BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Kiera A.
Denton, TX
The BareMinerals Made-2-Fit foundation is amazing! I was skeptical about it being a perfect match to my skin because I had seen reviews of people with wrong shades. However that was not the case for me and it was a perfect. This is the first foundation that I have wore and I did not get oily ( which is very common for my skin). This foundation is light weight and is perfect for anyone looking for a light to medium coverage.
Rubi A.
Lovington , NM
I didn't find that the shade was matched incredibly close to my natural skin but I can say it is probably the shade I would have selected myself! The foundation is about medium coverage it is buildable however I did find that it oxidized on me. over all it's a nice quality I would repurchase.
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
I’m absolutely loving and using this foundation every day. I have dry skin and it sets so beautifully on it. It’s long lasting and easy to apply. It’s a medium coverage but very buildable. I would highly recommend this to anyone. The matched my skin perfect the very first time. Coolest app and product.
Nicole J.
Carol Stream, IL
I overall really like this product. It has pretty good coverage. It’s definitely dewy but if you have more oily skin like my pairing it with setting powder gives your face a flawless matte look. I probably wouldn’t end up buying this in the future just because of the price, there’s definitely better foundation you can get for a cheaper price... $50 + shipping is ridiculous in general for foundation if you ask me however, I get why this one is since it’s fit to match everyone’s individual skin color. It matched my skin pretty well. I would say this is medium coverage foundation. Overall 4/5.
Alisha H.
Atlanta, GA
This foundation is my perfect shade! It doesn’t look Cakey and isn’t matte but it isn’t dewy either. It’s not light but it’s not heavy either for the coverage you feel like you have foundation on but it isn’t terrible. I would definitely purchase again. I have tan Asian skin and it’s hard finding the perfect shade this makes it so easy! Bare minerals is also good for the skin which makes it all the better to use. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
This is one of those foundations that I don't hate but I don't love it. I wish it was a more full coverage foundation because that's what I always go for. It is also too dewy for my liking. My color match was pretty spot on which is great when I'm trying to color match other foundations now.
Monet M.
Alexandria, VA
This was a great foundation overall. From how you were able to get match to the speediness of the delivery. The only problems I have with this foundation are that it’s kind of sheer, has A LOT of pink in it and it oxidizes really bad. Other than those things, I wear a light amount of it for an everyday no makeup-makeup look.
Karla P.
IN LOVE with this Foundation! It’s perfect for everyday use, super lightweight with light to medium coverage. Loved the process of how they show you how to match the tone, I was sooooo happy when I received it and saw it matched perfectly my skin tone AND how cute is it that they put your name on the bottle? It’s amazing! Loved everything about it.
Maribel A.
Mesa, AZ
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation at first I was a bit sceptical because it looked darker in the bottle, but once I applied it I could not believe how perfectly the shade matched me, and the formula is light weight it's got a natural Your skin but better finish and that's something I love in a foundation for an everyday use. On top of all that I love that it has my name on the bottle it makes me feel special and the bottle look so luxurious 😍😍
Chelsey H.
Inman, SC
First of all the app was awesome! Great technology. The color match was pretty good for me. Almost perfect as far as my actual color but I always buy my makeup a little darker but with some powder & bronze on top, it was perfect. I don’t love the consistency of the makeup however, it is very thick. I don’t know if I’m using the wrong brush or what but it doesn’t go on smoothly. It last throughout the day very well. The packaging & bottle were by far my favorite thing about this product. The bottle is nice glass & of course customized with my name.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.