BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Lilly P.
I thought the app did a great job of finding me the perfect foundation shade match! It was easy to use and the product came quickly. It’s pretty lightweight and gives a natural coverage which I like in my foundation and of course, it’s a custom shade so it really fits my skin! I also find it’s buildable so I can get a different amount of coverage for different occasions.
Sophie T.
Fayetteville, AR
This foundation was the most perfect color match I've ever had. It is a great formula and just what I've been looking for. I have dry skin so this natural dewy finish was perfect for me. I love the idea of the app and how it creates a shade unique for you. I would definitely recommend trying this foundation out if you have normal or dry skin and want an exact color match.
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning, GA
I was extremely impressed by the app and its ability to match me to my custom shade! I was so skeptical about using an app to find my shade, but surprisingly it did an amazing job. I loved the personal touch of having my name printed on the bottle as well. And for just $49 per bottle I think it’s totally worth it! I apply with a damp beauty blender and it goes on smoothly and evenly. And it lasts all day, especially when paired with a good setting spray or powder!
Sehrish H.
Beaver, PA
I received this product free from Influenster, i was very excited but unfortunately when I received this I found it little dark from my skin tone, I’m not a fan of tanning, i like true match to my skin, i must say that the foundation is very light , when i scanned my skin i had nothing on my skin except for moisturizer and lighting was good, I don’t know why it happened to me while many ppl got their perfect match, if I can’t return it I’m gonna use it for Contouring so thanks but no thanks. Still
I’m rating it 3 because I’ve tried Bareminerals before, i like the foundation, it’s just the app error of Bareminerals
Whitney K.
Weatherford, OK
There are still some bugs... I tried to scan my skin for 2 days straight on my iPhone 8+ and it never got past the calibration. I ended up using another friend’s iPhone 7 and it worked... so I thought. I got it in the mail and it is several shades too dark. I like everything else about the foundation. I wished it would have worked for me. :(
Sara A.
Bayonne, NJ
Overall I liked this foundation. It blended well and gave a medium coverage that covered my dark spots and my redness. Foundation is good for oily skin since it didn’t break up in my t zone. Foundation didn’t sit on the skin. My other products say well on top of it and overall impressed with the foundation. Unfortunately shade match was a little off. Loved the packaging and loved having my name on the product. Overall good product.
Kelli A.
I received a custom made foundation from matcho bare minerals from Influenster complimentary to test for a contest and I never knew Bare Minerals made custom foundations! It matched my skin perfectly and the quality of the foundation is top notch!! I am persuaded for life!!!
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This foundation is amazing! It goes on so easily! You don’t need a lot, less is more! It blends into your skin and there is no leftover residue like some other foundations! I would like if the tint was a little darker as this makes my skin look super pale, but I am pale! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone especially because they make it just for you!
Heather M.
Placentia, CA
When I first scanned my face for a foundation match, it worked beautifully. I watched the video first to understand the process, and it was straight forward. The only issue is of lately: I wanted to rescan my face, and it will not go past the white paper screen (initial step). I’m sure it’s a bug with the new update. I was still able to order my made 2 fit foundation from my first scan thanks to Influenster. I hope it matches well!
Amy M.
Finally got my Made 2 Fit bareMinerals foundation! I only gave it a 3 because I haven’t tried it yet, but I had to share how cool the actual bottle is! I’m so excited to use it! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation #gobare #influenster #beauty #makeup #gotitfree
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.