BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Amelia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I receive this product complimentary and I love the formula of this product so much! I love the packaging too. I could totally see this becoming my new everyday foundation, but sadly the shade is unwearable dark for me. I even tried mixing it with another foundation that was lighter but then the formula was not as nice:( would love to give this product another try.
Sharonda T.
To start the packaging is pretty darn awesome and I love that my name is on it! Hello:-) The formula is pretty darn great, it is easy to apply however right now I am still testing it because I have had some skin irritation and I need to know if it is the product itself. Another bummer is that the color is very ashy and yellow. I do have both yellow and red undertones so I have to mix my other foundation in order for it to look amazing which is what I did on the photo. The darker color is my normal Clinique foundation and the light tan/ashy color is bareMinerals. This was a good attempt but I think that color matching should only be done in the store.
Colette C.
This product is absolutely amazing. When I received it I was so happy to see my name on the bottle and the sleek design. It looks very high end. The formula was not drying and blended nicely to my face. When it first came out the bottle I thought it was way to light and didn’t look like it matched my face at all; however, once the product dried down it was flawless.
Stephanie K.
I love Bare Minerals in general. The app was easy to use but unfortunately my shade was darker than what I normally use. The foundation still gives a flawless look but I have to mix it with a lighter foundation for it to work. I love how it has my name on it and custom made. It has the normal thicker consistency..not really runny. Overall, it is a great foundation.
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
I like the packaging and that the foundation has a pump. My pump did get stuck in the bottle cap so just be careful when opening. The formula is very light weight and matched my skin well. The foundation is light to medium coverage. It does have a light scent but it’s not unpleasant. It was great on my sensitive skin. Overall it’s a great product and I recommend it.
Marry t.
Davis, CA
I love the concept of a foundation custom made for you! The shade fit my skin tone, the coverage was light-medium, and the bottle had a very sleek and portable design (and of course I loved how my name is printed on the bottle ^__^). However, one con was that the staying power of the foundation is only around a 2-3 hours before it faded and needed to be reapplied.
Zullay R.
East Elmhurst, NY
I like my foundation it looks really nice on.I also like the custom bottle with my name.The only thing I feel that needs work is the app.I received a really dark color the first time but I emailed them and they were really nice and sent me another one that matches my skin much better.
Jen H.
Burlington, VT
Unfortunately this was ridiculously dark for my skin, so I could only search it on my hand. I cannot speak to the staying power or quality of the actual product, but the quality of the app is low. I received this product complimentary to review it. I would not pay for this product, it is much easier to step into any drugstore and figure out your shade by you self.
Diana A.
The foundation is amazing, it’s your skin but better! I love how natural yet buildable it is. It left my skin feeling smooth with a semi-matte finish. The bottle is absolutely cute with my name on it! My shade match was a little off but nothing concealer can’t fix. I would definitely repurchase again. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Christy A.
REVIEW since so many have asked after my last post... I received a FREE CUSTOM foundation from @bareminerals Thanks to @influenster & I will say honestly I enjoy the results. It came with my name on it & definitely matched my skin tone. It's a little dewy, I prefer more of a matte finish & it's not a full coverage which I like to cover some of my acne scars but other than that I have no complaints. Thanks again @influenster I love to review all the complimentary items y'all send me 💋 #itsalwaysxmasinmymailbox #influenster #bareminerals #free #custom #foundation #withmynameonit #review
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.