BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Aimee G.
Slidell, LA
This honestly pretty cool ! It was very easy to use , the give you well said instructions and even have a video that shows you what to do . It took me about 2 minutes! I would definitely use this ! I strongly wonder how well the actual mix is . (I did this for th contest )
Kristen G.
Minneapolis, MN
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.

The app: minor app glitches but overall pretty self-explanatory. Must take phone case off, do it in a room with only artificial light

Decent color match (little too light), Light coverage, somewhat drying.
Jessica R.
I just recently reviewed this app to get my perfec5 foundation shade! Might i say that i was very happy with the process and my shade was very accurate. I love that they also go that extra step in printing your name on the bottle. That what i call great customer service!!
Ashley B.
Edinburg, TX
I was so amazed when I received my foundation. It was a perfect match! I can’t even get a perfect match in other stores with so called ‘professionals’ and an app was able to match me perfectly! I am definitely going to keep on using this and keep on purchasing my foundations from here! I’m just amazed with this brand/company! Amazing! The formula of the foundation is perfect for my type of skin! It is long lasting and leaves a beautiful finish. It’s a match made in heaven! I totally recommend using this app/foundation! It’s phenomenal! I’m in love!❤️
Tiffany L.
OCALA, FL
I gave this two stars because I received a foundation that was waaay to dark. I'm talking about 5 shades darker. The reason it got any stars because I can tell by feeling it and how it when on my face that it would be wonderful if it was the correct shade. I was very skeptical of using an app to get a customize foundation. I also gave a star for packaging because it's a nice touch to have your name on the bottle. I will use it to contour my face so it doesn't go to waste.
Anna H.
Graham, NC
I was really concerned about how well the shade would blend when i first saw that i was going to be able to try this but i was super excited! Then i recieved it in the mail and it was a perfect match!! The formula feels so light and nice on my skin and I love the bottle! Its stuff like this that always gets me hooked on high end products which in a way sucks because im broke and dont have money. But this is now a must buy!! It goes on so flawlessly 😍 I cant believe i got the chance to try out this foundation its so nice and it has buildable coverage.
Pri S.
Upland, CA
Ok wow, this is actually one of the better foundations I’ve used. I was weary the shade wasn’t going to match, but it’s exactly my skin tone. It’s a bit of a thicker consistency, but I love using it especially when I need longer wear. The coverage is super even as well.
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I was so excited to try this Made2Fit Foundation from bare minerals because of the amazing process and how easy and accurate the app was. You simply download the app and scan your face to create your perfect match customized foundation! My shade was a perfect match and my name was even on the bottle which made it that much more special. The foundation is light coverage but good on the skin.
Karina S.
Houston , TX
I love the whole idea for the foundation to match your skin, but it didn't happen to me. I know it's a good foundation but the shade I received was way off from my actual skin color. I would recommend it to others just because its still a great foundation.I still use it but have to mix it with another lighter foundation.#complimentary #Made2fit bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation#influenster #bareminerals
Gabriella G.
Kissimmee , FL
This foundation was customized to my own skin as a woman of color it’s very hard to find my own shade so this definitely helped a lot and I really love the app the foundation itself is very lightweight and I would definitely recommend this foundation to people who like light weight foundations!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.