BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Ashley H.
Scottsville, KY
I love this foundation! Not only is it awesome that I have a custom blended foundation with my name on it, but it feels great on my skin! I’m always worried about my foundation looking or feeling heavy, and this foundation is neither of those things. It feels light, goes on smooth, and it has a dewy finish. I usually wear matte foundation, but I have to say I like the finish that it gives. My one concern was that it didn’t really seem to cover the redness of some of my acne super well, even after trying to apply a second layer, but that was with a makeup brush. I might could have done better by just using my fingers. However, this is not a major concern of mine because it went on great on the rest of my skin.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
This foundation is amazing. The color was a perfect match that I can’t find just anywhere. With having combination skin it didn’t leave me too oily or dry. I wish the price were a little less but I’ve learned you get what you pay for and I’d rather have a good quality foundation than save a few dollars.
Megan B.
Thornton
I ordered this through the new BareMinerals app, where I went through the colour matching process in my own home. The app was super easy to use, with very clear instructions on how to send in an accurate image of my skin tone. I got my made to fit foundation about a week after I ordered it, and the packaging was nice, and the colour worked very well on my skin. It has a dewy finish, and is very buildable. It is a bit expensive, coming in at $50, but is honestly worth it. Using this foundation has also improved the quality of my skin; I have fewer breakouts and my skin isn’t as painfully dry as it used to be.
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
It turned out slightly slightly dark for me, but 100% still wearable with a lighter concealer to even it out!! Plus it should be perfect for summer. The app was fun to use, and the quality of the foundation is great, really easy to layer makeup on top of, and a good finish. Plus the personalized bottle is honestly the cutest.
Angela S.
Slidell, LA
I absolutely love this foundation! It’s lightweight and provides a medium amount of buildable coverage. It has lasted the 12 hour test for me without creasing or becoming oily. The app was super easy to use and it doesn’t seem to settle into pores. I will definitely be ordering this again. It’s now 1 of my favorite foundations!!!
Kourtney K.
New richmond, WI
I don't ever wear foundation and I got this and it matches my skin perfectly. It goes on smooth and not cakey looking. It is flawless! I would highly recommend using this as the coverage is great! The app matches your skin tone to a T. I could never find my true color and this is heaven sent! A++++
Jenness S.
Columbus, MS
I definitely love the concept of getting this product. You use an app to get your skin tone correct to mix a perfect color foundation just for you. The bottle and packaging is so personal and even comes with your name printed on the bottle.
I have very fair, dry skin. I tend to go for full coverage foundations so this liquid mixture was different but blends well. The app did a great job with matching my skin tone to the color of foundation for me which was a pleasant surprise to me! I would recommend this product for people who love this brand and tend to be loyal to Bare Minerals products. I will definitely use this once my regular foundation runs out and I'm so thankful to Influenster for allowing me to get this product for free. I am not sure I would recommend to users who are not familiar with this brand of products.
Peyton G.
Picayune, MS
This product was great! I loved how high quality the packing and everything else was. My only complaint was that it looked much darker in the bottle than my skin.

Once I used it and blended with my beauty blender it did match.

The formula was definitely full coverage for those that love that look!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
I left off two stars because the color matching didn't work for me and I couldn't actually use the product to test it. The app is actually a pretty awesome idea, however it didn't match my color correctly 😕 I am thankful to have been able to try it, so thank you to Influenster! I did have a friend try it out that has darker skin and the formula was buildable and medium coverage. Nice and silky texture as well. It's really cool how it prints your name on the bottle! It really makes a girl feel special! Hopefully they'll work out the kinks and I can enjoy the real deal!
Lindsey M.
Davenport, IA
Okay so let’s start with the app! The app was fairly easy to use it was a little confusing at first but then I got the hang of it! After getting the foundation I was a little nervous because the shade looked pretty dark in the bottle, but once I pumped it out on my hand and started to blend it in it was a great match!! The reason I am giving it 4 stars is because it is not very full coverage. It is a light to medium coverage. Which is totally fine but I prefer a full coverage foundation.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???