BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Nicole S.
Everett , WA
I think the technology behind this is great! I think I did the test wrong because my shade came back too dark, but the company is helping me with that and is going to let me redo my test and get a bottle free at no cost to me and that's amazing! I will update my review once I get my new shade. The customer service people are so friendly!!
Brandee M.
Rochester, NY
I was really shocked that this foundation turned out to be amazing. The color shade is perfect for my skin tone/color. I was shocked that the app and my phone's camera did that. It applies beautiful and it looks natural on my skin. I've been using this for about a week now and it wears so nice and looks so good on my skin. It doesn't break up or fade throughout the date. If you want full coverage you will definitely need to build it up but it builds up nicely. I really love this foundation.
Courtney H.
Empire, AL
I received this foundation complimentary from Influenster and BareMinerals I love the fact they can customize your foundation from just your phone camera on their BareMinerals Made 2 fit app! My order was here in less than a week! The foundation oxidizes and was a tad bit darker which isn’t a problem to me!! But so far I love it!!!!
Thank you @Influenster and @BareMinerals
Jessica G.
Rochester, NY
got a full size customized free Bare Minerals Foundation with my name on it from influenster! They matched me using an app and it works perfectly! I'd say it's closer to my summer shade but it works fine and it's closer than I thought it would be since he just took pictures of my skin. It's creamy and full coverage and works very nice on my dry skin even without a primer!
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
I find that this foundation matches me pretty closely based off the results from the Bare Minerals MADE-2-FIT app.  It seems to be slightly lighter than my skin tone, but nothing a little bronzer can't help.  This foundation seems to be more on the light to medium coverage, and slightly buildable.  I prefer a bit more coverage but this is nice for those days you want less.  I tend to have oily skin, and I don't find that I get terribly oily by the end of the day with this foundation which is a big plus.
Anali B.
Kansas City, KS
I received this product free of cost for review purposes from influenster. The app was easy to use was a great experience. Once the foundation arrived, I could see from the bottle that this was a perfect skin match. The packaging is elegant, as it is made up of frosted glass. It is also a great perk to see your name on the bottle. The foundation it self is sheer coverage, but is great for every day use. It replaced my previously every day foundation as i found the BareMinerals Made-2-Fit foundation to be more hydrating as i have dry skin. The foundation doesn't cling to my dry spots and leaves an overall luminous finish.
Jennifer M.
Clearfield, UT
I'm super excited about this foundation. My number one problem with foundation is the color match, and this stuff matched perfectly! My second issue with foundation is that I have oily skin and it tends to break up on my face after a while. Also not a problem with this foundation! Lasted well and didn't break up at all. The coverage is more sheer than I expected, so if you want heavier coverage you do have to build it up. Also, I feel like it applies best with a brush.
Karen B.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I was super impressed with this formula. At first, I was apprehensive if it would work and how it would match my skin tone. It’s matches perfectly and it adds a glow to my skin. I would definitely recommend this product. It’s stays on all day, doesn’t rub off, perfect coverage, and the bottle is just super cute and personalized just for you. It doesn’t feel heavy at all! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Kaylee G.
Sinking Spg, PA
The process of scanning your face on the app was pretty fun! It was easy to do and did not take long at all. Once I ordered the bottle it arrived pretty quickly. The only thing that I didn’t like is that I thought the shade was a little too light for me. It was very close to my actual shade, but a little lighter than what I normally wear. But honestly from an app that was pretty good! The packaging and the bottle with my name on it was really cool!! I would consider using it again.
Lauren L.
Beaverton, OR
I already have a long standing love for bareMinerals and their products since it is really the only makeup I can wear without breaking out horribly. I was a bit skeptical about choosing a foundation color on the app based on the pictures, but I have to say that the foundation is the perfect color for my skin!! It is amazing and feels so light yet provides the coverage I need. I received this through Influenster for an unbiased honest review and I would highly recommend this product!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.