BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
Let me start off by saying I’m so Happy the bottle has my name on it, I’ve never had a foundation with my name on the bottle so I think that’s cool. I like that this foundation has a pump so it’s easier and less of a mess and the packaging is pretty nice. I would say that when I pump it out it looked like a mousse, I don’t know if that was just me. I tired it with both a brush and beauty blender and I had a better experience with the brush. Now let’s get to the coverage of this baby, I LOVE IT. It has like a medium coverage but definitely buildable and it look so natural, the color match is perfect and it looks just like my skin. I’m inlove with this foundation and I’m so glad and grateful I got to try it out for free thanks to influenster. I have recommend this to a lot of my friends and family. Great amazing product and I wore it for 8-10 hours and it looked great.
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
I love this foundation. I received it complimentary by using the BareMinerals app. I love that it matches my skin perfectly. It isn’t heavy and it doesn’t make my skin look cakey. It applies very nice and has a pump which is awesome! This is such an amazing foundation. I highly recommend giving it a try!
Stephanie Q.
Denver, CO
My #favorite foundation EVER thanks to #bareminerals!
Its my first video review and I thought Id let you see the raw coverage, No primer.
I love the perfect shade/barely there look. So light, I Love it! Got it #complimentary but its definitely a new staple.
I can not believe how well the color match is, through an app! I love the glass bottle and gold cap with my name on the front and the date I skin matched on the back. The consistency is like a liquidity but not runny so it is easy to apply. I use without primer, day to day with a wet sponge for sheer to light coverage; and evenings I apply with a dry sponge and the coverage is medium. I like to wear my makeup in a more natural, glow, look and this foundation serves that. Feels light, looks fresh, matches perfectly.
Olivia F.
So overall I️ liked this product. The app was fun to use and I️ love the idea of a custom matched foundation. Unfortunately my color did not match. I️ contacted them and they are offering me a free rematched color. Customer service was great! The texture of the foundation was great when I️ tried it and I️ Love the bottle and how it has my name on it. A really fun experience :)
Angela B.
Irving, TX
I love the concept of this product! The customization is awesome, and very helpful for women like me who can get quite pale in the wintertime! I loved using the app, unfortunately when my color came it was off by several shades. I contacted customer care and they gave me a reorder code. Very nice people and they listened carefully to my concerns. The app is still a bit finicky so I’m waiting to get my reorder scanned. I tested what i received to gauge the formulation- it was a little too greasy for me to wear all day and oxidized quite a bit, but again that might change when I have the correct color! Packaging is beautiful and so fun to have your name arrive on it! Looking forward to testing further with the correct color. All in all I am impressed with made to fit.
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
I absolutely love this foundation! They matched my skin tone EXACTLY. I swear after using this I realized I’ve never had a foundation that truly matches my skin and I don’t ever want to go back! You have to follow the instructions perfectly in order to get the right shade but if you do it’s honestly MAGIC
Ariana P.
Lindenhurst, NY
I really enjoyed this foundation. The process using the app was really simple and I loved the idea of a customized foundation. They coverage was really good. I'd say medium coverage but you could build it up. The finish was glowy/dewy, exactly what I want with my dry skin. It wore really nicely and other products blended great on top. I love the packaging with the pump and my name on the bottle. I also like that the date is on it so there is no fear of not know when it's past its using date. The one thing that was a bit off was the undertone. It was slightly yellow on me. I was easily able to fix it with powder so it wasn't a big deal. I am very happy with it and my mom has already bought it as well. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
I’m in love. Influenster sent this to me and it’s really cool. You use an app to get your skin color tested and then it sends a personalized foundation just for you! If you have dry or combination skin and you want a lightweight foundation that actually looks dewy and natural this is it. It’s the nicest foundation I’ve ever used. I used to wear born this way and it always dried out my skin and caused patches of obvious dry skin. I didn’t look nice and I wasn’t confident. Now I can feel really free in my makeup. It doesn’t hide all imperfections but I’m all about the natural look so this was my match made in foundation heaven.
Namrata P.
Dunwoody , GA
Firstly I’m thankful to the bare minerals made 2 fit app for doin such great job . It helps to choose the most perfect foundation shade just by following few easy steps. When I received the parcel instantly I fell in love with the packaging.. it has my name written on the container,I loved the packaging along with the pump dispenser. Now Lets talk about the quality of the product, it has the most lightweight , long staying formula which I never used earlier. It feels like second Layer of skin, not cakey at all. I’m definitely gonna repurchase it. Try match your foundation shade before buying, you will also love it as I do ❤️
Chelsea E.
Windsor, CA
I think this is a really great idea, but it needs some work. The shade I received matched okay, but it’s not perfect. The undertone is slightly too pink for me, being that I have more of a yellow undertone. I’m not super in love with the formula either. I like the medium coverage it provides, but it ends up separating on me throughout the day. A suggestion I would have for the matching would be to scan a couple areas of the chest area and not just the face. Most people, myself included, have a lighter face than body. I tend to have to go a teensy bit darker with my foundation for it to look right. Either that or tons of bronzer! I will still wear this foundation, but I think I’ll try it mixed with other formulas to see if that helps the wear as well as the color.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.