BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Sooooo....I was totally skeptical of the M2F app's capability to shade match me, but OMG was I wrong! When I saw the bottle I thought the shade looked too dark, but looks can be deceptive! The bottle shows my name on the front and the date it was made just for me on back (with my name again). The packaging feels luxurious! Once you uncap it you reveal a pump, which I love because it keeps my makeup sanitary. Then I pumped 1 pump onto the back of my hand and kinda gasped because it was my shade!! Coverage is light to medium and buildable and has a dewy finish. Amazed! I received this product complimentary.
Anna N.
Sandy Springs, GA
A foundation with my name on it? Checked!
A foundation that I don’t even need to get out of my house to get it? Checked!
The idea of this foundation is amazing, exclusive, easy, fast. The product is really good, it covers your skin perfectly. The only thing is that the color doesn’t match that perfectly, it’s one tone up my skin tone, which isn’t that bad now that summer is coming and my skin will be a little more tan, but I’m not using that a lot yet cause it’s a little dark.
Jaylynn W.
Marion, IL
I have a very hard time finding foundations to match my skin tone and undertone without them being too dark so I was very skeptical at first thinking there is no way this foundation will match by taking a bunch of pictures with a camera on my phone but I was completely wrong. The color matches my skin tone perfectly and I am so excited to have finally found one that does! The only drawback is that it is a very light coverage foundation so it is great for everyday use but might need a second product to use for going out or when you need 24-hour coverage.
Katie D.
Piscataway, NJ
The color was a perfect match so I was thrilled about that. That being said I put a little on and it made my dry skin really stand out and look horrible. I have not found any foundation where it does not make me look super dry and flaky. And I’m not even really that dry to begin with. I have combination skin but foundation always seems to show that I’m extra dry and this was exactly the same. Kinda bummed.
Brandy N.
I got this foundation for free from Influenster. I just got it today. The app color matches you and makes it just for your skin tone. You don’t choose a shade. It’s amazing. It looks like skin when you put it on. If you need full coverage then it’s not for you. I love having a light to medium coverage foundation. It doesn’t look like I have cake face like fuller coverage foundations do. I definitely would recommend this to people. It’s amazing. It matches perfect and they print your name on the bottle.
Chelsea L.
I was very impressed with this foundation. The shade match was perfect considering I was a little skeptical being it was being generated by an app. I have oily skin and this settled on my face nicely. I didn’t experience any creasing whatsoever. The coverage I would say is light to medium. I would definitely recommend this product! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Luz G.
I loved the fact that I got my match from home! Nothing beats that. I applied it and it has medium coverage but I think it is pretty buildable. It has a nice matte finish without making my skin look dry or cakey. The best part besides having my name on the bottle is the fact that you can’t really tell the difference between my skintone and the foundation! I had never found a perfect match, I’m so in love 😭
Ashlyn M.
Newnan, GA
I really like that it is made just for you, using the app you can get the perfect shade for you. The app is very easy to use.  The foundation is long lasting and has more of a matte finish. By the look of the color I thought it would be too dark but as soon as I blended it into my skin it was just right. I have oily skin and I felt like it helped me combat the oil. I would recommend it to others.
Kelsey K.
I was super nervous to try this foundation on my skin. Since I had had to use the scanner on my phone and I couldn’t see the color before I ordered, I really didn’t think it was going to match. As soon as I opened my box, I knew it was going to be a perfect fit.

The color and coverage are flawless! I don’t feel sticky when I put this foundation on like with so many others; it’s almost like it’s a cream-to-powder formula. The coverage is a fuller coverage, but it’s really lightweight on the skin. I was able to forget that I was wearing makeup!
Lindsay R.
Dallas, TX
Unfortunately this product never worked for me. Received the first box and way too dark for me. They gave me another code and I did the scan...but forgot to take my case off so did it again right after the first. The scan of the first one was a lighter color! (But still too dark for my fair skin). Cool idea if it worked
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.