BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Nika W.
Auburn Hills, MI
Absolutely pleased by Made 2 Fit custom foundation. One reason I normally don’t wear foundation is because I can never match the colors to me skin tone. With the Made 2 Fit app I was so pleased at how well it blended with my skin. I totally recommend.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
I’ve been using this foundation for about two weeks now. The color that they matched for me was perfect, neutral enough!! I was worried it may come out warm and it didn’t. This is a light coverage foundation. I’ve been applying with a damp beauty blender. The finish is pretty matte, it’s a little wet so I’ve been following with a translucent setting powder. It’s a nice finish, I just feel like it sits a little spotty and breaks apart. I’m going to get a new foundation brush and try applying with that. I love the packaging and the concept, it might not be the right formula for my skin.
Marie N.
Harvey , LA
The made 2 fit foundation was a bit too dark for me. The undertone was pretty close, but still too dark. I may be able to use it during the summer, when I am a bit more tan. I don’t know what happened on the Made-2-Fit app, but it wasn’t a perfect color match for me. The coverage was pretty good tho. I would say it is a sheer to medium coverage foundation and it does leave your skin looking really healthy and radiant. I would have definitely loved this foundation if it was a shade lighter.
Francesca M.
Miami Beach , FL
Terrible! The shade wasn't my color at ALL! It made me look ghostly. I like the fact that your name is on the bottle. But the technical aspect of the idea isn't all there. It still needs some work to detect the correct color of someone's face.
tatiana n.
Anaheim, CA
This was so easy to do it on the app I hate going to the store to get my own shade but this was amazing easy and fast less than 5 min. I was done download the app bare minerals to fit make your life easy. This is a contest #influenster #loveit
Kristin K.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE this product!! It matches my skin tone perfectly and I love the texture of the product. The coverage is definitely medium and I’d say it has more of a dewy finish. I highly recommend! Also the bareMinerals Made-2-Fit app was fun to use.
SUKI L.
I was so excited when I heard I'm getting a bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation for complimentary! I feel very lucky that I get to test this product out and I have been using it for couple weeks already. I really like how it's light to medium coverage because I don't need a full coverage like heavy cakey makeup on my face. This bottle can last me for a year because I don't putting full face coverage makeup often. The bareminerals app surprised me on finding my own custom liquid foundation because it will take me a long time to find out myself in store on skintone matchup. I love this new liquid foundation a lot!!!
Roselicious R.
This foundation was a very near match for my skin tone. I did have to blend it slightly for a perfect match. Quality is excellent and it applies smoothly. I appreciated the pleasant fragrance as well. The personalized bottle was a very nice touch. The app is easy to use and the result is a more personalized foundation than trying to match with an off the shelf product. Overall I really like this product and highly recommend it.bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Belmarie M.
ORLANDO, FL
First of all I'm super impressed how the made-to-fit app perfectly matched my skin tone to the custom made foundation (and is awesome that they put your name in the bottle) . I have to say this foundation is very lightweight and light to medium coverage. I really liked that it blends so nice into skin that you barely look like you have makeup on. Only giving it 4 stars because It wears off on my T zone  (oily part of my skin) but if you have dry skin I would really recommend this because it hydrates your skin.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
The formula is very lightweight, doesn’t feel to heavy on my skin. It is medium coverage and build able, I just added on two layers although I still saw my flaws but it’s okay because I can easily conceal those areas. Packaging is nice as well, it has a pump and it has my name on it which I find different in foundation bottles. The app did work for me, my skin match foundation is perfect! I would recommend to others but the price point is a bit up there $49. I mean I know it’s a customer made foundation so I guess it’s worth it.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.