BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
This was probably the best experience I’ve ever had with buying a foundation for the first time online. The app was very easy to use, and the shade matched my skin tone perfectly. The coverage was medium, but definitely buildable to full. It has a natural finish (not dewy, but not matte either), and lasts about 10 hours before getting greasy on my oily skin (which is pretty good considering how oily my skin is). I would definitely repurchase again! It was a really great experience.
Lauren L.
Beaverton, OR
I already have a long standing love for bareMinerals and their products since it is really the only makeup I can wear without breaking out horribly. I was a bit skeptical about choosing a foundation color on the app based on the pictures, but I have to say that the foundation is the perfect color for my skin!! It is amazing and feels so light yet provides the coverage I need. I received this through Influenster for an unbiased honest review and I would highly recommend this product!
Jessica M.
Austin, IN
I love this product I am so happy I received it in a box! It’s the perfect my skin but better foundation. The coverage is buildable with out becoming cakey. It has more of a dewy finish on my skin because I have combination skin but I was able to correct it with some setting powder. It didn’t crease in my lines and didn’t dry my skin out when I washed it off at the end of the day!
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
I love this foundation!! My experience with this product was a little tricky because when I first got the product, it was quite dark for my skin tone. I emailed bare minerals and they sent me a new code to get a new one! I’m waiting on that one to come in the mail, but even the darker shade works really well! I like to mix in the bareMinerals barePro foundation in it (I have a lighter shade in that) and it makes the perfect blend! It looks beautiful on the skin. The made-2-fit foundation alone is thick, but it has sheer natural coverage on the skin. It’s great for everyday use. I do like to use powder to set it because I have oily skin. I think that the concept of this foundation is really cool and solves the problem for those who have a difficult time matching their foundations. This does the job for you! A huge bonus with this foundation is that it actually has your name on the bottle!! How cool! It’s your one personalized bottle with a shade that is matched just for you! I love it!
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
So I did everything correctly... I was in a well lit room, had a freshly washed face when I used the m2f app to color match my face for the foundation and it still got it wrong (and yes I calibrated it with the stack of white paper too)! I feel like it choose the one darkest spot on my face and chose it for the all over color. I ended up looking like black face! It was at least 2-3 shades darker than what I really am. Other than it not being a match at all, I liked the way it smelled. I don't think it was brown girl friendly and i wouldn't recommend it.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I was very excited for this foundation and the app to create your custom foundation.  I'll start with the good.  The good news is the foundation has GREAT coverage and feels incredibly lightweight.  The bad news is the color does not match my skin tone AT ALL.  It is really dark.  I normally use light.  This color wouldn't match my skin even if I had a tan.  I was really hopeful that the app would be more accurate.  Kind of disappointing.
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
I was very pleasantly surprised about this product. When I first read about the app used to create your perfect color I was a little skeptical. I have a hard time foundation matching as it is so I didn’t think that using my phone to do it would be much better. But when i received the product it was actually the perfect color and tone for my skin!

Now on to it’s performance. The finish on this product is very dewy and luminous. It gives a very “fresh” look to the skin. It also has pretty light coverage (which I love) but it is pretty buildable. Another thing that I found interesting was the texture. I expected it to be very liquidy but it is actually more of a mousse like consistency. It was super easy to blend and melted into the skin very nicely (you could hardly tell I was very Foundation it just looked like skin) it also work nicely through out the day and didn’t crease or get patchy. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who like a light weight base for the skin!
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
First of all the bottle had my name on it which was amazing. After using the app to match my skin tone was a little apprehensive but the color literally matched perfectly. The formula was not clumpy but provides medium to full coverage. I have very oily and sensitive skin and usually need to blot my face after a few hours but I did not have that issue with this make up and it did not irritate my skin in the least bit. It’s a little pricey at $50 a bottle but definitely worth it!
Emilie D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this foundation! The formula is amazing and keeps me flawless all day! I loved my whole experience with this also. The app and scanning your skin is pretty genius and I love having my name on the bottle. So unique! The first time I got a really dark foundation (not sure how that happened) and I emailed customer service. Less than 5 minutes later, they sent me a code to get another foundation and re scan my skin. I received the new foundation the following week. Excellent customer service. Will definitely purchase this product again once mine runs out!
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
This foundation is super cool! I am actually super impressed that it got my skin tone right through an app. I was super worried! The app itself is super user friendly and the instructions are clear and easy to follow.
I received it and wore it a couple times before doing this review and I am 90% impressed and here’s why.
It matches my skin tone perfectly even after oxidizing which rarely happen as most my foundations oxidize a little too much and look darker than I am.
Here’s the 10% that I don’t like. The coverage is sheer to minimal coverage. It gets rid of my acne Sara but you can still see through it which keeps it feeling like it’s lightweight which I do like. My other qualm is that it’s a more dewy finish, which isn’t bad but I like a matte finish so I do have to go over it with banana or translucent powder but other than those two issues I love this foundation. The packaging is adorable, it says my name! And it’s MY exact skin tone! Bare Minerals knocked it out id the park.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.