BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Flore-Yanha T.
Pro-sensitive skin has always been the number one thing I look for in beauty products. As nothing seemed to work for me, one day, regardless of the warnings I got from everyone, I decided to give Nars sheer foundation a try. Let's just say that my skin is finally getting back to normal now... I was on the lookout for a new foundation that could accentuate that glow (I didn't want to go back to MAC) until I was recently approached by @bareminerals for an amazing opportunity! Not only did we create from scratch my very own shade, but the ingredients used are sensitive skin friendly. Thank you @bareminerals for my personalized foundation #Obsessed
Liz M.
I absolutely LOVE this customized foundation. It’s full coverage, light, & creamy. It is an exact match to my skin tone and it only took 5 minutes to find my shade. The app is so easy to use and when the bottle arrived with my name on it I got so excited! I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Amanda L.
Received this foundation today from Influesnter for complimentary testing purposes. I was super excited to open it and swatch it and although the formula feels amazing and so lightweight, the shade was 5-6 shades darker than my actual skintone. The app made the product seem lighter than it is in person. I was super excited to try this but it absolutely won’t match my skintone. May pass it down to my mom or sister
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I have been fairly happy with this product. My only complaint was that it's a tad dark for my skin now. But by mixing it with another it works. And it will be perfect come summer!!! I do love how customizable it is! I love the your name comes right on it. Sort of a fun thing. It has great coverage and a little bit goes a long ways. I got it complimentary from @influenster and I am so happy with it!!
Mia M.
Albuquerque , NM
Love!!!! This foundation truly is made to fit your exact skin tone. I was skeptical at first and this foundation proved me wrong! This foundation is a thicker formula so it gives about medium coverage (in my opinion) and goes on smoothly. I pay the same price to buy name brand foundations from Sephora that get close but don’t ever match your tone exactly. This one does! It’s so worth it!
Laurene Q.
I was so excited to receive my bareminerals custom fit foundation. I absolutely love the packaging that is personalized with your name on it. I thought the app was very user friendly and it did a great job at matching my skin tone. I do wish it was less drying— I began to add drops of facial oil to the foundation since I have very dry skin. I also do wish it did contain some sort of SPF. Overall, I do love this product and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a personalized foundation to match their skin tone perfectly!
Sassha C.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. And while I did have my doubts after gettin colored matched on the app I am absolutely 100% in love with the color of the foundation and how well it matches my actual skin color. I love how it doesn’t add an overly tan tone to my skin and how light it feels once it’s been applied. I will most definitely purchase this product again.
Alisha M.
This product is absolutely amazing. It is more than I would normally pay for foundation but the quality is worth the money. I have combination skin and this stuff just glides right over everything and looks amazing! I was so excited when i found out i was getting a custom foundation originally $50 for absolutely nothing! #thanksinfluenster #complimentary #baremineralsmade2fit #gotitfree
Kristie H.
I had really high expectations for this foundation being that the brand is held in such high regard and that the product is about $48 which makes sense since it is personalized. The app was easy to use and the color match in the app seemed to be my color. However, the foundation was 2 shades too dark and it looked yellow on my skin. I liked how easy it was to blend but I didn't like the finish. I was expecting the product to be a full coverage but it was a medium coverage. I would not recommend this product. It would probably be better if you had your foundation matched in a store. Overall, the concept was cool and the packaging was simple and elegant looking.
Melanie D.
I am a foundation junkie, and not easy to please so I was beyond excited to be a part of this voxbox and i was not disappointed. I have used the infamous powder foundations and wasnt a huge fan of the finish so i was intrigued to see how their liquid formula would perform. Bareminerals nailed it with this one! The finish is smooth and dewy, but not too dewy. I have super oily skin so to find a foundation that glows without becoming an oil slick is next to impossible. The app took me a few tries to figure out and I was super skeptical of the shade match i would get from the app (seriously, how did they do that?!) but it turned out almost perfect, which is a godsend for someone like me who can never find a shade that looks right. Overall, i definitely recommend. Way to go, bareminerals!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.