BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Meghan M.
Astoria, NY
I liked this foundation! For an every day, light foundation, I don’t think I could find a better match than this.

That said, it wasn’t really enough coverage for me. I workout heavily and always wear makeup to the gym. This foundation did not cut it! It dripped off my face with sweat which does not happen with my more coverage style foundations.

Super excited to use this for fall and spring when the weather is right!!
Rachel C.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this foundation! I've never had a foundation where I could literally just use this and it would cover up all my redness and acne. It was the perfect shade for me and even my husband says it's the best color he's seen on me. Also, their customer service is super nice. I had to call them because the pump broke right away and they sent out another one! I am head over heels in love with this foundation!
Yaimara S.
West Columbia, SC
I liked the formula and the texture of this foundation! This is a great foundation if your looking for a natural and sheer finish! I wouldn’t recommend it for someone looking for a full coverage foundation because it’s not! Sets great with Laura Mercier setting powder! And feels like you not have caked foundation stuck to your face! Lol love it! I received this product for free or complimentary for testing purposes.
Sydney B.
Alright so I liked this but didn't cause it wasn't my right color it was wayyyy to dark ! I even did the color match twice to see if the color would change but it said this was my color, when I got it I tried and way to dark but what I do is use it with my lighter foundation and it's perfect but I just warning everyone that buys it at full price that it might not be your color, but I still really like it cause3 I can still use it.
Tina D.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is actually a lot better than I thought it’d be. The lightning in my room is particularly warm but it didn’t throw off the calibration of the app at all. The foundation I received matched me exactly! As far as texture and application goes, the foundation is more of a gel like consistency, similar to a water foundation like the makeup forever water blend, just slightly thicker. It won’t drip down your hand the same way more liquidy foundations do. I’m assuming that this consistency is what makes the foundation relatively sheer, it’s definitely light to medium coverage with a dewy finish. I love it for every day! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
I am already obsessed with this product and I just received it!! I cannot believe I got this $49 foundation free with my name on the bottle! I was so nervous it was not going to match my skin tone but it came out to be a perfect match which is unreal! The app is amazing and is super easy to navigate!
The fact that people can actually make your foundation based on scans from your camera is unreal!! New favorite!!
Pamela♡ M.
Albuquerque, NM
Foundation is light and smooth on skin. Foundation comes in a glass bottle with a plastic pump. Pump allows you to control the amount of foundation used. I used a brush to thoroughly apply my foundation. Once applied I noticed that it dries matte! Which is awesome for my type of skin (combination). In my opinion, the foundation provides a light to medium coverage; perfect for daily wearing! 💕 Coverage lasts all day!
Brenda E.
Nuevo, CA
Love how the bottle has my name on it gives it a cute touch. The foundation itself didn’t really match me it was too light but using the app was very easy. Formulation was creamy although it is more of a sheer foundation so it gives like light to medium coverage. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Melissa B.
St Petersburg , FL
The packaging was wonderful, I loved the bottle, and I absolutely love the IDEA of the app. However, I don’t feel like the actual color I was sent matched my skin tone. It was very cool with pink undertones and the shade was about 2 shades too light for me. My skin has a warm undertone and I wear more yellow tone makeup. Again, I love the idea of the app and I think with a few modifications it could be really great!
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product was honestly a disappointment. I have been using bareMinerals bare-pro liquid foundation and the powder for 4 years now. I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes and this product fell short of my expectations. I thought for sure this was going to be my new go-to foundation since I am obsessed with the bare-pro product. For starters, this product was not the correct shade it was way too dark for me. Second, I don’t believe this product is full coverage at all in comparison to the bare-pro liquid foundation. This product does not cover up blemishes or even light freckles and felt the product did not blend very well with a brush. I preferred to blend it with my fingers under my eyes and it blended decent but that is too much work to do all over my face. The product felt wet on my skin and I felt a residue on my skin when it was applied when with the bare-pro foundation it felt like I wasn’t even wearing any foundation product but got the full coverage look I was looking for. The packaging was cute and loved how it was customized for me but the quality of this product in my personal opinion was not worth the $49. I would not purchase this product or recommend it to friends or family.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.