BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jessica F.
Crafton , PA
So when I first put this foundation on I was not a fan because it gave me a Dewey finish and I am oily and i was unsure of the undertone as well .But let me tell you when I say this foundation left me matte I did not blot all day. The color match was great once I put on all the powder and set it and things like that. Also I found that it actually works better when you apply it with a beauty blender versus a brush I would recommend it. It’s worth the money if you are really having a hard time shade matching .
Raven M.
I just got my foundation a couple of days ago and I must say the bottle is so cute. I love how my name is on it and the bottle feels so high quality. The pump is especially nice because it is easy to just push down a tad to get some product. The foundation itself felt thick and was easy to apply. I do feel that it was a bit on the matte side. I like the foundation overall. The color did very well matching my skin tone also.
Katrina M.
San Jose , CA
The initial shade I was sent was at least 4 shades too dark. With that being said I was able to scan a few other times and get a great match the next one I was sent. I absolutely love this foundation. It’s very light to medium buildable coverage. It feels great and looks so natural and dewy. I’m happy I got this. I never thought I would like a light coverage foundation. I was sent this through influenster
Summer W.
Haleyville, AL
I was given the opportunity to try this bareminerals makeup, made JUST FOR ME! And the best part... it was FREE in return for my honest review. Using the app, I was able to get my perfect match. The instructions were easy to follow and I then received my code for my free foundation! The packaging was great and arrived quickly. I had to use alittle more than I normally would when applying, but it feels very light while still having great coverage. It also hasn’t dried out my skin. So glad I found this product!
Loni B.
I have mixed feelings on this foundation. For starters, the color matched perfectly so that was awesome! However, the foundation applied very dewy and doesn’t really dry matte (which I don’t think it claims to). Personally, I never go for dewy foundations. It looked nice when I first applied it, however it did start collecting around the corners of my nose, became quite shiny due to my oily skin throughout the day although I set with setting powder. I have to wear it a few more times to see how I really feel.
Nicolle R.
ann arbor, MI
I was very unimpressed with this product. First the app took forever to get my shade matched and then when I finally received my product today. Before I even tried it the bottle looked way to dark for me. I finally tried it and it looks like I've gotten a bad spray tan. I'm so disappointed with this product because I was really excited to get a custom shade.
Jan a.
This foundation give me a natural fresh look, like fresh skin, coverage is medium but is buildable, it covers my red spots and blemishes. The finish is not mate not dewy is just perfect like fresh clean skin. My skin look so fresh and healthy I love it! I got for free here in Influenster for my review.
Fiona A.
Tinker AFB, OK
I was skeptical about using the Made 2 Fit app to create a personalized foundation but it turned out perfect! I've never used Bare Minerals products before but I definitely love this foundation... It's not a heavy foundation and my skin is #lovingit ... and the app really does work! You scan parts of your face and it creates a custom foundation specifically for you! Pretty neat!
I will definitely be trying out more Bare Minerals products, they're soooo skin friendly and look great! Being able to get a foundation custom made just for you is such a great idea and definitely worth the price! I highly recommend!
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
I was really skeptical about this app at first, but taking the pictures of your skin really helps to get the perfect formula the land. I was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to work the app, and also pleasantly supplies on how well the formula matched my skin tone. I am very happy with the product, it goes on very smoothly covers very well and goes on perfectly with my foundation brush. It is definitely buildable for extra coverage. It looks like your skin without a tacky feeling which is perfect.
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
An app that customizes your skin tone match is still mind blowing ! I really enjoyed using the app to get my foundation matched perfectly . With just a few simple steps I got a perfect match sent to my door . It was a matte finish and the bottle arrived with my name on it . How cute ! It totally matched too ! Ahhhh can’t get any better . I got it complementary for testing purposes from Influenster .
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???