BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Banely C.
Norwalk, CT
The experience of the app was so much fun i was so excited of receiving my costume made foundation!!! I received it and opened it as soon as i got it went strait to my vanity mirror and tried it on the formula was not that liquid but neither pasty! It is just in between, i love the coverage even tho i am a full coverage girl i liked it this one is medium coverage at least for myself. the match of the color to my skin was like 1-2 tones darker unfortunately! but i can use it as a contour or when i get tan over the summer besides that little inconvenient, i also felt like my face was hydrated at the same time!!! I also loved the small detail of having my name in the bottle is just so cute!!! Good formula, coverage and texture!
Brittany L.
Avondale, AZ
I was super excited to try this foundation because it’s supposed to match perfectly! Well it was far from it. It was SUPER dark and it felt almost chalky. I did contact their customer service (super quick response and super nice) and they gave me a code to try it again for free. I am hoping it was just a bad batch, but we will see. The coverage was good though regardless how it felt and having my name on the bottle is pretty cool too!
Rubana H.
I think this foundation looks very smooth n silky on the skin. Very easy to apply and blends very well. The shade wasn’t perfect match for me but it went on for very long time after omg have the set the foundation with setting spray and powder. Didn’t crack on the smile line and looked very flawless. I liked the finish of the foundation and it’s not full coverage but I like the fact that I can build it upto full coverage if I want to.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I am truly amazed by how accurate the app was in capturing my skintone. I also love the bottle- its heavy duty frosted glass, and even better it has my name printed on it! The foundation comes out in a pump fashion, and has a very light consistency. It easily pumps onto my beautyblender.
The shade I was matched with is an exact match. It is on the lighter side of coverage, but you can build it to reach the level of coverage you need easily. I also feel that it blends out well, and doesn’t feel tight or suffocating.
My only problem is that I have oily skin, and always prefer matte foundations and this one has a dewy finish, which I’m not crazy about and I noticed that it emphasized my pores.
Other than that though, it is a good natural dewy looking foundation!
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
I got this product #free from an influencter #campaign the formula is very smooth soft like in betweenness cream and a mouse medium coverage worked well with my dry skin leaving it hydrated long lasting it even evened out my skin without concealer I highly recommend if you want medium coverage and want natural products the bottle large making the price worth it and the best part about it is the process they use to find your skin tone works! All from your smart phone it’s amazing
Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this product for free. I downloaded the bareMinerals app to scan my skin for a custom foundation shade match. It is a very buildable foundation, so whether you want a natural look or if you need to cover those red blemishes, this stuff works wonders! I have dry skin, and this didn’t flake hardly at all in my dry spots on my face. It stayed on for a good amount of time while looking fresh. I’d definitely recommend this!
Leah C.
The color match is so spot on that when I swatched this on my cheek when I first got it, I accidentally walked around with it for the rest of the day and no one noticed! It’s a nice medium coverage foundation that is buildable if you want more. It gives you a natural glow that I’ve gotten so many compliments on. I like to apply mine with a brush and then blend out with a sponge. Your name on the front is such a cute personal touch!
Callee M.
Nashville, TN
So I was sent the Bare Minerals Made 2 Fit For You Foundation complimentary. I loved how they made it to fit your own skin tone just by doing the scan test. The shade matched my skin tone perfectly. It was creamy and easy to blend out but it is not full coverage. It still has a nice finish to it though. I've had it on for about 3 hours now and it's still in good condition, still on and no creasing. Thank you Influenster, I love it!
Sarah K.
The technology behind this foundation is pretty awesome. It took a lot of tries to get it to calculate my skin color. When I received the box it was in a decent package. I loved the bottle and how they put my name on it! The foundation itself was a little too dark for my skin tone but was very nice and dewy looking. I love the way it set on my face! So even though the color was a little off the actual foundation itself was amazing!
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
I received this foundation complimentary from influenster! ❤️ I have never experienced anything like it! All you have to do is download the Made-2-Fit app from Bareminerals, follow the steps, and boom! Perfect foundation that matches your skin tone! It was shipped to my home and I never had to go anywhere. Technology is insane! I don’t even understand how it was able to match my skin perfectly but it does! My only complaint is that my skin is naturally oily, so liquid foundation tends to melt a little. For those with oily skin, just use a setting powder and that should do the trick! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.