BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jade A.
somerset , NJ
I’ve found the Match of All Matches! I’m obsessed with this foundation and i’m trying to use it as sparingly as possible so it lasts longer., but that’s not even necessary since I got a full size foundation bottle. The applicator nozzle is smooth and allows me to get as much or as little foundation i want depending on the coverage i’m looking for. I plan on using it to color match all other make up I buy. I recommend this to anyone; this will revolutionize how women and men can color match their undertone and primary tones. I will definitely be restocking.
Isabella B.
Saginaw, MI
I was sent this item to review. The made-2-fit concept is interesting and unique. The app has you take "pictures" or tap your phone against a white paper then against different areas of your face to make a custom foundation for your skin color. When I received this item I loved the packaging. It came in a nice bottle with a pump. The product blends out well and is thicker than expected, but not full coverage. The reason I gave it a 3 out of 5 is the price. I feel like for the overall product it is a cool concept, but I would not repurchase for the price.
Jacqueline S.
I love this foundation, especially when it's freshly applied. Its dewy and fresh looking. It doesn't look cakey and blends so easily into my skin. This has become my new favorite foundation. It is on the pricey side of foundations but it's well worth it. The foundation comes in a glass bottle and with a pump, and with your name on the outside. So it feels more personal. I usually prefer a pump, so I can control how much foundation I'm applying. This foundation doesn't seem to have a specific fragrance. It smells just like any other foundation. Highly recommend!
Jenna W.
Anderson, SC
UPDATE: bare minerals contacted me and asked me to rescan my face and I did and then they sent me another bottle with a color that is the EXACT color of my skin! This is the best foundation I have ever used! It is silky but not oily, good coverage, and buildable. I will def keep buying this foundation, it’s my new favorite! I love the idea of this and the bottle is awesome with my name on it and everything but I used the app just like it instructed and the shade is about 3 shades too light for me. I wanted to like this and I’m sure if I could wear it for a day I would love it but it makes my face look like Casper and bronzer doesn’t help:(
Mari G.
Dallas , TX
Well... after two attempts to find my foundation match I had to give up on this product and app. App was glitchy and difficult to calibrate. On the second attempt I spent about thirty minutes trying to calibrate phone.

The first “match” was too light and had a white cast to it, so I even if I could darken with custom cover drops it didn’t look good. The second “match” was too dark and orange. On the plus side, foundation was medium, buildable coverage that felt lightweight on the skin.
Torri K.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
OMG, so I was actually nervous at first because I didn’t think I would get my correct match and I was afraid it was going to be to dark for my complexion because I use the app to scan my skin. But it match my complexion. The foundation is a little light coverage but I think I would just need to try to build it up to the coverage that I need. I did receive this for free/ complimentary of Influenster. 😍 My name on the bottle make it so much better
Aimee G.
Slidell, LA
This honestly pretty cool ! It was very easy to use , the give you well said instructions and even have a video that shows you what to do . It took me about 2 minutes! I would definitely use this ! I strongly wonder how well the actual mix is . (I did this for th contest )
Jasmin T.
The app itself is great! Very easy to use from the comfort of your own home. Perfect way to shop is when you don’t have to get out of bed. I didn’t have to do anything extra to use the app and it didn’t take up much space on my phone. The product itself was easy to apply and it did not cake up. This foundation is sheer-medium coverage. I have a scar on my face it didn’t completely cover it but it wasn’t as noticeable. The best part is that you can send the foundation back if it does not match. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Jillian B.
Clarksville, TN
This foundation is amazing I love the texture of it! It goes on smooth and isant cakey!! The consistency is to die for!! It last hours upon hours!! It can be a little pricey but if u want a foundation that is gonna match ur skin ton this is the one I would go with!! ❤️❤️
Ashley B.
Edinburg, TX
I was so amazed when I received my foundation. It was a perfect match! I can’t even get a perfect match in other stores with so called ‘professionals’ and an app was able to match me perfectly! I am definitely going to keep on using this and keep on purchasing my foundations from here! I’m just amazed with this brand/company! Amazing! The formula of the foundation is perfect for my type of skin! It is long lasting and leaves a beautiful finish. It’s a match made in heaven! I totally recommend using this app/foundation! It’s phenomenal! I’m in love!❤️
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???