BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Edmarie S.
Deltona, FL
Ok, I was excited To try this foundation for the very first time, First the app was extremely easy to follow, I try it on my Android and the app was struggling, I did the scan on an IPhone and it seems to go well, but when I received the foundation it does not match my skin tone it was dark. I emailed them (bareminerals) they give me another code so I can try it again, so I did all again and the foundation arrived, for my surprise it was very dark again. So the app is not working properly and It's very disappointed because I have two foundation that I am not going to use, and love the formula because it's very lightweight perfect for everyday, but two times and it doesn't Match my tone is frustrating.
Devyn P.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this foundation for a week during work. Here’s what I found: LIGHT coverage. If you are looking to cover blemishes and redness, this is not for you. I have oily skin. This foundation did not work well for me- I felt even more oily than usual, and if I touched my face with my hand, it would leave a mark where the foundation got wiped off. POSITIVES: Blends well, matches my skin perfectly.
Nancy C.
Fisherville, KY
I like this foundation. It is a great foundation for day to day life. It is very lightweight and I love that about it. I would say it gives me light to medium coverage. It makes my skin very dewy and I love that. If you like matte foundations or full coverage foundations then this is not the one for you. I like it and if I ran out I definitely will consider purchasing it.
Julissa R.
I was so excited to receive this foundation in the mail, and really thought that it was so cool to use technology on our fingertips to color match. Unfortunately the match was completely off, about 4 shades lighter than my skin color, for the price and also for the coverage I would not repurchase. Sorry bareminerals, this one is a flop for me.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
I had really high hopes for this foundation. The packaging was adorable and so elegant looking! However, the foundation smells of paint, it was the wrong shade and it doesn't have enough coverage for my liking. I prefer a full coverage foundation and this is not at all full coverage. I received this in my voxbox in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.
Kaitlyn✌🏼 M.
Midlothian, VA
This has been the silkiest foundation I have ever put on my face. For someone who never wears make up this is perfect cause it feels like you aren’t wearing a single ounce of make up. I would 100% recommend this to someone who has dry skin, as my skin gets super dry in the winter and this didn’t affect my acne or flaking any more than normal.
Sally B.
This foundation really was a perfect match and the fact that I just had to download an app and follow a couple of prompts is amazing. The foundation is also great quality, I have normal to dry skin and it blends so well while lasting all day or night without leading to oiliness in my T-Zone (usual problem for me). I’d definitely recommend giving this a try.
Liz Z.
The matching technology is pretty unique though I know it didn't work as well as it worked for me for everyone. The packaging is cute and the foundation itself provides a light-medium coverage. I like that it's personalized and acts as a nice base for makeup, but it's not my favorite foundation so I likely wouldn't pay $50 for it regularly.
Abby H.
I was so excited to receive a custom foundation bottle with MY NAME on it!!! I was skeptical of the match initially, but it actually looks quite good on my skin. The formula is on the sheer side, but it has a velvety finish. The foundation looks like my skin but better. I’ve only worn it a few times so far, but I look forward to wearing it on natural makeup days. I’d recommend this to all my friends not only for the sheer luxury of the product but its performance, are well.

The only downside I’ve experience so far has been slight oxidation, but it lasted through a dentist appointment. Not too shabby.
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this! Thank you so much for letting me try it. I was so nervous that I messed up the scan and that it s wouldn't fit my skin color. When I first got the bottle in the mail I was thinking the color thru the bottle would be too dark. After trying it on I was so excited to see if matched me perfectly! Even if the shade doesn't come correct you can get it corrected with their return policy! This didn't oxidize to another color at all. Wasn't too heavy and had great coverage.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.