BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Amber R.
On the app it gives clear instructions on how to get your perfect fit. Mine worked really well. I did it in a well lit area to make sure I get the right color. When I received it I tried it on my hand right away and it was perfect. When I tried it on my face it was the perfect coverage and it didn’t feel like it was caked on and I didn’t have to use a lot to get the coverage that was needed!
Bianca W.
Philadelphia, PA
I was selected to try out not 1, but 2 things... First I was asked to download Bare Minerals Made2Fit app, and use it, which was great! It's an app that ,through a series of pics in different areas, can create for you a bottle of their foundation. Customized for YOUR shade, with YOUR name on the bottle! Tell me that's not dope aleady?... I received my custom bottle of foundation with my name on it, and I went crazy! It actually had my name on it! I was so excited to use this foundation! As I open the foundation I thought it looked a little grey, but I decided I was gonna use it anyway. As I'm blending it in with my blender, start to realize that this is more of a radiance foundation, which would explain the grey look in the beginning. Once I realized that, I was cool, I knew how to treat it, and it came out looking petty dope! So yes, I would recommend it to my friends. The whole process was no problem. I would definitely recommend this to ALL of my friends! Thanx Influenster!!
Lauren T.
Florissant, MO
I love the concept of this product. I also REALLY liked having my name on the bottle, super cute. The shade came out more of a summer shade for me - maybe a step should be added to verify product color before shipment. The consistency and coverage was great. Pro tip, don't forget to contour and highlight!
Jescy L.
I personally really enjoy using this foundation made to fit my skin. Every time I go to put it on I feel it doesn't match but when blended and soaked in, it looks amazing and my skin feels so great. Gives me a positive feel about my face and I find myself smiling more. I do however have to use a moisturizer and primer to help my skin before application, since it's so dry due to the weather.
Candice D.
San Diego, CA
This foundation completely matched my skin tone better than any foundation I’ve ever tried. However it is very sheer. I feel like I get almost no coverage from it to where I feel like what’s the point of it matching my skin if you can barely see it. For people who are looking for a very sheer foundation to match your skin it is perfect. I received this product for free for testing purposes
Payton J.
El Paso , TX
First off I loved the packaging and how each bottle come a customized for whoever is using it. It seemed to have a matte or semi matte finish, it's just the finish wasn't really full coverage. The foundation is very sheer, too sheer for me in my opinion. I was having a bad skin day and it showed all my blemishes. Also when I was applying bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation it was a lot darker than my actual skin color but I decided to just see if it would set better once it was dry. Once it dried and set on my face it actually ended up matching my face, it just appeared to make my face look warmer. Would I purchase this again? Maybe, it wasn't a bad foundation, it's just not my first choice.
Mia M.
Albuquerque , NM
Love!!!! This foundation truly is made to fit your exact skin tone. I was skeptical at first and this foundation proved me wrong! This foundation is a thicker formula so it gives about medium coverage (in my opinion) and goes on smoothly. I pay the same price to buy name brand foundations from Sephora that get close but don’t ever match your tone exactly. This one does! It’s so worth it!
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
The process is fairly easy and the step by step instructions that are said in the app is extremely helpful. However, once I received my shade, it was darker than me. The customer service at Made2Fit was extremely amazing and fairly helpful in order to get my shade matched correctly. They were in constant contact with me every step of the way and contacted me when they needed additional scans in order to get the foundation shade right. I was able to get a new foundation that I am currently waiting for in the mail to arrive that will be a match for me. I would give it 5 Stars, but the process of getting a new foundation that matched is very cumbersome, however, I was able to keep the old foundation and gave it to someone that it matched. They said the formula was great and it was very light weight.
Amanda L.
Received this foundation today from Influesnter for complimentary testing purposes. I was super excited to open it and swatch it and although the formula feels amazing and so lightweight, the shade was 5-6 shades darker than my actual skintone. The app made the product seem lighter than it is in person. I was super excited to try this but it absolutely won’t match my skintone. May pass it down to my mom or sister
Amanda R.
Howell, MI
I was super excited to try this, but unfortunately I was sorely let down. The app did not read my skin tone correctly, and I was sent a very dark, and orange, foundation. Bareminerals was very gracious about it, and offered a free replacement. The app just kept reading my skin wrong, no matter what the lighting. I imagine this product would be great otherwise, the texture is quite lovely.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.