BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Gabbie S.
I was honestly surprised at how well this foundation matched my skin. I was slightly skeptical at first because I was unsure of my phones ability to really capture my skin tone and color. When I received the foundation I loved that it felt very customized, my name was engraved on the bottle and it didn’t look cheap at all. When I first squirted a pump out on the back of my hand I was very skeptical I didn’t think that it matched my skin right at all because it was more neutral in color than warm, which is what I thought my undertone was. However, as soon as I applied it on my face, I was extremely happy and shocked that it blended in perfectly well and looked almost as if I was wearing no makeup. The match was unreal, I couldn’t believe how accurate it was and how inaccurate I have been all these years. I will be ordering again, the only thing I do wish this foundation had was a way to choose if you wanted a dewy or matte finish and also an option to choose a light, medium, or full coverage foundation. However, besides that I absolutely love this product and I love the concept behind it as well. I would say this foundation is a medium coverage one, nothing too heavy but it is slightly buildable. It does give more of a dewy finish as well, which I personally like a lot!
Jenise A.
I was a little skeptical that I would recieve a foundation that matched perfectly through an app. The app itself was easy to use and checkout was simple but how the app would translate to a custom formulated foundation I wasn't sure. I am fair skinned so its hard because sometimes they are too yellowish or too pink when applied. Some brands I just cant wear because there isn't an in between. When I opened the package I was really disappointed the foundation looked darker. I was certain that it would not match. I figured well I got it complimentary so I can just put a lighter powder over and no money wasted. So then I tried it because I can review other aspects besides matching my skin. I liked the way it blended into my skin and there wasn't a noticeable line at my jaw. I was shocked because I just knew it was going to be like a mask of selftanner. I realized also the overall look wasn't very make-up but a bare skin like I wasn't wearing foundation. I've always had spots that were darker on my face similar to light freckles but more splotchy. Usually the make up I wear marches my skin and hides them whereas this matched the splotchy patches so the app actually worked. Im giving the product 4/5 because it is a high price $48. Also I liked it but not more than other foundations. It was neat to try out the app and to recieve something custom made. I would recommend it to others who maybe need a custom foundation. I don't think people with a die hard favorite would likely switch. Overall it is a quality made product and was a good match eventough at first it didn't appear to be.
Abigail J.
Waynesboro, VA
I loved the MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation in the color....me! It's so cool that you can use the app to find your perfect shade.  I love that personalized touch of my name on the bottle. I'd say it has great coverage even though I had color corrector on as well underneath. It went on well and set nicely to a matte finish. It's like my skin but better! Lasted all day long not to mention it was HOT that day!  I definitely recommend you check out the app if you have a hard time finding your shade at the store!

I received this product free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
I received this foundation from Influenster in a voxbox to review. I downloaded the bare minerals made 2 fit app, where I was prompted to use my phone's camera to calibrate it then tap it against different areas of my skin. From there it made a shade for me and shipped me the foundation. It came in a nice frosted glass bottle, that had my name and date on it. The packaging is very nice, and perfect for displaying on your counter. At first I thought the shade was going to be to dark, but once I applied it and blended it in it matched very well! It's a medium coverage that could be built up with a natural finish. It feels very lightweight. It lasts on my skin all day, and my t-zone never gets oily or shiny like it usually does with other foundations. This truly is a beautiful foundation.
Cassandra R.
Goshen , IN
I loved this foundation it was fortunately my correct color! I used the app to get my color match and it was really cool to see a brand using technology-to their advantage while launching a new product. I also LOVE the fact that my name was put on it, it makes it so much more fun when I wear it I feel special haha! The packaging is beautiful and the formula was pretty comfortable, it’s a medium coverage formula with a semi-matte finish. The packaging includes a pump so that’s a great advantage I love the no-mess design. Overall it’s a 5 Star foundation it lasted all day comfortably.

(I received this foundation in a vox-box complimentary from influenster and bareminerals.)

Thank you for allowing me to review this foundation influenster and bareminerals.♥️
Tia C.
Blaine , KY
I want to thank Influenster for giving me the opportunity to review the made2fit foundation and for bareMinerals sending it to me. The foundation states that is it shear to medium coverage which is accurate. My first impression of this foundation is it exaggerated my pores some and grabbed at dry spots. The foundation is dewy and not heavy which is a plus in my book. I am going to give this foundation another chance and apply my Pore minimizing primer to see if it wears better. For me, I like a more full coverage foundation but this is a good foundation for beginners considering the shear to medium coverage and for those who want a natural look. The shade was also a little light for me but it did apply evenly. I don’t think this is a bad foundation but I would recommend people to use a pre minimizing primer before applying especially if you have large pores. I also recommend those who have dryer skin to prep your skin well prior, considering this did grab at dry spots and blemishes on my face.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
The App is very easy to use and super innovative! The only problem, was when trying to check out, but I think that was just a glitch, and eventually was fixed. I suggest you watch the tutorial for the scanning to optimize the color match. Take your cell phone case OFF, and make sure to zero the color with a stack of WHITE (not ivory) paper. I used a thick stack of white index cards, and my color match is PERFECT! Oh and be careful because the camera gets hot!

The foundation is sheer, and very light in texture. It blends well on oily skin and actually mattifies. On the other hand, with dry skin, it becomes flaky, so just use a good moisturizer first. HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR OILY, SENSITIVE SKIN! This did not make me breakout (apparently Bare Minerals is the only safe brand for me).

Since this was a perfect color match, I use it to cover the red areas around my nose and chin, and I do not need to apply to my entire face. Then, I finish with bare minerals powder foundation for an all over finish. I took a star off because if your face is not well hydrated, this starts to break apart after about 7 hours.

Overall, I am going to purchase when I run out (this will last at least 3-7 months depending on use). I am super impressed with the color match, and that I can use it as all over foundation, or just spot treatments. And the bottle is soooo beautiful and awesome with my name on it, it’s a perfect addition to any vanity :)
This product was complimentary from bare minerals and influenster for reviewing purposes. My opinions are genuine, and based on my experience with the product.
Krystal Y.
Sacramento, ca
So I was lucky enough to be chosen to receive this customized foundation complimentary from BareMinerals and Influenster! Thank you! The first time I sent in the scan it didn’t pick up the correct color so I was sent something too dark to be close to my skin tone. So I took this as an opportunity to check out how they handle customer service. The reply was quite professional and well delivered. They sent me a reorder code and helped me scan better this time around. They were so helpful and kind. Great customer service. I got a very well matched color the second go... Now the foundation. From my experience with it, I can say that it’s buildable. You can do light coverage if you like to help smooth out your skin but not hide things such as freckles. Or you can build it to full coverage. It wore very well. It didn’t feel cakey or greasy. It wore all day and didn’t mess up. Over all I really enjoy using this foundation. I would recommend trying it to friends. And I likely will repurchase. :) Here are three photos one is comparing the first bottle I received vs the second I recieved the two others are same makeup in different lighting. #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #Influenster #contest #complimentary
Michaela K.
First of all, I have to say that I was intrigued by this app to begin with because I’ve never seen anything like it. This is perhaps one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen! I feel that this is the beginning of the future of makeup. This app was very easy to use, once installed and opened you are guided by a video and a voice telling you each step. It does state to not use natural light and it calibrates your phone before scanning by using white paper. The scanning process is simple because the voice guides you exactly and helps with each scan. Once completed, it shows you the shade chosen and it’s very simple to share it and purchase it right then and there. If for some reason you dislike the chosen shade you can rescan and try again. If at anytime you have questions check the FAQ section to see if it has already been answered. No luck? No problem, you can email bare minerals with the link provided and they are sure to reply within a timely manner. I definitely think this app is worth while and the shade chosen for me looked accurate! I have reviewed this app as part of a contest; however, the opinions wrote in this review are all my own. When I receive the foundation, I will update my opinions on the product itself. Here’s my update you all: I actually am so disappointed and the only reason im giving it four stars is because my name is on it. I can’t argue that my name on a bottle isn’t super neat! However, when viewing my foundation I learned that it’s totally not my shade it’s wayyy to light. Also, when putting it on its so light coverage it’s almost like a BB cream because it feels just like no coverage but a tinted moisturizer. I’m not pleased.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I can't express how much I love my new liquid foundation from BareMinerals!!! I was very skeptical at first thinking that the color wouldn't be a good match at all. Then when I received my bottle I was like nope not going to match my skin color at all since the bottle looks darker. Then I applied it and holy bananas!! The match was on point plus it really had the perfect olive color that my skin reflects! I have been bragging about this to my friends and now that I truly do believe in it then I may just have to make a future purchase!! Also the foundation goes on so smooth and has a very light and soft feel to it. The blending was incredible since there wasn't much to blend since it literally was a perfect match for my skin! Plus the bottle is super cute with my name on the front and born on date on the back, it's so personalized. This is truly a foundation for the books! ;) A huge thanks to @Influenster and @BareMinerals!!! I was so lucky to have received this chance to trial this product especially since it's one that I have been wanting to try.
Made-2-fit for Sally 🤗
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.