BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...37 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Lola M.
The bareMinerals Made-2-Fit app is so easy to use. The app guides you step by step. All you do is tap and it finds your shade. I know!!!! Unbelievable but it's true.

It's so hard for me to find a good shade because I have a neutral undertone. And depending on the time of the year I'm either more yellow or more pink. My custom blended formula came on the more yellow tone. Which looks pretty good on me. I feel like I don't have to bronze my face when I'm wearing this custom blend foundation. All I do is use a concealer two shades lighter for my t zone area and I'm good to go.

For this app to create my custom blended formula so close to my overall skin tone I'm very impressed!

The bottle is beautiful I love it. It's a softly textured frosted glass with a rose gold cap and a white pump ❤ so fancy 💁‍♀️ it also has my name on it!!! OMG I feel so important.

Ok so regarding the coverage, I like a light to medium coverage and this Fresh Faced liquid foundation delivers on my medium coverage. I'm sure if I build it up I can get full coverage but I'm not looking for full coverage. The foundation also gives me a nice dewey natural look. I've applied this foundation with just my finger tips and it blends like a dream on my skin. I've also used a beauty blender and I love the results I get. The foundation doesn't feel sticky, dry nor greasy I honestly don't feel the foundation on my skin. It's as if I've applied a moisturizer.

As far as the app the foundation and the packaging go I have nothing negative to say. I'm just a little disappointed with the price. Bareminerals prices have always been on the more affordable range not cheap but not overly priced. With this bottle you are paying a highend price of $49. Yes the packaging is beautiful but you're paying for the packaging your name and you're also paying for the custome blend created just for you.
By the way you get 1 FL oz of foundation which is a normal amount.

I really do like this foundation when it's time for me to purchase my next bottle I will use the app again to get my custome blend for whatever time of the year it is.
Oh and before I end this review my quick tip for any oily t zone babe out there; I set my t zone with a translucent or setting powder ( by the way I LOVE the bareMinerals Invisible Light translucent powder) but you can use your favorite powder. After I set my t zone I can go on with my day without having to blot or set. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Lucia C.
Tucson, AZ
I’ll start by saying, I did not like the foundation at all. The formula made me look cakey, as soon as I had just applied my makeup. There is barely any coverage. It just sits on top of my skin, and looks very patchy. The 2 stars are for the beautiful packaging. I love that they include your name on it and that it is a glass bottle. The color matching was a 9 out of 10. Just a tad lighter than my actual skin tone. Overall, I would not wear it out again.
Jess K.
Staff
Purchased at: bareMinerals
I love this foundation! I’m pale but have olive skin with a lot of rosiness: if I go olive I look sickly and if I go pink I look... weird. But I used the app and I really feel like they NAILED the perfect color! The foundation feels great, lasts long, and having your name on the bottle? Very boss.
Lindsee B.
Tulsa, OK
I loved this foundation ! It did kind of cling to come dry spots but if you don’t have very dry skin then get it! It’s worth a try and it comes in a really cute bottle! I would purchase again! I even got my name on the bottle!
Liana L.
Wasn’t so easy to get this app working, was crushing a lot of times. But finally, when I got my product, it was pretty pale shade, but i guess it’s better then dark one. It’s nice design of the bottle and it looks, easy to apply on a face, matte natural finish, which I love. Just shade is not 100% mine, because I prefer one tone peachy shades. bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
I️ was worried to see if this foundation really matched my skin. The process was very easy to get the app to find my skin tone to create my perfect foundation shade. I️ like this foundation, I️t is very natural, satin finish, matches me perfectly and doesn’t have bad coverage either. I️ would definitely recommend you trying I️t out, I️t found my foundation match and can find yours too. Received this product complementary from influenster for review purposes.
Michele P.
Sacramento, CA
I love the fact that it arrived so quickly and that the bottle has my name on it however... it doesn’t match my skin, it’s too light, and it’s not a moisturizing formula so my face looked cakey and super dry. The formula was creamy and as much as I tried to build it from a light coverage, it wouldn’t cover my melasma. The one positive is that it had staying power and stayed on for a solid 8-10 hours. I did touch ups throughout the day with powder to keep it in place. It’s a decent product, and fortunately not my favorite :(
Victoria S.
Scottsboro, AL
I knew when I first received the product that it was meant to be dewy and light to medium coverage, and that was fine. However, the shade was off by ALOT. I have a lot of natural redness in my face, but I’m very olive toned elsewhere, and I think there should be an option to address that before hand because when I scanned my face according to the directions, it made the foundation more pink-toned rather than yellow. So it looks too dark for me. :(
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
I received this professional from Influenster for testing purposes. I appreciate they gave me opportunities to try this product for free but I didn’t like this product for my skin. I have dry skin and it made me really oily end of the day. I usually use foundation for 10 hours because I work 8 hours and it didn’t last for 9 hours. It was already started to separate and it wasn’t pretty look. Overall experience was nice but product itself I didn’t enjoy much.
Megan v.
This product is great makeup, but offered no coverage. It was exactly the same color as my skin so it offered no cover up for any redness my face has. I started blending it with my other foundation and that seemed it work ok.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???