BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Darlenis D.
Boynton Beach, FL
The best part of this foundation was that It was personalized with my name on the front of the bottle and the color was the perfect match for my skin, so it was amazing.
I have been using this foundation everyday, I like the overall formula and how well, it blends into my oily skin. I really like the way you get the formula, you just use the app one time and then you have the color. I need to put my phone to my face to get the exact color. I can say that the texture of this foundation is really nice a well as scent, It is good but I think that the coverage is not 100%, It’s very light.
I usually don’t use a foundation daily but when I tried one, I felt I could, it’s not too heavy and my look is great.

#Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Roselicious S.
This foundation was a very near match for my skin tone. I did have to blend it slightly for a perfect match. Quality is excellent and it applies smoothly. I appreciated the pleasant fragrance as well. The personalized bottle was a very nice touch. The app is easy to use and the result is a more personalized foundation than trying to match with an off the shelf product. Overall I really like this product and highly recommend it.bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
TheHowardFamily Y.
I wanted to really like this foundation but it’s a big NO for me. I will start with the Pros it did not get oily/greasy after seven hours of wear & the bottle is cute with the frosted glass, has a pump and a spatula for application & of course having your name on it is a special touch as to why I gave it two stars. Cons: color match was completely off, very dark & very red. Not my shade at all. Highlighting and contouring made it look terrible on my face. It’s very thin so it’s good for people that like sheer coverage and actually get a proper color match. It did start to itch my face in between my brows and around my nose it started to feel like I had on a mask...ugggh. While I do appreciate the product being “customized” and sent to me it was way off and not at all what I was expecting...big disappointment...very dissatisfied & I would not recommend purchasing it especially for the price point there are other foundation that meets the mark and this foundation is not one of them.
Alexis M.
Griffin, GA
Omg I was soooo excited to recieve this foundation! It has great coverage and blends wonderfully and easily, and has your name on it, butttt, the shade the Made2Fit app totally bombed on me, the shade they sent me was wayyyyy off, I’m talking Donald Trump orange, I was so devastated but luckily I had some CoverFX custom enhancer drops to lighten the shade up with. So now I’m I feel much better. I don’t think I would recommend the app but definitely would bareMinerals, sadly I think using the app is the only way to get the bottle with your name on it tho.
Caroline W.
Brentwood, NH
FRECKLED PEOPLE BEWARE - this product is a bit of a challenge. I have a very freckled face but i am EXTREMELY pale (MUFE Y205) so the first go around I scanned my face according to the instructions, trusting the process! My foundation arrived and was way too dark. It seemingly averaged my base skin color with my freckles and a mid tone popped out. Which is fine on my face, but looked like i was wearing a mask when compared to my neck! Thankfully customer service is spectacular and they let me try again at no charge. This time, i scanned my chest, neck, arms, and stomach, against their instructions. This worked much better, the foundation is a great match! I am someone who struggles to find foundations because I’m so pale, so being able to scan for it is incredible, even if it took a little working with. The formula is a nice medium coverage and natural looking. Can’t wait to wear it more!
I received these products complimentary for testing purposes but all opinions are my own
Jamie V.
Burley, ID
This product was by far my favorite to receive from Influenster to test EVER! I’m in love with this product. It was so cool to get it and see my name on it and have it customized for me. I also love that I can just take a small amount and touch up red areas without having to wear it full coverage because it truly is matched to my skin tone. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new foundation that’s color matched to their skin tone and I will be buying more once I run out.
Paula H.
Catlettsburg, KY
I was genuinely upset with my custom match foundation. It made my skin look and feel oily and I didn’t have any coverage at all. Honestly e.l.f six dollar foundation has more coverage. I wanted so badly to love my foundation made completely for me for my skin tone! The bottle is nice but I would have rather had a foundation that didn’t make me feel like I needed to completely re-wash my face. I really don’t like to leave a negative review but I was just so let down by this foundation! 😭😩
Florence E.
Addison, TX
UPDATE: I was contacted by BareMinerals and they offered to replace my foundation. I was very impressed with the customer service. I received the new foundation and it is the EXACT color of my skin. It goes on sooo smooth and stays put all day long. I am shocked how much I love this foundation. I will definitely purchase for myself when I run out.

I was so excited to receive this because I love the concept of this being custom made just for you. The app was fairly easy to use and it took me about 5 minutes to complete. Right when I received this I knew the color was WAY too dark, but I tried it anyways because I thought maybe it wouldn't be as dark once I blended it. I was very wrong, this shade was 20 shades too dark for me. I am very fair skinned so I have no idea ho this is the color that was picked for me. I was very disappointed and wasn't able to use this again.
Renae V.
First of all, I think the formula is good. It applies nicely and stays on. It's a nice medium to full coverage foundation. Second, the app is a little hard to use. I received a completely wrong shade the first time because the scans didn't go through properly. Customer service was great though and sent me a new foundation that better matches my skin. I think it's a lot of money to just get the perfect shade of foundation and I wish we could customize the formula to better fit more skin types.
Lexi A.
Lingle , WY
This is a pretty decent foundation. The color matches me PERFECTLY. I have an oilier complexion, and this does tend to get a little greasy in my t zone through out the day, but it touches up nicely. It’s about a medium coverage foundation but it is sort of build able, so you can cover a little more. I definitely recommend using a setting powder with this though, otherwise it will crease!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.