BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
My opinion of this foundation improved the more I used it. At 1st I felt the undertone was off, then I thought the overall color was off, but I now think that it is definitely my perfect match. I’ve received multiple compliments with every wear. The formula is thick in texture, but the coverage is light, even when layering. I wish it was full, but I still like it. This is my perfect work foundation.
Jenn K.
Knoxville, TN
Overall, I absolutely love this foundation! I have combination skin, and the formula was gorgeous on my skin. It blended super easily and left my skin feeling hydrated yet set all day. My only complaint is with the shade, unfortunately! I am extremely pale with freckles, and it almost seems that the app color matched to my freckles instead of my skin so it is a few shades too dark for my skin tone. :-( However, as long as I mix it with a pinch of whiter foundation, it is perfect!!! Other than the shade, this foundation is incredible!
Kendall T.
Springfield, KY
I really loved playing with this app and seeing if it matched! I received my foundation and I do like the coverage but I was it was just a tad too light on me. I would definitely give it another shot and I can warm this up with a darker foundation!
Demetria A.
I couldn't wait to get up & test this bareminerals made2fit Foundation....This foundation was customize just for me using matchco patented shade matching technology...This foundation provides a sheer to medium coverage, and is lightweight...I did 2 coats of this foundation, using a brush to fully blend...I give the shade matching technology an A for matching my skin tone well to make my personalized shade ❤
Erika B.
I really thought this would be a gimmick just to get people to buy it. I was eager to wear it once I received and I’m was shocked! It really did match me! To the tee. It looks like “your skin but better.” The app is easy to use too to make sure that you get your custom coverage. The wear is good as well. I wore it for eight hours before I got oily in my t-zone.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
I love having the customizable option for this foundation. It is pretty easy to apply and I used a sponge applicator. Having your own name on the bottle is pretty cool. This has a light to medium coverage, but the coverage is buildable. I would wear this for a natural or “no makeup” look. It matched my skin fairly well. The process of using the bareMinerals app to scan your face was a bit hard to figure out it first, it takes a few tries, but once you try it a few times you can get your shade quickly.
Morgan B.
I really love this product. First of all the app was super easy to use and walked you step by step through the process of creating your custom colored foundation. I️t was also easy ordering it straight from the app. The packaging was super cute, and the bottle with your own name on it is so cute!! The foundation they sent went on super lightly and easily and was full coverage that I really enjoyed. The only downfall was the color is just a tad dark right now while I’m so pale, but this summer it will be perfect! All in all this is a great product.
Karina F.
Moline, IL
Krystena D.
San Diego, CA
I received the made to fit foundation complementary from Influenster. I created my individual shade using the app which was a fun process. I love that the bottle is custom and had my name on it (so cute!). The foundation is medium to light coverage. I noticed my shade was a bit too light for my skin tone but very close. It bunches up a little on dry spots so I definitely recommend to make sure your skin is very moisturized when using. Overall it’s a nice daytime foundation and the process was fun
Nik A.
Love this foundation! I just wish it had a bit more coverage. The color matches my skin perfectly and it’s super easy to blend. I don’t feel like it’s worth the price it is tho. It seems like it should be a drugstore foundation priced at about $10-$12
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.