually I tend to go a bit lighter with the face and then bronze it up.. so it truly was fit 2 my face.. I loved the coverage and how light it felt on. I was super impressed on the packaging too. I loved it! My first ever bare minerals purchase and I am not disappointed! The picture was after sweating a while dancing and it still looks great. (Ps didn’t get married just went to a bday dinner and dance and they had a fake get married booth! Lol) The color was spot on!
Kara S.
Kingsport, TN
I’m rating this product a 3...the product was good however i didn’t like how you couldn’t choose your skin type. I have extremely dry skin and find that a lot of foundations don’t work for me...The color was also a shade to dark for me. I will be giving this foundation another try in the summer! Thanks to influenster for sending me this complimentary voxbox.
Lacy I.
For me, the color I received matches my skin perfectly. I had no issues with the app and it was easy to use. I love that this has a sunscreen and doesn’t break me out. Applies easily but doesn’t wear all day. I am super oily so this didn’t hold up all day but most foundations don’t for me. Also, very sheer coverage so I needed concealer after application... which is fine because on the areas of my face that don’t need a lot of concealer...this looks very natural. If you have dry or normal skin without a lot of stuff to cover up this would be perfect for you. This reminds me of a B.B. cream that just evens everything out. I just need more coverage and oil control. Still I like to use this on days I don’t want to wear a lot of heavy makeup.
Asmita A.
I loved my foundation! It was my perfect shade, and I love the fact that my name is on it! It feels super lightweight, and it is light coverage, so its more of a natural looking foundation. The only thing I disliked was that it was a little sticky, but other than that, I love it!
Sabrina P.
Apple Valley, CA
Absolutely love this product. It is my go to foundation right now. The coverage is great, very lightweight, stays on all day. I was actually worried that the app would pick a shade darker than I need, as I've had this with other companies and brands. I didn't have that problem at all. Perfect match. I've already recommended it to a few of my friends to try.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
I love the packaging!! Its luxurious and I love that my name was on the bottle. Although the shade was a little dark for me, I mix it with a lighter shade and I love it. I do t mix a lot of the other foundation so that I can get the feel of the formula and its creamy and gives me full coverage without it looking cakey or heavy. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a satin to full coverage with the feel of barely having makeup on!
Safania R.
Halethorpe, MD
I received this product from Influenster. Trying the app was a little bit challenging for me but it worked out. I like how you can have your personal customized foundation with your skin color. When I received the product I can tell how much I love the package of the bottle. It makes you feel special. I tried it this morning and love the texture of the foundation. It is very light and matches my skin. Since it matches my skin by a lot, it did not really cover major acne but it did cover little black spots. I suggest don't use this when you have a lot of acne because it does not cover
Jennifer R.
Beaverton, OR
The foundation applies on nicely with a regular brush and is medium coverage. I’d say it’s overall a decent foundation, just wasn’t best for my oily skin. The biggest issue I had with it though was that the color didn’t match well for me. My face never tans and it matched to my face instead of the rest of my body. Other people may not have this issue though.
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
I recently received this Foundation from influenster for testing purposes and I have to say, I'm really impressed with the color match. It matches my skin tone perfectly and feels super light on the skin, like you have nothing on. For that I give it 5 stars, However the coverage of this is super sheer. If you're looking for a foundation to cover acne or redness then this isn't for you. I found myself needing to apply a light powder foundation over this to get the coverage I need, and for that reason I give it three stars. This would be the perfect foundation for those with already good skin and an even skin tone
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.