BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
The experience with using the BareMinerals Made-2-Fit was a bit challenging to be honest. I loved the idea of using a mobile device to get an accurate skin tone to order foundation but it didn’t quite work out. I’m sure that with more work this app will and can be great. The foundation I got is a little light for my skin tone, but it wasn’t a total bust! I just use it to brighten my skin or to highlight some features of my face on top of my #1 foundation (I won’t disclose because this post is about BareMinerals). Great concept, it just needs more work.
Danielle A.
Beaverton, OR
I am absolutely thrilled to have tried this foundation. It was actually my first time trying Bare Minerals products at all! This foundation cost about $50 which is very expensive for a foundation to me. But I have oily skin and this foundation did not budge all day! I blotted once all day and I really did not need too! The color was my exact skin match and the app did an amazing job capturing my skin color! I could not be happier to have this foundation in my collection now.
Aurora P.
Layton, UT
I wanted SO BADLY to love this custom blended foundation. The concept is so cool. You calibrate your phone then use your camera to take several pictures on your face and wrist, and they make a foundation that matches you perfectly. Therotically this is amazing. However as you can see in the second picture, its several shades darker than what i normally wear. Which of course looks super light, but it is a perfect match. I gave this a try anyway and the results were not good. Very dark, and the wrong undertone. I'm neutral-warm(yellow) and this was very pink. I couldn't even tell if the quality was good because by the time I had it thin enough to not look insane the coverage was basically nonexistent.
Elyse K.
New Kensingtn, PA
This is a genius idea. I loved the ease of matching my skin tone and then the fast delivery. The bottle being personalized is a cute addition to the already awesome product. My color was a bit off but I do sometimes self tan so I can see where this wouldn’t benefit someone who does. The foundation is great though!
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
First, the idea of bareminerals Made2Fit Personalized foundation was phenomenal. Most of the time I struggle finding my perfect match, but the idea of the app was great if only it can capture your skin tone right the first time. However, the foundation itself was awesome! It has a light to medium coverage and the texture was more like a moisturizer rather than a thick foundation consistency. I also like the fact that it blends easily with just using my fingertips. It's lightweight, nongreasy and doesn't dry out my skin as well!
Tara R.
ASTORIA, NY
I was super excited to receive this complimentary from Influenster and Bare Minerals! I took away one star for two reasons. One because it took a few attempts to get the app to work. Not a big deal. The app was fun to use. The second reason was it was just a bit too dark for me but not enough to make it unusable. It is very smooth and easily buildable so good quality. This is my favorite part of the foundation.... it's so smooth! Ithink it's pretty cool that you can get a shade match through an app!
Emily C.
Annandale, VA
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation Has the perfect amount of coverage for me, light and lightweight on the skin. Haven’t put it to the test of longevity, but we will see. Matches perfectly with my skin, as it should because I took pictures of my skin to get the perfect match. If I run out of this, I would definitely repurchase because this foundation is truly unique and I’ve never found one that I’ve enjoyed more!
Becca S.
Love the fact that the app is super simple to use, it guides you throughout the whole process which is fab ! The concept is brilliant being able to get a customized foundation to match your skin from the comfort of your home it’s amazing !
I Watched the tutorial first and the calibration was super easy and fast, it seems like I got the right shade, I would love to try out the foundation to see how it actually turn out. I find this app super convenient since finding the right foundation shade is always a struggle ! I’ll update as soon as I get the chance to try the foundation out! Def ! Recommend to try out this app, it’s fun, super easy to use and helpful! You’ll love it!
I am creating this post as part of a contest.
Virginia N.
I love this foundation. It matched my skin tone perfectly! It is very buildable so I can use it with one layer, which would be similar to a BB cream or I can put on multiple layers to get a full coverage effect! I’d suggest either wearing bronzer or a tan while using the app if you want a perfect or darker shade!
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
BareMinerals products have always been one of my favorites! The new made 2 fit technology i was able to try compliments of influenster and bareminerals is a creamy, blendable formula that is suitable for most skin types! It is a smooth formula with good stuff for your skin! It is easy to apply and doesnt leave lines.

About the Match: the formula is prob a shade darker than my natural shade, however would be a perfect fit for this summer! For now I am currently blending with a lighter color to fit my shade for the season!

The packaging: is very nice! I love the frosted glass bottle and gold lid. My favorite thing is that it actually says "Made for: ERICA"
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.