BY BAREMINERALS #22 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Megan T.
Jacksonville, FL
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation i was so excited to receive this product. The entire idea is brilliant and the process is even fun. Although my match was on point. The coverage simply wasn’t. I really wanted to love this foundation. I had high hopes as i love my bare skin serum. But I’ve tried several different primers, and setting powder & spray and it just doesn’t stay!
Genesis M.
Clifton , NJ
Hi guys !! I just received from @bareminerals and @influenster the BareMinerals Made-2-Fit foundation yesterday !! I have to say that I like the foundation pretty much. It is medium to full coverage. It feels so light weight and make my skin looks flawless. The only problem as you can see in the picture is that it was to dark for my skin tone . I use their app to find my perfect match but it didn’t work out to me . I send them an email telling them my problem and they answer me right away ! I just have to do a survey. I have to wait until they answer me to know what is the next step. I hope that they can send me another one because I really want to try it out!! I am so happy to the opportunity that @influenster @bareminerals gave to me by sending me this foundation !! Thanks you so much. 🎉🙏🏼😍💖✨🙌🏼😄 #made2fit #BMxM2F
trish b.
Brooklyn, NY
So I tried this foundation today and I like it a lot. It’s a little too dark for my winter skin right now but it will be just right for summer. It’s more of a light to medium coverage. I could still see some of my dark marks peeking through. It feels and looks so much like skin I thought I wasn’t wearing enough so I added more. Very lightweight on the skin. I think I’m going to love this foundation.
Hope A.
Durham, NC
I reeaaallly wanted this to work because it's such a good idea in theory. The bottle is absolutely adorable and comes with my name right on it. But after several tries I was unable to get a correct color match. I have olive undertones and it is really difficult for me to find good matching foundations. The colors I received were nowhere near my shade. I ended up giving the bottles to other friends that matched them perfectly. So sad I couldn't get a color. For 50 dollars it's best to go to sephora and utilize the same technology but with a human touch to make sure the color matches. Hard pass on this one. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Jacqueline M.
Rahway, NJ
If you want to try a light foundation to use during the day, this one will be perfect for you, This foundation is medium coverage and is ideal for use on the days that you want to see yourself a little more groomed but without so much makeup, it doesn’t leave the skin oily. What I love most is to have a foundation made especially for me and that has my name on the bottle.
Demi H.
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation

#GoBare #Made2Fit @influenster @bareminerals I am thankful to @influenster & @bareminerals for allowing me to be part of this #FREE trail.

The app was very helpful and easy to use... my #Made2Fit #Demi foundation arrived within just 2 days. Already my experience was amazing.

But once I opened my box... I was disappoint that my foundation was no where near my skin tone.

Thank you so much to @bareminerals & @influenster for reaching out and letting me be part of this. I wish my overal experience was better.

-mibeautyxo2
Corinne F.
Upstate NY
I love love love this foundation. Color was spot on and matched my skin perfectly. Love the packaging which is personalized with my name on it. It has an easy to use pump which is fantastic. Doesn’t make me greasy or shiny and leaves my skin feeling moisturizes. I am very very happy with it and will definitely be buying it again in the summer when Im sporting a tAn! So glad I got to try this product!
Emmeline🌻 G.
Anaheim, CA
I really enjoyed this foundation! It took a while to receive but after emailing customer service, they shipped it out the next day. The process of matching your skin tone was super simple, just make sure to do it in outdoor lighting! Wasn’t an exact exact match but one I conceal, contour, it’s perfect! Medium coverage but definitely buildable. No weird scent either which I love! Thank you BareMinerals
Lydia B.
Roseville, MN
First of all, I wish that I received an accurate color match using the app. I made sure to follow all instructions and mine arrived extremely orange. Secondly, this foundation was extremely patchy and made every line and dry patch on my face stand out. It was literally broken down and gone by 10 AM - which can be hard to do for me with dry skin. This is after prepping and setting the foundation.
Stacey C.
How bareMinerals created an app to customize makeup to your skin tone is amazing! And it’s super cool that it came specially for me with my name on it.

It’s a matte foundation! And the coverage is buildable! I like to go for a more natural look so I used one full pump of product.

I totally recommend this product!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.