BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
This foundation is super cool! I am actually super impressed that it got my skin tone right through an app. I was super worried! The app itself is super user friendly and the instructions are clear and easy to follow.
I received it and wore it a couple times before doing this review and I am 90% impressed and here’s why.
It matches my skin tone perfectly even after oxidizing which rarely happen as most my foundations oxidize a little too much and look darker than I am.
Here’s the 10% that I don’t like. The coverage is sheer to minimal coverage. It gets rid of my acne Sara but you can still see through it which keeps it feeling like it’s lightweight which I do like. My other qualm is that it’s a more dewy finish, which isn’t bad but I like a matte finish so I do have to go over it with banana or translucent powder but other than those two issues I love this foundation. The packaging is adorable, it says my name! And it’s MY exact skin tone! Bare Minerals knocked it out id the park.
jae-anne b.
I received this product complimentary of influenster and also bareMinerals for the chance to be in this voxbox. I am giving this a 4 stars because of how easy to use the app and very descriptive. I love the packaging because it is very classy and the gold detail. So awesome that my name is on it that i can also get to just refill it with foundation when its finished! I love that it has a pump. I love everything besides one think which this would be a 5 stars but unfortunately the product does not match on ny skin tone. It is light for me and usually i am in the warm category but this failed color matching on mines. I like the consistency and everything else. I guess i will just mix it with darker foundation whenever i want to use it. I would still recommend to go to stores and test out in person if you are looking for foundation. This was a good experience though.
Isabel ❤.
I love the idea of a custom foundation's it's super innovative to have it on your phone and have it perfectly matched and sent straight to your home. However it didn't fully work for me. The first time I tried it, it was way too dark for my skin. I contacted their customer service and they were actually very comprehensive and nice about it so they let me re-try it. The second bottle they sent me was still too dark but the undertones were perfect ! Which I rarely find so all I did was add some white pro coverage foundation and it was a perfect shade. Aside from the color I love how it feels I can definitely feel the nourishing oils working into my skin. It didn't show up the texture around my nose that other foundations do and it didn't feel heavy either. I would say it's about a medium kind of coverage, it still shows some imperfections but it works great with other products. Overall I feel the app needs some work but I really enjoy the formula of the foundation and their customer service was top notch.
Mary L.
San Diego, CA
I was not sure what to expect when I receive the foundation. Pleasantly surprised by the coverage, how easy it is to blend, and the radiant look it gives. Every morning when I put it on I feel more and more confident in my makeup just because the shade matches me so well. The bottle is beautiful and expensive looking. The coverage is just right, it’s sheer but it’s does a good job of making the skin look very even. I adore the subtle fragrance too. Overall, super super happy!
Claire P.
Andover, MA
I received this product complimentary. I really appreciate how this is a way to custom tailor to my complexion. Having yellow undertones, it can be difficult at times. I have combination skin, and feel like this is a sheer product, and would take a bit of layering to build to full coverage. Overall, I wish this product would have been a little heavier, and thicker. The foundation also seemed to make my face appear oily, which I used matte powder to tailor to my preference.
Michelle M.
This is the type of foundation I'd reach for on a good skin day. The color match was good. It doesn't give great coverage but it sits on the skin nicely. I wasn't able to build up the coverage much but on the plus side it didn't start looking cakey when I tried it. I don't think this would be great for oily skin types as it's somewhat hydrating, I have dry/combo skin. Glad to have tried it but not sure if it's for me because I tend to prefer medium to full coverage foundations. If you like lighter coverage and don't have super oily skin you should really enjoy this.
desiree A.
I’m super disappointed. I’ve been checking my emails for weeks waiting for this to come in the mail and I finally get it and it’s WAY too dark for me. The coverage seems pretty good when I put it on my hand and it feels beautiful but as you can see I totally cannot wear this color. It’s supposed to be made easy and you’re “custom made color” but as you can see that didn’t work for me very well. Does anyone know if bare minerals allows an exchange ?! so I can try to get my actual color

Update:

They sent me a code to try and color match a second time and I just ended up getting another shade that was way too dark. I’m not about to let makeup go to waste so I tried to contour with it and I LOVED it. It was perfect for contouring. So those of you who’s shade was too dark.. try to contour with it! ☺️
Jessica B.
Jasper, IN
This technology is amazing. This matched my skin color perfectly. This is light coverage that is buildable. It is breathable and so light. It feels great on the skin. It’s more sheer than I am used to. I usually use a full coverage foundation but this is a nice alternative to have for when I don’t need full coverage. I like the satin finish. I would recommend to everyone and purchase again! The packing is great and the personalization is like no other. Very unique. I love it!
Lauren M.
I was disappointed in the app. It was not currently working on iPhone 8s when I attempted my “made to fit look”. After an hour of frustration, I called customer service. They could only say “sorry”. I asked several questions. Each was answered with “sorry”. I received no help.
Finally I was able to attempt the customization on my husband’s phone. It worked the very first time!
Several weeks later I received my makeup and I will NOT be using it. I’m glad it was a free product.
Danielle A.
Beaverton, OR
I am absolutely thrilled to have tried this foundation. It was actually my first time trying Bare Minerals products at all! This foundation cost about $50 which is very expensive for a foundation to me. But I have oily skin and this foundation did not budge all day! I blotted once all day and I really did not need too! The color was my exact skin match and the app did an amazing job capturing my skin color! I could not be happier to have this foundation in my collection now.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.