BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...35 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Christie P.
Scottsdale, AZ
I was pleasantly surprised by the color match. It appeared darker on the app so I was a bit concerned. When I got it in the mail I used it without any primer and it covered pretty well. It is also the absolute perfect shade! It’s lightweight and feels great on my skin. The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 Star is because it’s a little more sheer than I would like, so I had to build it in certain areas to get more coverage.
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
This was probably the best experience I’ve ever had with buying a foundation for the first time online. The app was very easy to use, and the shade matched my skin tone perfectly. The coverage was medium, but definitely buildable to full. It has a natural finish (not dewy, but not matte either), and lasts about 10 hours before getting greasy on my oily skin (which is pretty good considering how oily my skin is). I would definitely repurchase again! It was a really great experience.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I was very excited for this foundation and the app to create your custom foundation.  I'll start with the good.  The good news is the foundation has GREAT coverage and feels incredibly lightweight.  The bad news is the color does not match my skin tone AT ALL.  It is really dark.  I normally use light.  This color wouldn't match my skin even if I had a tan.  I was really hopeful that the app would be more accurate.  Kind of disappointing.
Dominique M.
damascus, OR
So I did everything correctly... I was in a well lit room, had a freshly washed face when I used the m2f app to color match my face for the foundation and it still got it wrong (and yes I calibrated it with the stack of white paper too)! I feel like it choose the one darkest spot on my face and chose it for the all over color. I ended up looking like black face! It was at least 2-3 shades darker than what I really am. Other than it not being a match at all, I liked the way it smelled. I don't think it was brown girl friendly and i wouldn't recommend it.
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
Boca Raton, FL
This foundation arrived an a beautiful glass bottle customized with my name! Such a nice touch! The formula is very light and feels hydrating. It did not cake! I love that it covered most of the redness in my cheeks with one application- even as a light coverage base. It is buildable and still finishes seamlessly on my face.
Lexi A.
Glasco, KS
This is a pretty decent foundation. The color matches me PERFECTLY. I have an oilier complexion, and this does tend to get a little greasy in my t zone through out the day, but it touches up nicely. It’s about a medium coverage foundation but it is sort of build able, so you can cover a little more. I definitely recommend using a setting powder with this though, otherwise it will crease!
Lauren M.
I was disappointed in the app. It was not currently working on iPhone 8s when I attempted my “made to fit look”. After an hour of frustration, I called customer service. They could only say “sorry”. I asked several questions. Each was answered with “sorry”. I received no help.
Finally I was able to attempt the customization on my husband’s phone. It worked the very first time!
Several weeks later I received my makeup and I will NOT be using it. I’m glad it was a free product.
Cassidy S.
Olathe, KS
Not a huge fan of the process to get this foundation. I had to scan my skin three times just to get it to go through. When I got my foundation in the mail I had to send an email to their customer service because the foundation was at least 2 shades too light. I did the whole scanning process again and got the new shade in, it was still too light but I could at least make it work. It’s a satin finish and looked pretty but I’ve definitely used better foundations, even from the drugstore. I wouldn’t purchase this with my own money honestly.
Emilie D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this foundation! The formula is amazing and keeps me flawless all day! I loved my whole experience with this also. The app and scanning your skin is pretty genius and I love having my name on the bottle. So unique! The first time I got a really dark foundation (not sure how that happened) and I emailed customer service. Less than 5 minutes later, they sent me a code to get another foundation and re scan my skin. I received the new foundation the following week. Excellent customer service. Will definitely purchase this product again once mine runs out!
Jessica M.
Austin, IN
I love this product I am so happy I received it in a box! It’s the perfect my skin but better foundation. The coverage is buildable with out becoming cakey. It has more of a dewy finish on my skin because I have combination skin but I was able to correct it with some setting powder. It didn’t crease in my lines and didn’t dry my skin out when I washed it off at the end of the day!
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
I’m having the HARDEST TIME. I’m in the Bare Minerals VoxBox and j have my code for free foundation. I’ve downloaded the app and I understand the tutorial. My problem is that when I click on SCAN, sometimes I get to camera permissions but usually nothing happens. I’ve tried everything and it will not scan. I’m REALLY BUMMED...any advice? At this point I’ve even tried to download the app on two other phones only to be told the app isn’t compatible. I will lose my free foundation if I can’t figure it out. I’ve even called the app phone number and after waiting 20 mins I got a recording saying that all Represenative’s were being trained.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
I️ just receive a email back for the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation error.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
Did any of y’all do anything about the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation if it came too dark?
megan j.
Waycross
I received my code for this but im not sure how to use it so I can get my free box
Lauren V.
Columbia
How accurate is the shade? And also, would this be a good foundation if I have sensitive skin and a lot of foundations irritate my skin and cause breakouts? I’ve been wanting to try it out!