BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
A’Kya H.
Dinwiddie, VA
This product is amazing it’s workable,smooth good for any skin just everything you like in a foundation but it didn’t fit my skin shade, it is lightweight doesn’t feel like anything is on the face I would buy again but make sure it looks to be my color bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Sabrina B.
Stuttgart , AR
I was excited to give this complimentary bare minerals foundation that I received for testing purposes a try. The app that color matches your skin is a very cool concept. The color match I received was very close to my skin color. I’ll be able to use it during the summer although I’m not quite that color just yet. I really usually prefer a heavier foundation. I’m used to a foundation/ concealer combo. This was Just a little too thin for me.
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
I had high hopes for this! I was excited to try it out and enjoyed the process. Figured I might finally know what my true foundation color was. It was easy but unfortunately the color was a few shades too dark for me. I can probably still use and lighten it up but it was definitely not my shade. I also wished they had told you the name of your shade or even undertones to help you out in the future. I would do it again but $40 is pretty pricey for them to get it wrong again.
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Estoy contenta de recibir este foundation me encanta la cobertura media que tiene, es muy ligero y deja mi piel reluciente, otra cosa que me gusto de mi foundation que me dura todo el día y no se ve grasoso.

I super happy with this foundation love it so light and long wearing.
Christina M.
Sharon, MA
the experience and ease of getting the foundation was great and my only negative thoughts are one the foundation itself. first of all, i prefer a full coverage foundation which this is not and that was clear from the beginning. the color is a tad bit too light for me but the undertones are perfect. i will not be wearing this foundation alone but i will be mixing it in with other foundations to lighten them up or adjust the undertone. i would recommend the product as long as you like light coverage foundation.
Molly S.
The formula of this product is amazing! I have combo skin (some dry patches, but also oily) and this product works well with both of those issues. The packaging is super sleek and I love that it’s custom made for me! Only complaint is that the color is not true to my skin tone—it’s a bit darker than my skin and more pink toned, but I just mix in another foundation that i have and it works well. I received this product free for testing purposes.
Nathalie B.
Charlotte, NC
Love love love this foundation! Not only was the app to match your skin super easy to use but the product arrived in two days!! The match was perfect and I loved that the bottle had my name on it! The formula was smooth and silky. It gave me nice even coverage that lasted all day. Will definitely purchase again!
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Acabo de recibir esta base gracias a @influenster y @bareminerals tiene la particularidad de que ellos te ayudan a elegir tu tono gracias a su nueva app en la cual escanean tu piel en diferentes partes del rostro y de esa forma crean una base personalizada! Esta hecha a base de pigmentos minerales para que empareje con tu tono de piel, contiene extractos de té verde que aporta antioxidantes ,extractos de lila para humectar ,ceramidas que te ayuda a retener la humedad entre otros ingredientes!! Esta base es de cobertura media y como dije al principio es personalizada y como tal viene con tu nombre impreso en la botella 😍😍 yo recibí esta base totalmente gratis para probar y dar mi opinión acerca del producto gracias a @bareminerals y @influenster
Elizabeth S.
Queenstown , MD
I was super excited to try this foundation! I loved the fact that not only the bottle was personalized to me but so was the foundation! The shade they gave was slightly darker than my skin but it would definitely work for me when I’m tan in the summer! It went on very easily and considering the fact that I have freckles, I think the coverage was fairly good but do not expect this to cover up any freckles you may have! I can’t wait to keep trying it and hopefully use it on a daily basis!
Brittany L.
Avondale, AZ
I was super excited to try this foundation because it’s supposed to match perfectly! Well it was far from it. It was SUPER dark and it felt almost chalky. I did contact their customer service (super quick response and super nice) and they gave me a code to try it again for free. I am hoping it was just a bad batch, but we will see. The coverage was good though regardless how it felt and having my name on the bottle is pretty cool too!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.