BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...35 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Anamika S.
Long branch , NJ
I was a bit skeptical how my skin would be matched using a phone app- but wow this is the first foundation that matches me PERFECTLY. I don’t have an easy skin color to match eitherIt’s so impressive- i have 4 other foundations (naked 7.0, Sephora airbrush in tan, L’Oréal trumatch and fenty 310) this is the one i reach for every morning. It blends so flawlessly in my skin. It’s light to medium coverage which is all I need and I feel like I have nothing on my skin. It’s a bit pricey but I actually might buy this after I run out. Also for a foundation bottle to have my name on it 😍😍😍
Maili T.
Bellflower , CA
So I have it a try and the app didn't work for me the first time around. My fountain came in way to dark. However indie put a little bit on just to see how it felt on my skin. I do think it's a good quality product. It felt very high on my skin and looks like it would hold up well for all day wear. Since it was a pain to try and wash it off with just soap and water. I did contact customer service via email and they were quick to reply with a way to fix my color issue that I was very happy with. The bottle is very nice and I love that it has the date it was made as well as my name. Makes it all feel put together and specially for me.
Simone D.
Steubenville, OH
I'm really excited about this foundation! So I recieved it from Influenster for free to test! I was super skeptical because I had no idea how an app would be able to possibly color match me accurately. When I got it in the mail I was so pleasantly surprised how PERFECT the shade was that I darn near tested on every off color part of my skin! Though it's not high coverage it's still gorgeous! It gives you a beautiful natural face that leaves you looking fresh! It blends out great stays on all day and feels like you're not wearing anything!

I am definitely a full coverage person though so I may not get as much use out of it but it's still great!
Amanda L.
Waterloo, IA
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation I feel like the process to order this foundation was very easy. When I received this product I thought it was going to be too light for me but it was a perfect match! I do feel like it was a little heavy with only medium coverage. You could still see my blemishes through it. With and without a primer it tended to separate after about 4 hours. I mixed it with my B.B. cream and it seems to last longer!
Tracie L.
east windsor , NJ
i am OBSESSED with this foundation! It surprisingly matched my skin tone perfectly (i was definitely scared because all i did was scan my skin with my phone camera). i have dry and sensitive skin and it is gentile and has good coverage. Definitely not a thick formula so if you want super super full coverage you need to add more than one layer. I’m even happier that i received this for free for testing purposes! I will 100% be buying a bottle once this one runs out.
Emilie R.
Rochester, IN
I was nervous to see how this foundation matched my skin Once I got it, I applied my normal foundation to one half, and the Made To Fit to the other half. You couldn’t even tell a difference! It matched so well. My all time favorite thing about it though is that I only had to use about half the amount of product as I do my normal foundation. I have some redness in my face and this foundation covered it no problem! I also love the fact that it has a pump on it so I don’t have to pour it out. The bottle also came with my name on it which was pretty cool. All in all, I am very impressed with this product and I’m so excited to add it to my daily makeup routine.
Hannah M.
St Augustine, FL
The Made2fit app is amazing, the foundation I received matches my skin tone to a T. The foundation itself has a nice feel and goes on smooth although I wish it was more full coverage or that there was an option to choose that. I have combination skin and it feels and looks great but I also have big pores it can’t cover. For someone who likes a lighter coverage I would definitely recommend this product. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Corah W.
Waterloo, IA
I am in love love with this foundation. I would like a tad bit more coverage but the finish and the color are perfectly divine. I have normal skin and it is neither oily or drying on my skin. It doesn’t get built up in my nose folds like a lot of foundations do. I wouldn’t say it’s either matte or dewy but somewhere in between... like normal skin but better. I received the product for free through Influenster for the purpose of an honest review.
Rachael B.
This new foundation is wonderful! I received it complimentary from Influenster. I downloaded the app and went through the process to do the matching. It was really easy and quick. I received my custom made foundation and tried it the same day. It is so light on my face (doesn’t feel thick and heavy on my face). It matches really well. It lasts the day without problems. I love it and would highly recommend this product!
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
I was super skeptical about how well it would match my skin, but was pleasantly surprised how well it matched my skin tone. My skin is pretty fair and it’s very hard to find the right tone but this is absolutely perfect. It blends very well is light and very full coverage. I love it.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.