BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Kathy S.
I really liked the coverage and the overall look of this foundation. The only thing that sucks is that it was my exact shade. But I can always get shade matched again. Overall I think that this foundation and concept behind it is really great.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
The formula is very lightweight, doesn’t feel to heavy on my skin. It is medium coverage and build able, I just added on two layers although I still saw my flaws but it’s okay because I can easily conceal those areas. Packaging is nice as well, it has a pump and it has my name on it which I find different in foundation bottles. The app did work for me, my skin match foundation is perfect! I would recommend to others but the price point is a bit up there $49. I mean I know it’s a customer made foundation so I guess it’s worth it.
Nika W.
Auburn Hills, MI
Absolutely pleased by Made 2 Fit custom foundation. One reason I normally don’t wear foundation is because I can never match the colors to me skin tone. With the Made 2 Fit app I was so pleased at how well it blended with my skin. I totally recommend.
Renae V.
First of all, I think the formula is good. It applies nicely and stays on. It's a nice medium to full coverage foundation. Second, the app is a little hard to use. I received a completely wrong shade the first time because the scans didn't go through properly. Customer service was great though and sent me a new foundation that better matches my skin. I think it's a lot of money to just get the perfect shade of foundation and I wish we could customize the formula to better fit more skin types.
Allison L.
Greenwich, NJ
Not my favorite foundation consistency but great color match! The foundation is very thick and it was drying on my combo skin. It settled into my fine lines and accentuated dry skin. The only thing I liked about this was the great color match
Cassandra M.
Wantage, NJ
I loved that it's made to fit perfectly to your skin tone. I didn't have any issues with the color. It didn't make my skin feel weighed down. It's easy to apply and remove. My only issue was that whenever I touched my face when wearing it my face felt extra greasy
Kenya V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
#bareminerals has made it so easy to pick and get your foundation , I downloaded there app because I wasn’t able to know what foundation shade I was. The app made it much more easier to use and all you have to do is tap !!!! Once I’ve received it I had doubt but honestly it came out to be almost my shad a little lighter but it still worked it was also customized !! I recommend. To try out it’s not a full coverage as I though but if you don’t do full coverage try it out my loves ❤👏🏻️👏🏻
Karen M.
Well, I loved receiving my foundation. I was amaze how close to my skin tone it’s matches. It’s did not leave my skin oily or dry at all. It’s blend well with my contour. The one thing I did not liked is the price it’s just to much for a small bottle like that if it was at least double its size it worth 49 dollar. I loved the box and that’s it’s had my name on the bottle. Other then the price I would recommend it to anyone.
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
This was probably the best experience I’ve ever had with buying a foundation for the first time online. The app was very easy to use, and the shade matched my skin tone perfectly. The coverage was medium, but definitely buildable to full. It has a natural finish (not dewy, but not matte either), and lasts about 10 hours before getting greasy on my oily skin (which is pretty good considering how oily my skin is). I would definitely repurchase again! It was a really great experience.
Lexi A.
Glasco, KS
This is a pretty decent foundation. The color matches me PERFECTLY. I have an oilier complexion, and this does tend to get a little greasy in my t zone through out the day, but it touches up nicely. It’s about a medium coverage foundation but it is sort of build able, so you can cover a little more. I definitely recommend using a setting powder with this though, otherwise it will crease!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.