BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Alex C.
Orange , NJ
While app is easy to use and the shade really matches your skin color EXACTLY, the foundation is very light to medium coverage. If my face had no blemishes at all and I wanted something to even out my skin, this definitely it. However, I had a hard time covering up blemishes and darker spots with this foundation. The texture is pretty good and not too watery, really has a great thickness to it. I also broke out on my chin really bad from the foundation but I also have very sensitive skin.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
I’m not a big fan of foundation generally but this is my new favorite! I tried a foundation from Bare Minerals before but I didn’t care much for it. Having a light/medium complexion and an abundance of freckles I feel like a lot of foundations leave my face looking splotchy. This app and foundation came up with a near perfect shade that compliments my skin tone and freckles without looking fake or needing multiple layers.
💗💗💗💗🐬🦄👑Shana S.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been struggling to find a foundation that matched me. I either get something too light or too dark. So I was actually nervous to try this. But this honestly blew me away it helps cover my red cheeks pretty well. It goes on smooth and lasts me all day. I love that my name is printed on the bottle too. Just that little extra touch makes me feel special. Pro tip- a little goes a very long way with this; so go light.
Ambrielle L.
Albuquerque, NM
This foundation did not match me AT ALL. I followed all directions correctly when scanning and it was still 10 shades too dark and had a strong orange undertone. I tried to use white mixers to lighten it, but they only did so much. Im also not fan of the sheer coverage because I have oily skin and by the end of the day, the foundation had worn off. I’m glad I was able to try this for free because I wouldn’t pay for it.
Melody M.
San Diego, CA
I gotta be honest with y’all. I had very little faith in the facial-scanning app that selects your custom foundation shade based on a series of exercises. I was pleasantly surprised when I put on the foundation and noticed a CLOSE match - it’s a shade or two darker than my neck, so it would’ve been perfect for my summer shade when I am naturally tanner. BONUS: very impressed that it captured that I am a true neutral (not too cool or warm).

▫️sheer to medium coverage
▫️natural to dewy

This free product was for me to test out! Personally, since I have oily skin and prefer longer-wearing matte coverage, this won’t be a foundation I’ll be buying. Upon application it was very apparent this would be much different than my fav mattes. But if you have clear, drier skin and are looking for something natural and healthy for your skin, I’d recommend this baby.
suzy C.
If you are looking for a light-medium coverage that matches your skin just right, bareMinerals has you covered. I have received this in a VoxBox and was skeptical about it matching my skin using an app. I was so amazed at how great it matched my skin. In the past I have had to mix two foundations to get my color. Not with bareMinerals. I would have given this 5 star but it was not full coverage. Overall I definitely recommend.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Amazing !!! I was surprised by how well this matched my skin. Of course , that’s what it’s supposed to do but I received this as part of a vox box and used the app to match my color. Wow y’all ! It is absolutely perfect and I’m going to be addicted to this for life ! It’s super cool that it comes with your name printed on it as well. The quality of this is excellent , it blends easily on my skin and with my concealer . I would most definitely recommend this !!
Meghan M.
Astoria, NY
I liked this foundation! For an every day, light foundation, I don’t think I could find a better match than this.

That said, it wasn’t really enough coverage for me. I workout heavily and always wear makeup to the gym. This foundation did not cut it! It dripped off my face with sweat which does not happen with my more coverage style foundations.

Super excited to use this for fall and spring when the weather is right!!
Kayla S.
Saint Marys, GA
I was chosen by Influenster to be apart of the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT VoxBox. I felt that the app bareMinerals has created to determine your own personalized shade of foundation is revolutionary, but I wasn't that happy with the product. For $49 I expected a much higher quality product. The shade was too light for my skin tone, it doesn't provide very good coverage and honestly left my skin looking oily. I was disappointed for sure after being so excited by the app. I hope that they can create a better product to go along with the app.
ALLISON K.
Seattle, WA
I thought the MADE-2-FIT app was super easy to use, just make sure you actually have a few pieces of white sheet paper and you should be fine. Once I received my foundation, it actually was a perfect match! No mismatching face and neck for me! I think the foundation is very lightweight so if you are looking for something with more coverage you just need to use more, maybe like 2.5 pumps? Overall, its good foundation!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.