BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
I am blown away by this foundation. To be honest, I was a little hesitant about matching my foundation and I didn’t think it could possibly be that accurate. I was completely wrong. This foundation is the EXACT color of my skin. Plus, the formula is INCREDIBLE. It’s so smooth and not cakey at all. It’s almost the consistency of a B.B. cream. Nice and light but appropriate coverage. I’ve found my new foundation. I will definitely be purchasing it again! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Kaleigh K.
Lansing, MI
I was very excited to try this product, but was a little disappointed when it arrived. The color was way off, it was at least three or four shades darker than my skin tone and very orange. It dried down extremely quickly and was hard to blend out because of that. It was also very obvious on my skin, it didn't look very natural. As for wear time, I have oily skin and my oils generally come through foundations after a few hours, but I had little to no oil come through after eight hours. If the color match worked, I feel like I could make the foundation work, it may just need practice and a quick hand.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
I will say the app was impressive and very easy to use. Though I followed the steps exactly and even did it in a naturally sunlit room, the foundation I received was 2 shades too dark. I did test it out and it is a nice, light feeling foundation. Buildable coverage from light to medium (I like full coverage). It left my face looking fresh and semi dewy. Thanks to Influenster for allowing me to try and review this for free. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Natalie H.
Pippa Passes, KY
I always thought my foundation matched my skin, until bareMinerals Made-2-Fit came into my life! After scanning my face with the easy to use app, my foundation arrived in beautiful packaging, complete with my name printed on the bottle. However, I was disappointed; the color looked too dark. But when I applied it, it blended seamlessly into my skin! I never realized that the foundation I had been buying was too light!!! The “fresh faced” finish is very skin-like. I have oily skin, and I’ve not had any problem with this getting too shiny. It lasts all day, and I’m super impressed with the overall look and concept of this foundation!
Rachael M.
Blue Island, IL
This product has a nice formula and feel. The coverage is light to medium so better for an every day foundation than a special occasion where you want more coverage. My only problem I had was that the color is slightly too light for my complexion and with the process to find the color I was expecting it to be a perfect match. I think it’s easier to just go to the store and color match foundation than jumping through all the hoops with the app and then waiting for it to ship to you.
Rubi A.
Lovington , NM
I didn't find that the shade was matched incredibly close to my natural skin but I can say it is probably the shade I would have selected myself! The foundation is about medium coverage it is buildable however I did find that it oxidized on me. over all it's a nice quality I would repurchase.
Tori O.
Virginia Bch, VA
I’m absolutely loving and using this foundation every day. I have dry skin and it sets so beautifully on it. It’s long lasting and easy to apply. It’s a medium coverage but very buildable. I would highly recommend this to anyone. The matched my skin perfect the very first time. Coolest app and product.
Alisha H.
Atlanta, GA
This foundation is my perfect shade! It doesn’t look Cakey and isn’t matte but it isn’t dewy either. It’s not light but it’s not heavy either for the coverage you feel like you have foundation on but it isn’t terrible. I would definitely purchase again. I have tan Asian skin and it’s hard finding the perfect shade this makes it so easy! Bare minerals is also good for the skin which makes it all the better to use. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
This is one of those foundations that I don't hate but I don't love it. I wish it was a more full coverage foundation because that's what I always go for. It is also too dewy for my liking. My color match was pretty spot on which is great when I'm trying to color match other foundations now.
Nicole J.
Carol Stream, IL
I overall really like this product. It has pretty good coverage. It’s definitely dewy but if you have more oily skin like my pairing it with setting powder gives your face a flawless matte look. I probably wouldn’t end up buying this in the future just because of the price, there’s definitely better foundation you can get for a cheaper price... $50 + shipping is ridiculous in general for foundation if you ask me however, I get why this one is since it’s fit to match everyone’s individual skin color. It matched my skin pretty well. I would say this is medium coverage foundation. Overall 4/5.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???