BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Kim N.
My first time ordering this thing, it came out really dark for my light skin tone. Lighting in your room is extremely important as they say make sure you’re not in direct sunlight. Make sure you callibrate on top of a stack of white paper with 5+ pieces! I contacted them and they gave me a reorder code which was really nice! I was told by a BareMinerals employee that they work with you until it comes out right. I highly recommend going into a boutique and getting it scanned by them. I recently got my second one and it was definitely lighter. The shade that I got is definitely for my tanner days, but it works! The foundation itself feels really light and I forget it is there. It gives a good medium to full coverage. I would definitely give this a try, just know that there’s the possibility of needing to contact them for a reorder if the color doesn’t turn out right. Again, they are extremely understanding of the downsides of the app and will help you out until you get it right!
Kristy L.
So I received my bareMinerals foundation but the color was way too dark for me. It was several skin tones darker than me. It is so dark that I can definitely use it as a contour instead. Right now I'm contacting the people from bareminerals and they said that they would give me a reorder code after I've completed a survey. I've finished it but they haven't gotten back to me. Hopefully, they will get the right color on my second try.
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation very cool concept like never before seen color match. I love this product because it's customized just for your skin. It's very natural and lightweight. The only thing I had trouble with at first was blendablility because the shade was just off because oxidation but I've been getting sun and tanning so it's adjusted to my skin tone better. They just need to tweak the app a bit to calibrate better but overall this product is a breakthrough.
Kayla W.
I love the idea of this app and it’s easy to use! Just scan your face and it’ll make your foundation the perfect color for you! That is such a great concept because it takes all the guesswork out of finding a foundation that it is a match for your skin color. Plus, everyone is a different color skin color even if you are consider a “fair” skin tone. No 2 people have the same skin color so this is perfect. Not sure how well this works as far as if it truly can match your skin tone, but the idea behind it is amazing.
Christina N.
I love this foundation! Calling it made to fit is perfect because it really is made to fit your skin tone!! It’s sooo easy to match your color and you can do it in the comfort of your own home! Sometimes going to the mall to match your color is hard because you already have makeup on, but by having you match yourself at home you can wash your face and find you true color! The only downfall it’s a little pricey. If you’re willing to splurge I absolutely recommend this product!
Emily C.
Annandale, VA
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation Has the perfect amount of coverage for me, light and lightweight on the skin. Haven’t put it to the test of longevity, but we will see. Matches perfectly with my skin, as it should because I took pictures of my skin to get the perfect match. If I run out of this, I would definitely repurchase because this foundation is truly unique and I’ve never found one that I’ve enjoyed more!
Jenny R.
Lynchburg, VA
I received this foundation for free in a Voxbox this week. The shade match is absolutely amazing. I am in love with how perfect it fits me. It’s super light-weight, not greasy feeling at all, and it has a nice finish as well. I have pretty oily skin, and it does break up slightly throughout the day, but nothing that a little powder can’t fix. The coverage is light to medium, but it is buildable. Overall, I am super pleased with this product.
karen s.
Darien Center, NY
I received this for free from influenster. It is kind of oily, and I have pretty normal skin. It is light to medium coverage, which I don't like (I like a full coverage foundation). It was true to my skin color, it matches perfectly. Would I spend $50 on it? Absolutely not. But do I enjoy it? Yes. It is a really nice idea from bareminerals to shade match, but it is too expensive for a light coverage foundation. It does make my skin look nice.
Jasmin L.
Montgomery, AL
At first it was a little rocky it took a few times for the phone to calibrate and the First Foundation was a bit too dark and to tan but they happily sent me another one and it's perfect!!! Thank you!!!!!
#BMxM2F #Free #Made2Fit #Contest @BareMinerals bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
I had high hopes for this! I was excited to try it out and enjoyed the process. Figured I might finally know what my true foundation color was. It was easy but unfortunately the color was a few shades too dark for me. I can probably still use and lighten it up but it was definitely not my shade. I also wished they had told you the name of your shade or even undertones to help you out in the future. I would do it again but $40 is pretty pricey for them to get it wrong again.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.