BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Kristin K.
Maumee, OH
I LOVE this product!! It matches my skin tone perfectly and I love the texture of the product. The coverage is definitely medium and I’d say it has more of a dewy finish. I highly recommend! Also the bareMinerals Made-2-Fit app was fun to use.
Nika W.
Auburn Hills, MI
Absolutely pleased by Made 2 Fit custom foundation. One reason I normally don’t wear foundation is because I can never match the colors to me skin tone. With the Made 2 Fit app I was so pleased at how well it blended with my skin. I totally recommend.
Roselicious R.
This foundation was a very near match for my skin tone. I did have to blend it slightly for a perfect match. Quality is excellent and it applies smoothly. I appreciated the pleasant fragrance as well. The personalized bottle was a very nice touch. The app is easy to use and the result is a more personalized foundation than trying to match with an off the shelf product. Overall I really like this product and highly recommend it.bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
I’ve been using this foundation for about two weeks now. The color that they matched for me was perfect, neutral enough!! I was worried it may come out warm and it didn’t. This is a light coverage foundation. I’ve been applying with a damp beauty blender. The finish is pretty matte, it’s a little wet so I’ve been following with a translucent setting powder. It’s a nice finish, I just feel like it sits a little spotty and breaks apart. I’m going to get a new foundation brush and try applying with that. I love the packaging and the concept, it might not be the right formula for my skin.
Kenya V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
#bareminerals has made it so easy to pick and get your foundation , I downloaded there app because I wasn’t able to know what foundation shade I was. The app made it much more easier to use and all you have to do is tap !!!! Once I’ve received it I had doubt but honestly it came out to be almost my shad a little lighter but it still worked it was also customized !! I recommend. To try out it’s not a full coverage as I though but if you don’t do full coverage try it out my loves ❤👏🏻️👏🏻
Renae V.
First of all, I think the formula is good. It applies nicely and stays on. It's a nice medium to full coverage foundation. Second, the app is a little hard to use. I received a completely wrong shade the first time because the scans didn't go through properly. Customer service was great though and sent me a new foundation that better matches my skin. I think it's a lot of money to just get the perfect shade of foundation and I wish we could customize the formula to better fit more skin types.
Christie P.
Scottsdale, AZ
I was pleasantly surprised by the color match. It appeared darker on the app so I was a bit concerned. When I got it in the mail I used it without any primer and it covered pretty well. It is also the absolute perfect shade! It’s lightweight and feels great on my skin. The only reason I didn’t give it a 5 Star is because it’s a little more sheer than I would like, so I had to build it in certain areas to get more coverage.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
First of all the app is like when they talked about flying cars 50 years ago it’s mind blowing it really is. So easy and simple. Very neat and new is exciting. MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Foundation is perfect for all skin types and provides a naturally radiant finish with sheer-to-medium coverage. The weightless formula contains nourishing and antioxidant ingredients including green tea extract, Vitamin E and peptides as well as ceramide, chamomile and white lily flower for an instantly younger-looking, more beautiful you. Personal thoughts, my name was on the bottle how nifty! I was to excited to care and snapped a quick pic. All you need to know is a review. Honestly I have the worst skin on earth. I like @itcosmetics & @katvondbeauty tattoo concealer....this was lighter than kats with more natural lighter coverage I have awful scars so I would rate 7-10 for coverage wise. It matches my skin perfectly so weird. I love the nature of it and how it has so many benefits! #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Karen M.
Well, I loved receiving my foundation. I was amaze how close to my skin tone it’s matches. It’s did not leave my skin oily or dry at all. It’s blend well with my contour. The one thing I did not liked is the price it’s just to much for a small bottle like that if it was at least double its size it worth 49 dollar. I loved the box and that’s it’s had my name on the bottle. Other then the price I would recommend it to anyone.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I was very excited for this foundation and the app to create your custom foundation.  I'll start with the good.  The good news is the foundation has GREAT coverage and feels incredibly lightweight.  The bad news is the color does not match my skin tone AT ALL.  It is really dark.  I normally use light.  This color wouldn't match my skin even if I had a tan.  I was really hopeful that the app would be more accurate.  Kind of disappointing.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Just received this email about the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation promo code. Should be sent to all individuals that completed all the badges, within 3 weeks.
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I downloaded the app and have done the scan about ten times and I cant for the life of me get a match. Its too dark for my skin. How can I get this app to pick up my true skin tone? I need some advice please! I have been doing the scan in natural lighting, tried doing it in a well lit space and so on. Thanks in advance for any awnsers! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid FoundationbareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
The Influenster App Please make this app available for Android!!!!!! Also Google Play Store
Kay N.
Can exchange it for my correct color? I cant even use this shade. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation