BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Liliana H.
Influenster had graciously given me a code to try this goundation for free. It is definitely a Lightweight foundation. It is a hydrating, smooth foundation. It builds but olny just a little. I've tried it with a brush and a beauty blender and to be honest i like it with the brush. The beauty blender picks up too much foundation that it doesnt cover much. I like it bc it looks natural. At first it comes out dark but once i blended it through my skin i found it to be my color. Im happy with the apps made-2-fit results. This is my to go foundation bc it is actually my color, which is usually hard to find.
Brittany A.
Fairfield Twp, OH
This might be my favorite foundation ever! First of all, how fun to see your name on the bottle. But more importantly, the color is literally perfect! The coverage is really good despite my acne. Many foundations leave my face oily but this one doesn’t. I’m seriously in love!
Danielle H.
I love the idea of matching each customer’s tone. However, it took two times for them to get a tone close to mine. The first was too dark and the other was too light, so I mixed them together to get my color. It has good cover but is a little too shiny for my liking.
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
I was really excited to receive this product, because in the past I didn’t like the bare monorails liquid foundation, but having a color matched to me intrigued me. First the color was so much more accurate to what I’ve found before. Also the formula is thicker than their past liquid foundation which I like, and overall the formula is so much better. This isn’t going to replace my go to favorite brands of foundation (Fenty and Dior), but I have found myself reaching for it some. And I would reorder solely on how well they did on the color match.
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Not only was it a perfect match but how cool is it to have your name on your foundation bottle. Easy to apply goes on smoothly with a brush or sponge. Doesn’t breakdown long-lasting I would totally buy this again bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Usha Q.
Saint charles, MO
I have never used foundation before and this was so easy to use. I thought it would be super thick, but it was like lotion. It made my skin have an even skin tone, yet it didn't cover up my freckles. And I really like my freckles, so this made me happy. I watched a few tutorials and ended up using my fingers to put it on, so that was a lot easier than I thought. I would totally buy this again, but I think it costs way too much for me. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Sydney 💋.
I love this made-2-fit foundation! The app was a really unique experience because it scans your skin to get your perfect shade. The first time I ordered it was way too dark but I was able to reorder and it's my exact skin tone this time. It's lightweight so it doesn't feel heavy on my skin. I'd say it's light coverage so if you need more coverage than that you can use a concealer over it. It's a really good foundation and I'm happy that it matches my skin. It also has my name on the bottle which is really cool. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Kelsea R.
Traverse city, MI
I received my foundation and was so excited to try it out! Looking at the bottle I already knew it wasn't my right shade, and that it was going to be way to dark for me. I still tried it out anyways so I could test the quality of it and wow it has a near flawless finish! it applies so smooth and blends beautifully. I did reach out to bare minerals letting them know that the shade was too dark for me and they had me re take the color match test and are sending me a knew one to try. Although I didn't receive my perfect match I am still giving it a five star rating for the quality of the foundation. I will update this review after I receive the new foundation that will hopefully be my perfect match!
Mary Beth T.
Cherryville, NC
I love the idea of this product. The fact that you can just have an app on your phone to find your match is amazing. When I received my color it was a little too dark but I plan on wearing it this summer. Without Influenster I would’ve never known about this magic.
Kaitlyn L.
Pooler, GA
I've always used bareMinerals powder foundation so I was very excited when I was chosen for this campign. This is the first time I've tried liquid foundation and I really like it. It matched my skin tone perfectly, didn't leave my face feeling oily and didn't feel/look caked on like some make up could. It's very easy to apply and the personalized bottle is so cute! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.