BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Nieves G.
I like this foundation. It’s light weight but buildable. I was honesty surprised how great the app for custom foundation really captured my color right. When I was done making the foundation I thought I was going to get the wrong color sent bc I swear to you not it look so pink I thought it was going to look like a blush but when I received it was my actual color. I am satisfied the only down fall is that it’s kinda pricey but it’s not too price for being such a light weight foundation. But other than that I loved everything about it.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Although my color came in wrong it came quickly and even faster than they had told me. I emailed their tech support because my foundation AME out orange and cakey. They were quick to jump and email me back to send a new bottle that might fit me better. I am surprised and do happy at how easy it was to work with them. Here's hoping the next shade will match me! ❤️ #contest #gotitfree
Liana L.
Chicago , IL
Wasn’t so easy to get this app working, was crushing a lot of times. But finally, when I got my product, it was pretty pale shade, but i guess it’s better then dark one. It’s nice design of the bottle and it looks, easy to apply on a face, matte natural finish, which I love. Just shade is not 100% mine, because I prefer one tone peachy shades. bareMinerals barePRO® Performance Wear Liquid Foundation
Naya A.
Honestly this is my favorite foundation by far. Not only since the process of having it match your skintone is fun, but the color is accurate. Shipping was also pretty fast. This foundation feels really nice on the face. Its not something too heavy. I also set my face with the  bareMinerals Invisible Light™ Translucent Powder Duo sometimes. I highly recommend this product, however it is a bit expensive but a little goes a looooong way!
Erika G.
Union, NJ
So I received my free bare mineral custom foundation and I absolutely love it. The coverage is amazing and the color was on point. I love the fact the I got something for my skin color without having to worry if it's the right shade. And it has my name on it so freaking cool . I love that it's not so heavy. I definitely recommend using the app to find your shade
Shawnna S.
Galloway, NJ
Honestly didn't even want to give this a star period, but it refused to allow me to move to this part without doing so. I was invited to Influenster to download the app, and then get a code to try the foundation for free. Got the code but can't tell you a thing about the product because the app is terrible. Every time I hit Scan it just freezes and does nothing and I have to close app. I was looking forward to trying the foundation, and based on the reviews of others who haven't had problems with the app it sounds like I missed out.
Saige S.
jonesboro, ar
I have been using this foundation for the past 3 weeks and it is the PERFECT no make up make up. It makes my skin look soo dewy and natural. One con is that the coverage is super light, however when ever I’m looking for more coverage I just add a few drops of Hard Candy Glamoflauge Mix-in Pigment Makeup Drops and I get more coverage with the same natural dewy look. The match from the app ended up being the perfect color for for my skin too
Lauren W.
Owasso, OK
This is a really great creamy foundation! It matches my skin fairly well for tapping a phone to my skin to read the tone. It is slightly more orange colored than I am, so when it’s is not flawlessly spread out, I have little patches of orange. But I’m usually good at blending so it is great! It is really cool because my name is on the bottle and the bottle is glass and feels very chic! Definitely take your time with tapping the phone to read your skin tone.
Carmen F.
Brooklyn, NY
Thank you @influenster @bareminerals for my #free customized box of foundation I absolutely love it. Received it free complimentary for testing and review purposes.This foundation isn’t full coverage it’s light to medium and sort of sheer, but it feels lightweight on your skin which I like, it matches perfectly mind you they had to send me a second one because the first was too dark. #goitfree #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster #bblogger #bbloggers
Katey T.
Dayton , OH
I’m amazed at how well this matches my skin tone! I was defiantly skeptical about tapping an app to my face to get the perfect match of foundation. But it worked!! And I’m not going to lie, it’s awesome to have a bottle of foundation with your name on it!! This will defiantly be my new go to summer foundation when I like to have a lighter sheer coverage. It applied nicely stippled with a brush, it took about a pump and a half for good coverage. I would recommend this foundation for anyone looking for light to medium coverage.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.