BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Loni B.
I have mixed feelings on this foundation. For starters, the color matched perfectly so that was awesome! However, the foundation applied very dewy and doesn’t really dry matte (which I don’t think it claims to). Personally, I never go for dewy foundations. It looked nice when I first applied it, however it did start collecting around the corners of my nose, became quite shiny due to my oily skin throughout the day although I set with setting powder. I have to wear it a few more times to see how I really feel.
Fiona A.
Tinker AFB, OK
I was skeptical about using the Made 2 Fit app to create a personalized foundation but it turned out perfect! I've never used Bare Minerals products before but I definitely love this foundation... It's not a heavy foundation and my skin is #lovingit ... and the app really does work! You scan parts of your face and it creates a custom foundation specifically for you! Pretty neat!
I will definitely be trying out more Bare Minerals products, they're soooo skin friendly and look great! Being able to get a foundation custom made just for you is such a great idea and definitely worth the price! I highly recommend!
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
I was really skeptical about this app at first, but taking the pictures of your skin really helps to get the perfect formula the land. I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to work the app, and also pleasantly supplies on how well the formula matched my skin tone. I am very happy with the product, it goes on very smoothly covers very well and goes on perfectly with my foundation brush. It is definitely buildable for extra coverage. It looks like your skin without a tacky feeling which is perfect.
Nicola R.
Iowa City, IA
I truly love my Bare Minerals foundation. I am really amazed at how well it fit my complexion. I received this item as a complimentary and I very happy about trying it out again. I have oily skin and this doesn’t soak up the oil nor make me have more oil on my face than normal. Some foundations tend to make my face more oily than normal and this one doesn’t. What I find so awesome as well is that my name is on the bottle ☺️. Now I know which foundation is mines whenever I mix my makeup in my friend’s makeup bag which always happens.
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
An app that customizes your skin tone match is still mind blowing ! I really enjoyed using the app to get my foundation matched perfectly . With just a few simple steps I got a perfect match sent to my door . It was a matte finish and the bottle arrived with my name on it . How cute ! It totally matched too ! Ahhhh can’t get any better . I got it complementary for testing purposes from Influenster .
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
My opinion of this foundation improved the more I used it. At 1st I felt the undertone was off, then I thought the overall color was off, but I now think that it is definitely my perfect match. I’ve received multiple compliments with every wear. The formula is thick in texture, but the coverage is light, even when layering. I wish it was full, but I still like it. This is my perfect work foundation.
Samantha H.
Cornish, ME
At first I was very intimidated by how much lighter it was l. Turned out it was just a figment of my imagination every time. I wore this all week just to be able to give a honest review! I got this product complimentary free from Influenster and BareMinerals. It’s super easy to apply. The packaging made me feel like a top dog! But unfortunately this is 50 dollars. (Minus one star) I think the price is a little high for repurchase so I havnt made my mind up just yet! Coverage is minimal, but it is buildable. Without primer it is kind of flaky. So primer is a must!!! Great product thank you!
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Great light coverage! I have combo skin and this works great for me! A bottle of custom foundation will run you about $49! And the app is super easy to use! It matched my skin pretty darn close! I always have a hard time finding something that matches perfectly. I’m always in between 2 colors.
Hannah B.
La Mirada, CA
This product is wonderful! I color is a perfect match to my skin. I love the finish medium but buildable coverage. Gives my face a even and put together look but still allows my freckles to show through. The only complaint I have is that it does not last all day long. 1/2 way though the day it starts to separate but I haven't tried a setting spray, that might help. Overall, I love the product!
AB B.
At first the foundation doesn't look like a perfect match. Looks are deceiving, Made to Fit knocked my old foundation out the makeup bag. No more mixing 2 shades to make my own. First Impression😍😍😍, I love it! THANKS INFLUENSTER FOR THE #FREE INTRODUCTION.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???