BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Arielle B.
North Babylon, NY
I like the formula a lot, my only issue is that I ordered this foundation through the made 2 fit app and the color was a little bit off. It was too tan for me to use now but I will save it for the summer. Overall, really nice feeling. Great for oily or combination skin, didn't get any lines or creasing throughout the day. Also great if you're looking for a fuller coverage, hides imperfections well.
Jennifer C.
Easley, SC
This is the coolest way to get your own customized perfect foundation. The app uses your camera on your phone to scan your skin tone on your face in 5 facial points: forehead, cheeks, and jaw areas. It’s super easy to you and it’s a breeze to get your perfect match foundation. The formula is smooth and goes on perfectly. I highly recommend. #BMxM2F #Made2Fit #BareMinerals #free #gotitfree #review #voxbox #influenster
Thank you @bareMinerals & @influenster for the opportunity to try and review new products. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
JaLynn R.
Orlando, FL
I love this foundation, not just because it is literally a custom color and matches my complexion perfectly but because of the formula. It is super light weight and smooth. I will not be going to another brand for a long time. This color is not super heavy which works for me, some people do like thicker make up and I have found if you apply this a few times it will be as thick as you want it.
Stacey C.
How bareMinerals created an app to customize makeup to your skin tone is amazing! And it’s super cool that it came specially for me with my name on it.

It’s a matte foundation! And the coverage is buildable! I like to go for a more natural look so I used one full pump of product.

I totally recommend this product!
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
I’ve received some complementary products this month but this one has been one of my FAVES! I’m totally a @bareminerals girl, so when I heard that I was getting a made2fit foundation I was flippin pumped! +
So this foundation is made with true match technology via your PHONE! & matches your skin tone exactly🙌🏼 When trying it on, it truly blended well with my skin, it didn’t leave it oily and a little bit went a long way. It gave me full coverage which I LOVE 👏🏼
Michelle S.
Seattle, WA
I’m already a huge bare minerals fan to begin with so when I got this opportunity I was thrilled. The foundation did not look right when it got here and when I first started putting it on my face, but once it blended it was perfect! My boyfriend even commented that it didn’t even look like I had makeup on. It’s light weight with a bit of a matte finish which I love. I highly recommend this product.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I honestly have to say that I was very impressed with the Fresh Faced Liquid foundation, Has a very nice Natural Matte Finish yo it I don’t have much to cover but coverage wise to me was on point!!! I will definitely buy it again just because is what I like about foundations, is smooth applies perfectly and is so light!!! I most definitely will be recommending this Foundation to everyone 💕 Thank You
Samantha L.
Modesto, CA
One of the best foundations I’ve used. I have never tried bare minerals was sceptical about it and wasn’t sure if it would fit well with my skin but I absolutely love it! I’m so glad influenster and bareMinerals gave me a chance to try complimentary and I use it on a daily. Love the way it makes my skin look and feel so natural lightweight buildable but great coverage. Definitely recommend and will purchase in the future.
AbbyNicolle Q.
The app is super easy to use and lowkey kinda fun. It was cool knowing that i was having a custom foundation made. When it arrived i immediately tested it out and was suprised to find out that it was a complete match to my skin, i almost didn’t wanna believe it. With that being said i don’t believe this foundation is worth $50. Idk personally i like full coverage foundations were as this one is sheer to medium coverage. I did not break out with this product but i just could believe that other people would pay $50 for this like it’s nothing out of this world other than having a perfect match. The foundation wears off after 5 hours and left my face pretty moisturized not oily which is okay i guess. But i think personally this foundation should be priced lower and have the option of making it full coverage.
Demetria A.
I couldn't wait to get up & test this bareminerals made2fit Foundation....This foundation was customize just for me using matchco patented shade matching technology...This foundation provides a sheer to medium coverage, and is lightweight...I did 2 coats of this foundation, using a brush to fully blend...I give the shade matching technology an A for matching my skin tone well to make my personalized shade ❤
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.