BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Kendall T.
Springfield , KY
I really loved playing with this app and seeing if it matched! I received my foundation and I do like the coverage but I was it was just a tad too light on me. I would definitely give it another shot and I can warm this up with a darker foundation!
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
I love having the customizable option for this foundation. It is pretty easy to apply and I used a sponge applicator. Having your own name on the bottle is pretty cool. This has a light to medium coverage, but the coverage is buildable. I would wear this for a natural or “no makeup” look. It matched my skin fairly well. The process of using the bareMinerals app to scan your face was a bit hard to figure out it first, it takes a few tries, but once you try it a few times you can get your shade quickly.
Erika B.
I really thought this would be a gimmick just to get people to buy it. I was eager to wear it once I received and I’m was shocked! It really did match me! To the tee. It looks like “your skin but better.” The app is easy to use too to make sure that you get your custom coverage. The wear is good as well. I wore it for eight hours before I got oily in my t-zone.
Demetria A.
I couldn't wait to get up & test this bareminerals made2fit Foundation....This foundation was customize just for me using matchco patented shade matching technology...This foundation provides a sheer to medium coverage, and is lightweight...I did 2 coats of this foundation, using a brush to fully blend...I give the shade matching technology an A for matching my skin tone well to make my personalized shade ❤
Emily F.
South River, NJ
I really love this foundation! I was skeptical at first with the color match app, but I was pleasantly surprised! The color ended up being a smidge dark but I am able to make it work and it will be perfect for summer when I get a little color. I find it applies best with a beauty blender. The coverage is light/medium, which I love for everyday wear! When I want a little more coverage I will apply two coats which makes it more full coverage. The finish and the formula are my favorite parts! It covers my pores beautifully and it has a gorgeous dewy finish which is amazing for my dry skin! Overall this is a fantastic foundation! I took a star away for the color being a little off but other than that I highly recommend trying this product!!!!
Morgan B.
I really love this product. First of all the app was super easy to use and walked you step by step through the process of creating your custom colored foundation. I️t was also easy ordering it straight from the app. The packaging was super cute, and the bottle with your own name on it is so cute!! The foundation they sent went on super lightly and easily and was full coverage that I really enjoyed. The only downfall was the color is just a tad dark right now while I’m so pale, but this summer it will be perfect! All in all this is a great product.
Krystena D.
San Francisco, CA
I received the made to fit foundation complementary from Influenster. I created my individual shade using the app which was a fun process. I love that the bottle is custom and had my name on it (so cute!). The foundation is medium to light coverage. I noticed my shade was a bit too light for my skin tone but very close. It bunches up a little on dry spots so I definitely recommend to make sure your skin is very moisturized when using. Overall it’s a nice daytime foundation and the process was fun
Nik A.
Love this foundation! I just wish it had a bit more coverage. The color matches my skin perfectly and it’s super easy to blend. I don’t feel like it’s worth the price it is tho. It seems like it should be a drugstore foundation priced at about $10-$12
Chasidy 🤙.
The foundation itself is medium coverage and for me was more of a dewy finish and I prefer matte. For me the foundation was kind of oily which I wasn’t a fan of but it was a very lightweight formula. I would reccomend this product to someone who likes more of a natural makeup look with a dewy finish.
Amanda Z.
Toms River, NJ
I am not usually a huge fan of foundation, but I love this! I love how it feels very light and doesn’t cake my face. The app was awesome and gave me a perfect match. I would deff get this product. It lasts all day without looking bad. Make sure you use the app in good light so you can get the proper formula.
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
I’ve tried more than 20 times to set my set my shade on the app and it’s always too dark for me. What can I do? I don’t know what else I can do, can someone give me a solution?
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Who has the bareminerals campaign? bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Rhiannon V.
Kansas city, MO
Angela 🌹.
Lexington, SC
Have you received a good match color with a Samsung phone?
Gabrielle L.
Troutdale, OR
Did anyone else have problems using their code?  If so how did you fix it?