BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Tina D.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is actually a lot better than I thought it’d be. The lightning in my room is particularly warm but it didn’t throw off the calibration of the app at all. The foundation I received matched me exactly! As far as texture and application goes, the foundation is more of a gel like consistency, similar to a water foundation like the makeup forever water blend, just slightly thicker. It won’t drip down your hand the same way more liquidy foundations do. I’m assuming that this consistency is what makes the foundation relatively sheer, it’s definitely light to medium coverage with a dewy finish. I love it for every day! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Vicki A.
Silver Spring , MD
This foundation is absolutely WONDERFUL! The app is very easy to use and the color matches me perfectly. I am very very impressed. I am a chocolate girl and I was scared that the product would not match my skin tone but it did. The foundation is not heavy at all! I describe it was, "your skin but better" kind of foundation. It is a product that I recommend to anyone. The only negative I got from it is that it made me break out. My skin is gentle and many many foundations make me break out except the MAC studio fix fluid. My break outs were not too intense though, I got about 4 pimples from using it. I will try this foundation again because I really do love it and I want to confirm whether it truly will make me break out again. THIS IS A MUST BUY/TRY. I HAVEN'T LOVED A FOUNDATION THIS MUCH EXCEPT MAC.
Nadia Z.
I was weary when I got matched on my phone through the Made2FIT app because I didn't know how accurate it would be.  I was so excited to get it in the mail. Loved that it had my name on it.  I felt that although it looked darker than my skintone, it matched my complexion and gave me a photo finish with enough coverage. I would purchase this when I run out. Made me believe in liquid foundation again
Kayluh K.
Redding, CA
Overall I love this product. It's formula was perfect for my dry combination skin, not too oily and not too drying. It didn't oxidize too much from my experience. I also didn't notice too much streaking when applied with a brush instead of a beauty blender. The coverage was medimum to full and the color match was near perfect (a little darker than what I perfer) my favorite part was the packaging and that I could customize it with my name 😊
Brittany B.
Hodgenville, KY
I’m not going to lie the fact that this foundation actually matched my skin tone shocked me. I was scared I messed something up or it wasn’t going to match but it did. I am bummed you can choose the coverage of the foundation but it is buildable which is good because I like a full coverage foundation. It is also very long lasting. I wore it too a Luke Bryan concert and still looked good by the time I got home!
Abbie C.
I’m a big fan of this foundation! First, the app. Very easy to use! I went through the color matching process about four times before I was satisfied that I’d done it correctly and ordered my complimentary foundation. The first try was a perfect match! I love that the date is on the bottle so you can easily tell if it’s a pale winter or darker summer shade for yourself! The foundation itself is pretty light coverage-wise (why I docked it a star.)
Tatiana R.
Erie, PA
So I like the packaging 100000% and love the app as well as it was spot on with the color. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because I’m more of a medium to heavy coverage and this is more light to medium. But you can use it with other heavy foundations and it looks beautiful! So for those who like medium to heavy like I do.. that’s the option. Overall great product no smell and no irritation on my sensitive skin
Kayla K.
Newark, DE
This packaging is beautiful with rose gold and a frosted bottle, not to mention it has my name on it. I was super skeptical that this would not work. I saw the color swatch on the app and figured it was going to be way too dark. But it’s a flawless match! This foundation is definitely a light coverage, so I plan on wearing it a lot in the spring and summer. Basically a “my skin but better” type of foundation. I’m pleasantly surprised! Only lost a star because I typically wear full coverage matte foundations.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Sooooo....I was totally skeptical of the M2F app's capability to shade match me, but OMG was I wrong! When I saw the bottle I thought the shade looked too dark, but looks can be deceptive! The bottle shows my name on the front and the date it was made just for me on back (with my name again). The packaging feels luxurious! Once you uncap it you reveal a pump, which I love because it keeps my makeup sanitary. Then I pumped 1 pump onto the back of my hand and kinda gasped because it was my shade!! Coverage is light to medium and buildable and has a dewy finish. Amazed! I received this product complimentary.
Natalie F.
I love love love this foundation. Color was spot on and matched my skin perfectly. Love the packaging which is personalized with my name on it. It has an easy to use pump which is fantastic. Doesn’t make me greasy or shiny and leaves my skin feeling moisturizes. I am very very happy with it and will definitely be buying it again in the summer when Im sporting a tAn! So glad I got to try this product for free.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.