BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Kelsey K.
I was super nervous to try this foundation on my skin. Since I had had to use the scanner on my phone and I couldn’t see the color before I ordered, I really didn’t think it was going to match. As soon as I opened my box, I knew it was going to be a perfect fit.

The color and coverage are flawless! I don’t feel sticky when I put this foundation on like with so many others; it’s almost like it’s a cream-to-powder formula. The coverage is a fuller coverage, but it’s really lightweight on the skin. I was able to forget that I was wearing makeup!
Luz G.
I loved the fact that I got my match from home! Nothing beats that. I applied it and it has medium coverage but I think it is pretty buildable. It has a nice matte finish without making my skin look dry or cakey. The best part besides having my name on the bottle is the fact that you can’t really tell the difference between my skintone and the foundation! I had never found a perfect match, I’m so in love 😭
Courtney H.
Empire, AL
I received this foundation complimentary from Influenster and BareMinerals I love the fact they can customize your foundation from just your phone camera on their BareMinerals Made 2 fit app! My order was here in less than a week! The foundation oxidizes and was a tad bit darker which isn’t a problem to me!! But so far I love it!!!!
Thank you @Influenster and @BareMinerals
Maddy F.
Wenham, MA
This foundation isn’t my favorite. I received it for free with a promotion through Influenster to try out the Bare minerals app that scans your skin to accurately match your skin tone. I found the foundation to be too pale for my skin. The foundation itself is too light of coverage for me. I prefer a medium coverage.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
This is a very natural and glowing foundation. I actually ended up getting 2 bottles because my first one turned out very dark. Bareminirals made it a breeze to redo my color matching and get a replacement bottle. I love the ease of the app, the prompt customer service and the personalized bottle. My 2nd match is a little too light but I rather deal with a lighter foundation than a darker one. I just mix the 2 and it works out great. I won’t blame the app as I always have a hard time getting a foundation to match. It’s either too dark, too yellow or too light. But the foundation itself went in very nicely, it did stay on all day, it is a light-light to med coverage. This will not got to full coverage even if you layer it. My skin looked pretty and glowy. I definitely recommend you give the app a try to get your perfect shade.
Jennifer A.
Clarkston, MI
This is a nice, natural, dewy foundation for everyday. It has a skin-like finish with light-medium coverage. It’s not super buildable as the foundation is already very tacky, and I would recommend setting it down with powder. Some imperfections peek through, and the overall look is more natural/fresh (my preference) as opposed to full-glam. I love the personalized bottle, and the shade-matching technology worked great for me - the color was spot-on! Is it worth $49? For that price, I’d prefer more coverage, but the personalized bottle and fresh-faced look make this a very nice product.
Cora V.
So I have seen so many horrible reviews on this foundation and I was really scared to receive it. I read it was sheer, that it separates on oily skin and it doesn't match. But upon receiving this FREE foundation from Influenster I was wondering what those people were smoking! In the bottle it was looking dark, when i pumped it out still dark, but when i put it on my face 😍 it was my EXACT MATCH! The foundation blendes smoothly into my skin ,it looked like my skin but so so much better. It has an amazing formula it is soft and velvety smooth and has AMAZING COVERAGE(medium coverage)! I have oily skin and some dry spots on my face it didn't separate it didn't cling to dry patches. The foundation last all day , no oxidation, and didn't make my dark spots look purple or weird. Hands down the best foundation I own! The price is $49 and it is worth every penny!
Marie B.
Tried it on as soon as I got it! It matches me great. I have little 2 boys so I enjoyed not having to go to Ulta to be matched for this foundation. You just do it with the Bare Minerals app on your phone! It was awesome. Came back perfect. It is light coverage and super dewy. I’m dry so that’s fine! I wanted to test it so I did see another layer and it is buildable to a medium coverage. I love it so far.
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
The coverage for this foundation is perfect it has a medium coverage it’s not too light and not too heavy. It lasted all day the only problem I had with thus was it was about a shade to dark. If you have a lot of different tones/shades for color on your face this not that be the best. My forehead tends to be way darker then the rest of my face so that could be why it came out a shade darker then I would have liked
Lo G.
Highland Bch, FL
Starting off, this app was surprisingly really user friendly! Just a few taps, and your custom blend is created. I also think it is SO cool that your name gets put on the bottle. I had high hopes for this product and... I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED. The coverage is light/medium (I personally don’t like full coverage) and the color literally matched my skin to perfection! Never using another foundation again!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.