BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...37 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jesseca K.
Tempe, AZ
I got my foundation a few weeks ago. I love that it is full coverage and it is like velvet. I feel like this foundation would be great for dry skin, i have oily skin so I do have to set it with powder making it look a bit cakey. I give it 4 stars because the first time I matched it was far too deep for my fair skin. I could potentially use it as a contour though. I reached out and they were great. They messaged back quickly and offered to rematch my skin tones. I figured maybe the first time I did it in poor lighting so I set up my studio lights and redid the test. Got my foundation in about 4 days afterwards and it wad EVEN DARKER than the first. So the matching definitely did not work for me. But regardless the formula is nice and they offered to fix the problem immediately so I will only knock it one star down.
Kristina M.
I like this foundation but I do notice myself reaching for my other foundation. I feel that this product if best for oily skin. I could see it clinging to dry patches as it was difficult to blend out fully. I have tried it with a brush and a beauty blender. The color match was perfect and I really enjoyed that feature a lot. The finish was matte but I did have to layer on my finishing powders and other face products to ensure that it was blended out. I couldn't just wear this product on its own, I definitely needed a finishing powder on top because it did look a bit patchy. I would say it is a medium coverage foundation. It was a good foundation but not my favorite. The scanning feature was really cool and I loved the personalization on the bottle. I would try this again if the formula was revamped.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
I'm going to give the product another go, but here is my FIRST IMPRESSIONS. This product was gifted to me by bareMinerals via Influenster. I've worn it one time for the entire day. I will flat out say, by that experience solely - I would not re-purchase or recommend this foundation. Let's start with the good: the shade match was perfect! While the app isn't the most user friendly you can figure it out with minimal trial and error. The color they sent me was pretty much as good as it gets and I didn't have any issues with it oxidizing over the day. I'm a fan of the entire "MADE-2-FIT" concept. Now for the bad: The product itself I did not like. I've used everything from tinted moisturizers to heavy full-coverage foundations & typically prefer a CC cream (current go-to is the IT Cosmetics original one), I like a lighter 'your skin but better' coverage. One pump of this was enough to cover my face but without any coverage... I mean like it looked similar to a tinted moisturizer without the moisturizing benefits. I have combination skin that is sensitive and acne prone, I didn't have any breakouts or inflammation from the product but it wasn't a comfortable wear on the skin. For something so light in coverage it felt sticky and slightly drying. With another pump I was able to build the coverage up but I don't know that you could get even a medium coverage out of it and it'd take a lot of product. To sum it up, the concept is great & the color match is on par but I'm not a fan of the product/formula & won't re-purchase it.
Stephenee M.
Wilsonville, OR
So, the only reason I am only rating this a 4/5 is because of the scanning process. It felt really long, and it didn’t even work... the first foundation they sent me was at least 5 shades too dark. I followed their directions perfectly—and got a messed up product. I mixed it with a really light foundation and ended up loving the consistency. So I messaged the company and they sent me ANOTHER free code! The customer service was AWESOME and I just got my new foundation this morning. I really really like this foundation. It’ll be perfect for summer. It stays on, and is very long lasting but also feels very light and hydrating!
I don’t think I’ll repurchase this product though. It’s 49.00 and is a good foundation—but I have another one I love that’s great for summer and is only 28, so I can’t justify that much more for such a similar product. But THANK YOU Bare Minerals for being and INCREDIBLE company! I’ll definitely be checking out some of their other products!!!
Leah P.
Dunellen, NJ
The app itself was easy to use, and it almost seemed too easy to scan my face that I was afraid the results wouldn't match my skin. The only difficulty was that I wasn't sure if I was holding my phone the proper distance from my face. During the process I was praying it would match properly to my skin tone and that it wouldn't be too light or dark.

When the product arrived, I was eager to test out the liquid foundation and was surprised but very happy with the color I received. It looked identical to my real skin tone, and the bottle was rather large and a good amount to last me a long time which made it that much better.

Using the product was also surprising, I didn't have to use a brush or blender and simply used my fingertips. It was extreamely easy and quick to apply, and wasn't messy or smudged all over my clothing or fingers. It covered my entire face and looked evenly spread, so I was highly pleased.

The coverage didn't appear caked on and applied smoothly and cleanly. Not to mention, my skin is very sensitive and sometimes oily, and this foundation thankfully didn't irritate my skin or make it appear more oily. If anything, my skin didn't look oily at all, and it looked flawless, youthful, and glowed.

While this product is about $49.00 it's highly worth it because of the amount you receive and how many wonders it does for your face. It gave my face a natural look while covering any imperfections, and I only had to use a tiny amount. I would definitely recommend this product and am excited to continue using it for the future and having it last me a long time.

Also, I absolutely love that my name was included on the bottle! It gives it such a personalized, customized, professional appeal.
Loren C.
I had pretty low expectations for this foundation, because matching my skin has proven to be nearly impossible, but using the Made 2 Fit app, I got a perfect match!

As for the foundation itself...

The packaging is a pretty frosted glass with a gold lid. It has a pump, and the product comes out easily.

The formula is very thin and lightweight. It doesn’t feel heavy or suffocating on the skin. I recommend using a brush to apply this foundation, then going back over it very lightly with a damp beauty blender to smooth it out. When I went straight for the beauty blender, it sucked up almost all of the product and left me with nearly nonexistent coverage. But, when I tried a brush first, it was much better. This is a very sheer-light coverage foundation, and it’s not super buildable. Perfect for that “no makeup” makeup look. It didn’t cover my big blemishes, so I definitely did have to go back in with concealer. It has a very dewy, natural finish, so if you don’t love that look, I would recommend using an all over setting powder.

So far, it hasn’t caused my sensitive skin to break out.

I can’t say that I would pay full price for it, but it’s super nice to have on hand when I want to give my skin a break and go with a more natural look, and I appreciate finally having something that matches my skin tone so well!
Heather A.
Navarre, FL
I was lucky enough to be able to try this product for free and I have to say I love it and will most likely purchase another bottle when I run out. The app is very simple to use, but unfortunately the first time I sent in for my custom foundation it was way too dark. I contacted customer service and they were very prompt at getting back to me and very kind and professional. They sent a code to try a second time as well as gave me some tips to help me get the correct shade. They also suggested that I scan my whole face several times before finally submitting my shade for the foundation order. I did the scan completely about 5 times then sent in my order. I was honestly skeptical about this order as well because the color it came up with on the app still did not look right. I received the second bottle about 1 week later and WOW! It is a PERFECT match. I am more than impressed with the process. I have been using my custom foundation for about 2 weeks now and I love it. The formula is amazing and the finish looks just like my skin. I don't feel like it is a matte or dewey finish, it's honestly just perfect and looks so natural. The coverage is definitely buildable but I like to use a thin layer to just even out my skin tone. I am definitely impressed and will recommend this product for sure.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
This was such a unique experience with this foundation. To start, the color matching with the phone was quite easy. Immediately they said my product was on the way and I got it in two days which was amazing. I know some people had issues with color matches but mine was pretty dead on which I was excited about. I usually go for fuller coverage foundations but I have been switching it up lately cause I take such good care of my skin I don’t want to just fake makeup all over it. This foundation has a natural, skin like feel and provides light to medium coverage if you build it up. I used to use the bare minerals powder foundations when I was a teenager but I’ve never used a liquid one from them. The bottle has a pump which is a huge plus in my book. The fact that there is still foundations out there without pumps blows my mind. The bottle also feels very sturdy and well made, as if it wouldn’t break easily. Plus, the fact that my name is on it makes me feel some type of way I mean come on how sick is that. This was such a pleasant surprise!
Jordie M.
Claremont, NH
I am honestly so impressed with the color matching on this foundation. I used the bareminerals made-2-fit app to order a foundation custom matched to my skin tone. I am so glad I tried this foundation! I have such a hard time finding a good color match as I am often lighter than the lightest shade and I also have a very cool undertone to my skin. This makes it difficult for me to find foundation with even some of my favorite high end brands. I have loved bareminerals for years. I always used their mineral powder foundation in high school for a beautiful airbrushed look. Glad to see they continue to improve their products. As for the formula... it seems to be more of a medium coverage foundation. It is buildable, but can get a little cakey if your not careful. I feel like it wore well throughout my day, I tend to touch my face more than I should and it held up well to that. It does not feel heavy on the skin which I like as well. I am looking forward to so many beautiful looks with this foundation as a base ✨ AND IT HAS MY NAME ON IT!!!!✨
Gabbie S.
I was honestly surprised at how well this foundation matched my skin. I was slightly skeptical at first because I was unsure of my phones ability to really capture my skin tone and color. When I received the foundation I loved that it felt very customized, my name was engraved on the bottle and it didn’t look cheap at all. When I first squirted a pump out on the back of my hand I was very skeptical I didn’t think that it matched my skin right at all because it was more neutral in color than warm, which is what I thought my undertone was. However, as soon as I applied it on my face, I was extremely happy and shocked that it blended in perfectly well and looked almost as if I was wearing no makeup. The match was unreal, I couldn’t believe how accurate it was and how inaccurate I have been all these years. I will be ordering again, the only thing I do wish this foundation had was a way to choose if you wanted a dewy or matte finish and also an option to choose a light, medium, or full coverage foundation. However, besides that I absolutely love this product and I love the concept behind it as well. I would say this foundation is a medium coverage one, nothing too heavy but it is slightly buildable. It does give more of a dewy finish as well, which I personally like a lot!
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???