BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Emily F.
South River, NJ
I really love this foundation! I was skeptical at first with the color match app, but I was pleasantly surprised! The color ended up being a smidge dark but I am able to make it work and it will be perfect for summer when I get a little color. I find it applies best with a beauty blender. The coverage is light/medium, which I love for everyday wear! When I want a little more coverage I will apply two coats which makes it more full coverage. The finish and the formula are my favorite parts! It covers my pores beautifully and it has a gorgeous dewy finish which is amazing for my dry skin! Overall this is a fantastic foundation! I took a star away for the color being a little off but other than that I highly recommend trying this product!!!!
Jen M.
Clearfield, UT
I'm super excited about this foundation. My number one problem with foundation is the color match, and this stuff matched perfectly! My second issue with foundation is that I have oily skin and it tends to break up on my face after a while. Also not a problem with this foundation! Lasted well and didn't break up at all. The coverage is more sheer than I expected, so if you want heavier coverage you do have to build it up. Also, I feel like it applies best with a brush.
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
I've never tried bare minerals before until i got this product because this brand was never really my thing. This foundation is alright. I just wish it had way more coverage because it does not cover my acne or dark circles at all. That usually how i know when a foundation is perfect for me. I don't think it's completely matte or dewy either. The match was kinda off. First iff im as pale as a ghost so when I first got it I put it on my cheek and I thought it was a perfect match and was pretty happy about it but today I put it all over and it looked like I had a spray tan on my face and so that was a bit aggravating. I don't know if I didn't have enough lighting when I did my match or what so I most definitely would try to do the match thing when you have some good lighting and do it correctly. I think it's pretty cool that you can put your name on it. I love that they offer free returns or exchanges on your product if it doesn't match or don't like it.
Ana O.
I was very impressed by the packing of the bottle. It is so beautiful and that fact that it has your name on it makes it that more special and unique. The process of getting matched through the app was very simple, and the color I was matched with matched perfectly. The coverage is light and could be layered to a light medium so I use it when I don't need much coverage. So if your looking for a light coverage that feels light and fresh on your skin this is one to try.
Kaylee G.
Wyomissing , PA
The process of scanning your face on the app was pretty fun! It was easy to do and did not take long at all. Once I ordered the bottle it arrived pretty quickly. The only thing that I didn’t like is that I thought the shade was a little too light for me. It was very close to my actual shade, but a little lighter than what I normally wear. But honestly from an app that was pretty good! The packaging and the bottle with my name on it was really cool!! I would consider using it again.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Omg this foundation is amazing!!!!! Ahhhhh it is everything I thought it would be and more! The custom foundation matched my skin perfectly! I was so surprised! It looks like my skin but more flawless! It feels very lightweight and has medium coverage but it can be buildable! I love how my name is on it! It’s so adorable I have to show everybody! I want to thank Bare minerals for thinking about us who have trouble matching! I would highly recommend this foundation to all!!!
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
I received this for free from influenster to test out! First off, I love the packaging very sleek and pretty and obviously I love my name on the bottle! Shipping didn’t take long at all. Second, using the app to match your foundation was a pain. I followed all the directions and my color still ended up wrong. The first bottle I received was a shade to dark for me and I was happy they offered to send me a new shade. The app is frustrating and I had to do 3 re scans because the colors were coming up the same. They just sent me out a new bottle and It was the same color as before, so I’m not happy. I know it’s not their fault it’s the app. But On the other hand when testing out the color and formula when I got my first bottle it was so creamy and smooth and seemed great for everyday wear!! I would recommend just going to the store to get a foundation because an App will not match you as perfect as you trying the formula first hand in a store.
Tracie L.
east windsor , NJ
i am OBSESSED with this foundation! It surprisingly matched my skin tone perfectly (i was definitely scared because all i did was scan my skin with my phone camera). i have dry and sensitive skin and it is gentile and has good coverage. Definitely not a thick formula so if you want super super full coverage you need to add more than one layer. I’m even happier that i received this for free for testing purposes! I will 100% be buying a bottle once this one runs out.
Brie V.
Holton, MI
I am so impressed that the app to decide what color the foundation was worked so well to create the best color for my skin. I am in love with the formula of this foundation. It feel light weight on the skin, it’s not too full coverage but you can definitely build it up to be. Also, it’s easier to use a beauty sponge just a little bit wet than damp or a dense brush. I will repurchase this again after it’s gone. Thank you Influenster for the complimentary foundation.
Bethany H.
I am so impressed with the Bare Minerals customized foundation. The bottle is really nice and has my name on it, which is a really fun addition! It makes the product really feel like my own. The color is great, and it is very easy to apply. I used a sponge blender to apply the foundation, and it blended on easy, with no streaks. This is my honest review after receiving this product complimentary, as a promotion for a contest. Thank you again! What a wonderful gift!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.