BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Erika B.
I really thought this would be a gimmick just to get people to buy it. I was eager to wear it once I received and I’m was shocked! It really did match me! To the tee. It looks like “your skin but better.” The app is easy to use too to make sure that you get your custom coverage. The wear is good as well. I wore it for eight hours before I got oily in my t-zone.
Karina f.
Moline, IL
Morgan B.
I really love this product. First of all the app was super easy to use and walked you step by step through the process of creating your custom colored foundation. I️t was also easy ordering it straight from the app. The packaging was super cute, and the bottle with your own name on it is so cute!! The foundation they sent went on super lightly and easily and was full coverage that I really enjoyed. The only downfall was the color is just a tad dark right now while I’m so pale, but this summer it will be perfect! All in all this is a great product.
Emily F.
South River, NJ
I really love this foundation! I was skeptical at first with the color match app, but I was pleasantly surprised! The color ended up being a smidge dark but I am able to make it work and it will be perfect for summer when I get a little color. I find it applies best with a beauty blender. The coverage is light/medium, which I love for everyday wear! When I want a little more coverage I will apply two coats which makes it more full coverage. The finish and the formula are my favorite parts! It covers my pores beautifully and it has a gorgeous dewy finish which is amazing for my dry skin! Overall this is a fantastic foundation! I took a star away for the color being a little off but other than that I highly recommend trying this product!!!!
Nik A.
Love this foundation! I just wish it had a bit more coverage. The color matches my skin perfectly and it’s super easy to blend. I don’t feel like it’s worth the price it is tho. It seems like it should be a drugstore foundation priced at about $10-$12
Krystena D.
San Diego, CA
I received the made to fit foundation complementary from Influenster. I created my individual shade using the app which was a fun process. I love that the bottle is custom and had my name on it (so cute!). The foundation is medium to light coverage. I noticed my shade was a bit too light for my skin tone but very close. It bunches up a little on dry spots so I definitely recommend to make sure your skin is very moisturized when using. Overall it’s a nice daytime foundation and the process was fun
Amanda Z.
Toms River, NJ
I am not usually a huge fan of foundation, but I love this! I love how it feels very light and doesn’t cake my face. The app was awesome and gave me a perfect match. I would deff get this product. It lasts all day without looking bad. Make sure you use the app in good light so you can get the proper formula.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I am super picky about foundation but I was highly impressed with this product. I used BareMinerals for years but then I decided I needed a fuller coverage so I stopped using it because at the time they did not have a liquid. They only had powder which did not provide a full coverage. I was ecstatic when I found out they had a liquid and even more ecstatic when I found out you could get a custom shade through the app. I was color matched almost perfectly. I will definitely be buying this again!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this formula and the bottle is divine!!! Literally I feel like a goddess when I use this! It’s so simple to apply and the formula really helps my skin breathe while looking FLAWLESS. The rose gold on the packing and the personalization on it make me feel so special! I’m in love! I received this complimentary for Influenster for testing.
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
Hearing about this Made 2 Fit foundation, I was a little hesitant to try it out... an app that matches your skintone?! However, it was so easy to do that I went for it and glad I did! The color matches my skin really well and it even has good coverage (about medium). The bottle is really easy to use with a little pump so I just apply the foundation with my fingers. Seeing my name on the bottle makes me feel like a rockstar every time! The finish does look a little shiny and slightly more oily than I would prefer, but nothing a little powder can’t fix.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.