BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Fallon T.
New Haven, CT
The shade that I received was not a direct match but works well enough to use with concealer and a bronzer. I love the way the formula blends and the coverage is excellent. The formula is not too shiny and provides the right amount of moisture. I would purchase this product again in hopes of getting a closer shade match.
Sarah M.
Boston, MA
I really like the idea of custom foundations designed to match your exact skin tone, so I was excited to try this Voxbox. However, I don’t think the app technology is where it should be. The app was very glitchy, and even though I made sure I was following the instructions carefully, the foundation color I got in the mail didn’t match super well.
Trisha K.
Antes Fort, PA
The packaging for this was truly awesome! They shipped it out really fast, except the 2 week hold up from fedex. The app was also easy to use. I love how it makes your face look dewy and how they put your name on the bottle. BUT, it is not a great coverage foundation. It matches my skin tone, but doesn't cover anything. I still have to use a lot of concealer under my eyes and over acne spots, etc. This is good for if you just want a light foundation, or if you want to mix it with another foundation. Overall, the coverage is very light.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
This foundation is great I love the fact it has my name on it and the bottle is very pretty rose gold very good brand but it’s not full coverage it’s medium to light coverage and very lightweight you can barely feel on your skin you have to apply a lot of product for full face and it’s not sticky at all and it has a really warm finish but it also has a glow on your face at first like if you had applied moistorizer and primer to your face when it’s just foundation but then it sucks in your face it does last all day as if you just applied
Pa Y.
This foundation color match was right on! I think one reason why I can't give it a 5 star is because it was more of a light coverage. I have redness around my nose area and after 2 application the redness was still visible. I wish it had better coverage, then it would be my holy grail foundation. What I do love about it this foundation is that it's great for dry skins, does not transfer and really does last through out the day with no smear or breaking into patches. This foundation is really great if you want more of a light coverage, and have dry skin. Thanks again to influenster and baremineral for giving me the opportunity to be able to test this free sample.
Jiane R.
I was really excited to receive this product because I’ve actually had my eye on this foundation. I thought the technology behind it was unique and I liked the idea of having a foundation being customized to me. But when I received the foundation, it was definitely not my color, it came too dark, therefore I didn’t get a good wear out of it. The one time I tried it,I did like the coverage it gave and it’s a natural dewy finish. I found that it didn’t stay very long and it did start to break up after a couple hours around my T zone. This foundation has great potential, but since it wasn’t my color, I couldn’t give it a fair try and see it’s full potential.
Imani G.
North Lauderdale
I usually go for more matte foundations because I have very oily skin, but this foundation is amazing. It covered all my discoloration without making me look cakey. It was very skin like. The shade wasn't an exact match but that's okay I made it work. I love this foundation definitely recommend!
Clista G.
Clearwater , FL
I rate this foundation a 4 for my own personal preference. I prefer my foundation to be full coverage but this foundation is sheer to light coverage as stated in the description which is perfectly fine. The app actually color matched my skin very well. I would find myself wearing this foundation more if I was tan, again personal preference. I love the idea of this foundation and I believe if this foundation was a full coverage it would be awesome. I absolutely love the packaging and having my own name on it just makes it extra special. If you wear this foundation without a primer don’t expect to see anything you need a primer to enhance the color on your face.
Kelley W.
Savannah, GA
My color didn’t match me 100% but I was able to still make it work. I love how lightweight it is, but it’s more of a medium coverage where as I am a full coverage kind of gal. It’s buildable but it starts getting cakey. I also found that applying with a brush worked better for me to achieve a more coverage look where as i normally use a beauty blender. So if you like lightweight and medium coverage this Is the foundation for you. I loved making it. I love that it has my name on it and I will definitely continue to try it out.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
The bareMinerals Made-2-Fit app and custom foundation are incredible. Until I had received this product, I only thought my foundation matched my skin. I was so wrong! The foundation is truly a "perfect match." I LOVE having my name on the bottle, it's a cherished, special touch. I've never found anything with my name on it, "Marcie" just isn't common. Thank you so very much, Influenster and bareMinerals, for letting me be a part of this. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.