BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...35 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Julie M.
Cullman , AL
This foundation is nice, it goes on quite sheer, so I wouldn’t consider it a full coverage foundation, but it’s good for every day use. The color turned out a bit lighter than I typically use, but I think the color scanning on the app was effective. The app was very simple to use and walked me step by step through the process from scanning to ordering.
Alivia M.
Honestly was very sad. I was just looking for a new foundation when influenster said I could try put the app and get a custom match for free! Unfortunately, the shade I got was wayyy darker than my skin. I am sure the product is fantastic and maybe better lighting could have got a better shade. I am just very disappointed I cannot use this foundation.😔
Maria A.
Lynwood , CA
I was honestly so excited to try the app to begin with! And when I received my foundation I was stunned! I loved it! U don’t have to go match ur foundation u can do it from ur phone! The whole hassle of going to a makeup store and waiting in line at times gets me moody! I love online shopping! Specially for makeup! Now u can too! But I sure loved that I got it for
Free!!! Thanks @Influenster @bareMinerals #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #Complimentary #Contest
Madison W.
This produce had really nice coverage and went on well. However, with the app the color I ended up getting didn’t match my skin tone enough for me to be able to use it. But I really liked the texture and ease of application.
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation very cool concept like never before seen color match. I love this product because it's customized just for your skin. It's very natural and lightweight. The only thing I had trouble with at first was blendablility because the shade was just off because oxidation but I've been getting sun and tanning so it's adjusted to my skin tone better. They just need to tweak the app a bit to calibrate better but overall this product is a breakthrough.
Jesyka D.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I really like the concept of this foundation but I don’t find myself reaching for it in my routine. The coverage is okay but did get patchy on me throughout the day. The color match was spot on and the app was easy to use while matching.
Haleigh B.
Jacksonville, NC
It’s really hard for me to find exact shades to match. Plus, this foundation didn’t cause any breakouts, feel to heavy, and it was full coverage. This foundation was matte, but wasn’t drying. I received this product to test, and I highly recommend it.
Zaria M.
Temecula , CA
I was super excited to receive this the next day after I took the survey and tried out the app, however bummed bc the shade was wayyy off like more of a contour so I really couldn’t try it out. I contacted made2fit cs they said they will get me a reorder code since it didn’t work out’ but it’s been 3 days they haven’t replied... I love the concept though. Be at a very well lit room or shut your windows if its day light or else it’ll come out dark
sarah w.
Memphis, TN
So i love the idea of this, the app worked wonderfully once i got the hang of it. My complaint is that I did this right, bare faced, white sheet of paper etc, and my foundation came in a little paler than my face. It doesn’t look awful but I can definitely tell it’s a bit light and when I get darker I’m the summer, i can assume it will be a bigger difference. All in all, I recommend for sure. Just might wear this in winter more than sunnier days.
esra m.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I got this foundation from the BareMinerals voxbox (thank you influenster❤) and I love it! I have very dry skin so it isn't that easy for me to find a good foundation but this one is awesome! The formula is amazing very smooth and velvety and the coverage is on point! It's medium to full coverage and is buildable. Also the concept is very cool (download the made2fit app you'll see)
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.