BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Anna H.
Graham, NC
I was really concerned about how well the shade would blend when i first saw that i was going to be able to try this but i was super excited! Then i recieved it in the mail and it was a perfect match!! The formula feels so light and nice on my skin and I love the bottle! Its stuff like this that always gets me hooked on high end products which in a way sucks because im broke and dont have money. But this is now a must buy!! It goes on so flawlessly 😍 I cant believe i got the chance to try out this foundation its so nice and it has buildable coverage.
Pri S.
Upland, CA
Ok wow, this is actually one of the better foundations I’ve used. I was weary the shade wasn’t going to match, but it’s exactly my skin tone. It’s a bit of a thicker consistency, but I love using it especially when I need longer wear. The coverage is super even as well.
I'm F.
Lowell, MA
This was a customized foundation! I agree it was my skin color but I didn’t like the coverage! I had to put more than one coat on foundation to get my ideal result. The packaging is attractive tho ! All in all BareMinerals is a cool brand but didn’t meet my expectation.
Melinda B.
Sacramento, CA
Ok so i was selected to try this foundation and i was pleasantly surprised. Has a nice soft look. Has a bit of a dewy look which i normally prefer a matte. The color looked too dark but when i applied 1 pump onto my brush and blended it matched great. I do love the fact that it says my name on it!! I only am wearing tbis product in the picture since i wanted to show what it actually looks like on before all the bronze and highlights lol
Cecilia C.
El Centro, CA
I got this as a complimentary gift, unfortunately it wasn’t my shade. It ended up being a little too dark for my skin tone but I use it as cream contour and it is so easy to blend, I pair it with a flat buffer brush or real techniques sponge and it applies beautifully.
Shells U.
Minneapolis, MN
When I tried the application for the first I thought to myself that there is no way that this would work but the product came and I tried it and I was at a complete disbelief! It actually matched my skin color perfectly. I used it on half of my face and used my favorite foundation which is the [product:fenty-beauty-by-rihanna-pro-filt'r-soft-matte-longwear-foundation] and the BareMinerals one actually looked better on my face. I had to deduct one star because I did a wear test and it was not as longwear as I wish it would be. However, in terms of color match is was 10 out of 10. Very impressed!
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I honestly have to say that I was very impressed with the Fresh Faced Liquid foundation, Has a very nice Natural Matte Finish yo it I don’t have much to cover but coverage wise to me was on point!!! I will definitely buy it again just because is what I like about foundations, is smooth applies perfectly and is so light!!! I most definitely will be recommending this Foundation to everyone 💕 Thank You
Karina S.
Houston , TX
I love the whole idea for the foundation to match your skin, but it didn't happen to me. I know it's a good foundation but the shade I received was way off from my actual skin color. I would recommend it to others just because its still a great foundation.I still use it but have to mix it with another lighter foundation.#complimentary #Made2fit bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation#influenster #bareminerals
Brooke D.
Endicott, NY
I was so excited to try this Made2Fit Foundation from bare minerals because of the amazing process and how easy and accurate the app was. You simply download the app and scan your face to create your perfect match customized foundation! My shade was a perfect match and my name was even on the bottle which made it that much more special. The foundation is light coverage but good on the skin.
Johanna P.
Lakeland, FL
Omg this is so far the best foundation ive used its perfect it matches My face skin perfect and when i say perfect I mean it this foundation covers everything and you can't even tell I have makeup on my face I will tell everybody that try it its worth it and it made just for you an the bottle has your name omg perfect
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???