BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Theresa M.
Cerritos, CA
The color was perfect and it is very easy to apply. The bottle is so cute! It’s a great foundation but I do get more oily than I would like after a while. I find it applies better with a foundation brush than with a Beaty Blender.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Although my color came in wrong it came quickly and even faster than they had told me. I emailed their tech support because my foundation AME out orange and cakey. They were quick to jump and email me back to send a new bottle that might fit me better. I am surprised and do happy at how easy it was to work with them. Here's hoping the next shade will match me! ❤️ #contest #gotitfree
Megan J.
I was really excited when I received my VoxBox for this foundation. I just could not take it. It was the wrong color. Much too dark for me. It didn’t blend well at all. The pump was nice and that was about it. I would not recommend!
Hailey P.
Jonesboro, AR
Okay at first I was a little skeptical when I got my shade back and it looked soooo dark! I got it in the mail today and it matches absolutely perfectly! It has great coverage too! So happy with my outcome! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Lauren W.
Tulsa, OK
This is a really great creamy foundation! It matches my skin fairly well for tapping a phone to my skin to read the tone. It is slightly more orange colored than I am, so when it’s is not flawlessly spread out, I have little patches of orange. But I’m usually good at blending so it is great! It is really cool because my name is on the bottle and the bottle is glass and feels very chic! Definitely take your time with tapping the phone to read your skin tone.
Ericka B.
Plainfield , IL
Estoy contenta de recibir este foundation me encanta la cobertura media que tiene, es muy ligero y deja mi piel reluciente, otra cosa que me gusto de mi foundation que me dura todo el día y no se ve grasoso.

I super happy with this foundation love it so light and long wearing.
Tiffany B.
Phoenix, Az
For someone who doesn't really wear foundation this was a nice transition. It was light weight and easy to apply. It match my skin tone very well. I would definitely recommend this foundation. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Lola M.
The bareMinerals Made-2-Fit app is so easy to use. The app guides you step by step. All you do is tap and it finds your shade. I know!!!! Unbelievable but it's true.

It's so hard for me to find a good shade because I have a neutral undertone. And depending on the time of the year I'm either more yellow or more pink. My custom blended formula came on the more yellow tone. Which looks pretty good on me. I feel like I don't have to bronze my face when I'm wearing this custom blend foundation. All I do is use a concealer two shades lighter for my t zone area and I'm good to go.

For this app to create my custom blended formula so close to my overall skin tone I'm very impressed!

The bottle is beautiful I love it. It's a softly textured frosted glass with a rose gold cap and a white pump ❤ so fancy 💁‍♀️ it also has my name on it!!! OMG I feel so important.

Ok so regarding the coverage, I like a light to medium coverage and this Fresh Faced liquid foundation delivers on my medium coverage. I'm sure if I build it up I can get full coverage but I'm not looking for full coverage. The foundation also gives me a nice dewey natural look. I've applied this foundation with just my finger tips and it blends like a dream on my skin. I've also used a beauty blender and I love the results I get. The foundation doesn't feel sticky, dry nor greasy I honestly don't feel the foundation on my skin. It's as if I've applied a moisturizer.

As far as the app the foundation and the packaging go I have nothing negative to say. I'm just a little disappointed with the price. Bareminerals prices have always been on the more affordable range not cheap but not overly priced. With this bottle you are paying a highend price of $49. Yes the packaging is beautiful but you're paying for the packaging your name and you're also paying for the custome blend created just for you.
By the way you get 1 FL oz of foundation which is a normal amount.

I really do like this foundation when it's time for me to purchase my next bottle I will use the app again to get my custome blend for whatever time of the year it is.
Oh and before I end this review my quick tip for any oily t zone babe out there; I set my t zone with a translucent or setting powder ( by the way I LOVE the bareMinerals Invisible Light translucent powder) but you can use your favorite powder. After I set my t zone I can go on with my day without having to blot or set. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Alison L.
Harold, KY
Pleasantly surprised!! I am amazed at how well this custom color matches my skin. Very accurate to come from issuing my iPhone camera on an app. It's a lighter coverage than I typically wear but still nice. I do find it to be somewhat sticky on my face. Definitely have to use a brush or some kind of applicator and not your fingers. Overall thought, I'm a fan.
Jess K.
Staff
Purchased at: bareMinerals
I love this foundation! I’m pale but have olive skin with a lot of rosiness: if I go olive I look sickly and if I go pink I look... weird. But I used the app and I really feel like they NAILED the perfect color! The foundation feels great, lasts long, and having your name on the bottle? Very boss.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???