BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Kaitlyn L.
Pooler, GA
I've always used bareMinerals powder foundation so I was very excited when I was chosen for this campign. This is the first time I've tried liquid foundation and I really like it. It matched my skin tone perfectly, didn't leave my face feeling oily and didn't feel/look caked on like some make up could. It's very easy to apply and the personalized bottle is so cute! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Kelsea R.
Traverse city, MI
I received my foundation and was so excited to try it out! Looking at the bottle I already knew it wasn't my right shade, and that it was going to be way to dark for me. I still tried it out anyways so I could test the quality of it and wow it has a near flawless finish! it applies so smooth and blends beautifully. I did reach out to bare minerals letting them know that the shade was too dark for me and they had me re take the color match test and are sending me a knew one to try. Although I didn't receive my perfect match I am still giving it a five star rating for the quality of the foundation. I will update this review after I receive the new foundation that will hopefully be my perfect match!
Usha Q.
Saint Charles, MO
I have never used foundation before and this was so easy to use. I thought it would be super thick, but it was like lotion. It made my skin have an even skin tone, yet it didn't cover up my freckles. And I really like my freckles, so this made me happy. I watched a few tutorials and ended up using my fingers to put it on, so that was a lot easier than I thought. I would totally buy this again, but I think it costs way too much for me. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Not only was it a perfect match but how cool is it to have your name on your foundation bottle. Easy to apply goes on smoothly with a brush or sponge. Doesn’t breakdown long-lasting I would totally buy this again bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Sydney 💋.
I love this made-2-fit foundation! The app was a really unique experience because it scans your skin to get your perfect shade. The first time I ordered it was way too dark but I was able to reorder and it's my exact skin tone this time. It's lightweight so it doesn't feel heavy on my skin. I'd say it's light coverage so if you need more coverage than that you can use a concealer over it. It's a really good foundation and I'm happy that it matches my skin. It also has my name on the bottle which is really cool. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Mary Beth T.
Cherryville, NC
I love the idea of this product. The fact that you can just have an app on your phone to find your match is amazing. When I received my color it was a little too dark but I plan on wearing it this summer. Without Influenster I would’ve never known about this magic.
Sarah J.
Melbourne , FL
I didn’t have such a great experience but love the idea. To start the app wouldn’t calibrate my phone for days but once it finally did I had to have a mirror or my husband help guide me with the actual scans since I couldn’t see my phone screen. We’re I messed up was I probably should have done it in all natural lighting instead of kitchen lights because it came out to dark for me. BareMinerals customer service was amazing though and said I could retry. The coverage seemed sheer to medium but could building and was very lightweight.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
I record this product complementary for testing purposes. These opinions are my own.

To be honest, I was skeptical when I first got this. I had to send the first one back because it was too dark. They were very nice and sent me a code so I could get a new one.

It still looked dark but once I put it on, it looked great! I was surprised at how well it covered my face and blended with my natural skin color. It feels very lightweight on my skin and stayed on the entire day!

When applying, I would suggest using a beauty blender because it will help blend it in better than a brush.
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
I received my VoxBox today and, was very disappointed. The packaging was exciting and I love the matte glass pump but, that’s where it ends. The custom fit foundation was way too light for my skin by about four or five shades, even though I tried it on the app twice. It’s a gray color with no normal undertones at all. I was really excited to try this but I put it on my skin and it was not very smooth and obviously the wrong color. Unfortunately I would not recommend this product.
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
This is my new favorite lightweight foundation!! 😍 the color match is literally PERFECT the app did give me a hard time and glitches out a few times but in the end it worked and matched me perfectly! This is a very natural looking foundation not to heavy and perfect for the days I want to go with a more natural look.. and the bottle says my NAME!! 😆😆 in a total 90s baby and anything with my name on it is automatically cool 😎 love this product!! Excited to see how the app improves by the time I need to reorder
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???