BY BAREMINERALS #31 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Christine S.
Avondale, AZ
This foundation gives great coverage. It was the exact shade I needed and don’t believe it’s too cakey. I have slightly oily skin but I use this foundation and a little bit of powder bare minerals foundation on top and my face isn’t oily at all but also keeps my face hydrated. This is my new favorite foundation!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Well first off I will say that the concept of using an app to perfectly match your foundation is really awesome. I struggled a bit the first time I used the app but I tried it a second time and the process was a bit easier.
My foundation is in fact a perfect match for my skin although I wish it had SPF protection AND I wish the coverage was a bit stronger. I'm not sure I would pay as much as they want for this foundation but considering I got my first as a freebie, I am a happy camper. Once I use the free one I received, I will look in to ordering again but will probably skip it unless they start offering it with SPF Protection.
Becca S.
Love the fact that the app is super simple to use, it guides you throughout the whole process which is fab ! The concept is brilliant being able to get a customized foundation to match your skin from the comfort of your home it’s amazing !
I Watched the tutorial first and the calibration was super easy and fast, it seems like I got the right shade, I would love to try out the foundation to see how it actually turn out. I find this app super convenient since finding the right foundation shade is always a struggle ! I’ll update as soon as I get the chance to try the foundation out! Def ! Recommend to try out this app, it’s fun, super easy to use and helpful! You’ll love it!
I am creating this post as part of a contest.
Al B.
I love the idea of getting a customized foundation matching my skin tone. I like the matte finish and it lasts through the day. Also, i love my name on the bottle. I feel grateful to Influenster for introducing the product to me.. :)bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Kimberly S.
Deltona, FL
If you have trouble finding your perfect match you must try this app. It will find your perfect shade in just a couple of minutes then ships it right home to you. It actually kinda fun knowing it is using your actual skin tone to make your perfect foundation. Plus right beforehand you order you put your own name so everyone knows that is your foundation and no one else's. The actual foundation is actual amazing! It goes on smoothly has medium to full coverage. It was a fun experience with an outcome of an amazing foundation.
I received the product free for testing purposes. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Kate F.
It’s a great concept and I was really looking forward to trying this but unfortunately it didn’t get my perfect match. The app didn’t cooperate very well for me and the final time I did it the color looked very dark. Then when I went to check out it wouldn’t let me apply the code. So there was a lot of bugs encountered and that may be why I didn’t get my perfect match. Other than the color it did go on smooth and doesn’t feel like I have makeup on. It has a shiny type of finish which I really liked. I’m just so sad that the color was too dark! :(
Samantha T.
I'm quite impressed with the Bare Minerals Made2Fit foundation. It was EXACT on my shade! Now, I highly recommend using a primer with this because it does settle into every little bit of your face. However, it goes on easily and smooth, and has a good medium coverage. Perfect for everyday use. Highly recommend.
Danielle B.
Bristol, RI
First of all, the MADE-2-FIT app is pretty good, but it could be improved. I felt like I had to repeat steps over and over before it would move to the next step. Once I received my custom foundation, I was impressed with the packaging and loved that it has my name on the bottle. I could tell immediately the shade was about 3-5 shades too dark for me, so I contacted customer service to see if I could do a new scan and reorder. I thought maybe because I do tend to have some redness on my face that it could’ve been the cause of this, so with the new scan, I mostly scanned areas of my neck. I was still skeptical, but when my new foundation came in, I was blown away by how perfect the match was! This never happens because I have super fair skin and I can never find a foundation with the right undertones. It blends perfectly into my skin and because of that, my face looks flawless and natural! To me it is more of a light/medium coverage which I like because I usually use a more full coverage foundation that often feels a bit heavy. This foundation will be perfect for summer when I need less coverage and I definitely see myself reordering! Very impressed!
Jennifer L.
Somerville, MA
My first order had the foundation color super off - it was too orange to use. However, bareminerals customer service was great and helped me get a new order going. It's super important to follow the directions exactly & lighting is a huge factor. I just did my second order and I'm excited to see the results
Dulce S.
Pico rivera, CA
It the perfect foundation for a no makeup makeup look personally I didn’t like it it was like water so it didn’t look nice on my skin and it was a bit too light I think it the product were a little thicker and if it gave a matte look I would of loved it but it didn’t it wasn’t so bad it just wasn’t to my type
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.