BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...35 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
SUKI L.
I was so excited when I heard I'm getting a bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation for complimentary! I feel very lucky that I get to test this product out and I have been using it for couple weeks already. I really like how it's light to medium coverage because I don't need a full coverage like heavy cakey makeup on my face. This bottle can last me for a year because I don't putting full face coverage makeup often. The bareminerals app surprised me on finding my own custom liquid foundation because it will take me a long time to find out myself in store on skintone matchup. I love this new liquid foundation a lot!!!
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
I’ve been using this foundation for about two weeks now. The color that they matched for me was perfect, neutral enough!! I was worried it may come out warm and it didn’t. This is a light coverage foundation. I’ve been applying with a damp beauty blender. The finish is pretty matte, it’s a little wet so I’ve been following with a translucent setting powder. It’s a nice finish, I just feel like it sits a little spotty and breaks apart. I’m going to get a new foundation brush and try applying with that. I love the packaging and the concept, it might not be the right formula for my skin.
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
The formula is very lightweight, doesn’t feel to heavy on my skin. It is medium coverage and build able, I just added on two layers although I still saw my flaws but it’s okay because I can easily conceal those areas. Packaging is nice as well, it has a pump and it has my name on it which I find different in foundation bottles. The app did work for me, my skin match foundation is perfect! I would recommend to others but the price point is a bit up there $49. I mean I know it’s a customer made foundation so I guess it’s worth it.
Belmarie M.
Orlando, FL
First of all I'm super impressed how the made-to-fit app perfectly matched my skin tone to the custom made foundation (and is awesome that they put your name in the bottle) . I have to say this foundation is very lightweight and light to medium coverage. I really liked that it blends so nice into skin that you barely look like you have makeup on. Only giving it 4 stars because It wears off on my T zone  (oily part of my skin) but if you have dry skin I would really recommend this because it hydrates your skin.
Nika W.
Auburn Hills, MI
Absolutely pleased by Made 2 Fit custom foundation. One reason I normally don’t wear foundation is because I can never match the colors to me skin tone. With the Made 2 Fit app I was so pleased at how well it blended with my skin. I totally recommend.
tatiana n.
Cypress, CA
This was so easy to do it on the app I hate going to the store to get my own shade but this was amazing easy and fast less than 5 min. I was done download the app bare minerals to fit make your life easy. This is a contest #influenster #loveit
Kenya V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
#bareminerals has made it so easy to pick and get your foundation , I downloaded there app because I wasn’t able to know what foundation shade I was. The app made it much more easier to use and all you have to do is tap !!!! Once I’ve received it I had doubt but honestly it came out to be almost my shad a little lighter but it still worked it was also customized !! I recommend. To try out it’s not a full coverage as I though but if you don’t do full coverage try it out my loves ❤👏🏻️👏🏻
Renae V.
First of all, I think the formula is good. It applies nicely and stays on. It's a nice medium to full coverage foundation. Second, the app is a little hard to use. I received a completely wrong shade the first time because the scans didn't go through properly. Customer service was great though and sent me a new foundation that better matches my skin. I think it's a lot of money to just get the perfect shade of foundation and I wish we could customize the formula to better fit more skin types.
Hunter S.
Marlow, OK
First of all the app is like when they talked about flying cars 50 years ago it’s mind blowing it really is. So easy and simple. Very neat and new is exciting. MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Foundation is perfect for all skin types and provides a naturally radiant finish with sheer-to-medium coverage. The weightless formula contains nourishing and antioxidant ingredients including green tea extract, Vitamin E and peptides as well as ceramide, chamomile and white lily flower for an instantly younger-looking, more beautiful you. Personal thoughts, my name was on the bottle how nifty! I was to excited to care and snapped a quick pic. All you need to know is a review. Honestly I have the worst skin on earth. I like @itcosmetics & @katvondbeauty tattoo concealer....this was lighter than kats with more natural lighter coverage I have awful scars so I would rate 7-10 for coverage wise. It matches my skin perfectly so weird. I love the nature of it and how it has so many benefits! #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Karen M.
Well, I loved receiving my foundation. I was amaze how close to my skin tone it’s matches. It’s did not leave my skin oily or dry at all. It’s blend well with my contour. The one thing I did not liked is the price it’s just to much for a small bottle like that if it was at least double its size it worth 49 dollar. I loved the box and that’s it’s had my name on the bottle. Other then the price I would recommend it to anyone.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.