BY BAREMINERALS #56 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
Emily C.
Annandale, VA
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation Has the perfect amount of coverage for me, light and lightweight on the skin. Haven’t put it to the test of longevity, but we will see. Matches perfectly with my skin, as it should because I took pictures of my skin to get the perfect match. If I run out of this, I would definitely repurchase because this foundation is truly unique and I’ve never found one that I’ve enjoyed more!
Becca S.
Love the fact that the app is super simple to use, it guides you throughout the whole process which is fab ! The concept is brilliant being able to get a customized foundation to match your skin from the comfort of your home it’s amazing !
I Watched the tutorial first and the calibration was super easy and fast, it seems like I got the right shade, I would love to try out the foundation to see how it actually turn out. I find this app super convenient since finding the right foundation shade is always a struggle ! I’ll update as soon as I get the chance to try the foundation out! Def ! Recommend to try out this app, it’s fun, super easy to use and helpful! You’ll love it!
I am creating this post as part of a contest.
Virginia N.
I love this foundation. It matched my skin tone perfectly! It is very buildable so I can use it with one layer, which would be similar to a BB cream or I can put on multiple layers to get a full coverage effect! I’d suggest either wearing bronzer or a tan while using the app if you want a perfect or darker shade!
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
I was super excited to receive this complimentary from Influenster and Bare Minerals! I took away one star for two reasons. One because it took a few attempts to get the app to work. Not a big deal. The app was fun to use. The second reason was it was just a bit too dark for me but not enough to make it unusable. It is very smooth and easily buildable so good quality. This is my favorite part of the foundation.... it's so smooth! Ithink it's pretty cool that you can get a shade match through an app!
Jennifer L.
Somerville, MA
My first order had the foundation color super off - it was too orange to use. However, bareminerals customer service was great and helped me get a new order going. It's super important to follow the directions exactly & lighting is a huge factor. I just did my second order and I'm excited to see the results
Kate F.
Hampton, GA
It’s a great concept and I was really looking forward to trying this but unfortunately it didn’t get my perfect match. The app didn’t cooperate very well for me and the final time I did it the color looked very dark. Then when I went to check out it wouldn’t let me apply the code. So there was a lot of bugs encountered and that may be why I didn’t get my perfect match. Other than the color it did go on smooth and doesn’t feel like I have makeup on. It has a shiny type of finish which I really liked. I’m just so sad that the color was too dark! :(
Danielle B.
Bristol, RI
First of all, the MADE-2-FIT app is pretty good, but it could be improved. I felt like I had to repeat steps over and over before it would move to the next step. Once I received my custom foundation, I was impressed with the packaging and loved that it has my name on the bottle. I could tell immediately the shade was about 3-5 shades too dark for me, so I contacted customer service to see if I could do a new scan and reorder. I thought maybe because I do tend to have some redness on my face that it could’ve been the cause of this, so with the new scan, I mostly scanned areas of my neck. I was still skeptical, but when my new foundation came in, I was blown away by how perfect the match was! This never happens because I have super fair skin and I can never find a foundation with the right undertones. It blends perfectly into my skin and because of that, my face looks flawless and natural! To me it is more of a light/medium coverage which I like because I usually use a more full coverage foundation that often feels a bit heavy. This foundation will be perfect for summer when I need less coverage and I definitely see myself reordering! Very impressed!
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
I love the customized bottle with my name on it. The coverage is definitely a full coverage on this product, goes on smooth and blends pretty well. It is definitely on the heavier side but not too much that it feels cakey. Would recommend to a friend.
Rebecca G.
The color match on this product was spot on! I was very impressed! I admit, however, that the coverage is very light, which is not necessarily perfect for me, but it definitely stays all day without any problem! I have to use it alongside a heavier concealer, however, to make this foundation work for me.
Dayana V.
I’m currently obsessed with this foundation! The fact that you can now find a perfect match by just using your phone is amazing! It did take me two tries to find my perfect shade but that was partially my fault, I didn’t follow direction. Their customer service was amazing and replied within 24 hours and sent me the other one free of charge. This foundation is so light weight but for whatever reason it leaves me with a flawless finish. I’ll say it’s a semi matte foundation but now drying at all. I feel like I’m not even wearing anything! The only thing I will say that might steer people away from purchasing this is the price, it’s around $54 😩
Erica S.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???