BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
The bareMinerals Made-2-Fit app and custom foundation are incredible. Until I had received this product, I only thought my foundation matched my skin. I was so wrong! The foundation is truly a "perfect match." I LOVE having my name on the bottle, it's a cherished, special touch. I've never found anything with my name on it, "Marcie" just isn't common. Thank you so very much, Influenster and bareMinerals, for letting me be a part of this. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Christine Q.
Ewa Beach, HI
I wanted to love this product but the color never got matched even close to my skin. 1st bottle was too dark 2nd bottle too light. I am satisfied because it can mix the two but it’s just a pain. The coverage is a medium coverage which I gravitate towards most times. It feels airy on the skin. #bareminerals #influenster
Alma G.
Shakopee , MN
I was do bummed when I finally tried this foundation on. I had been so excited yo receive it but when It arrived it was like 5 too dark! The formula felt amazing I didn’t get yo wear it all day of course but just applying it and seeing the coverage it gave me was amazing! Medium to full coverage super easy to build up!
Priscilla F.
I had been looking for the perfect foundation for a long time & thanks to Influenster I found my perfect match! I used the Made2Fit app to find my shade. It feels light weight & coverage is great! Most importantly IT IS MY EXACT SHADE! I love it & would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Alisha P.
I obviously wanted to love this product, but it some how came in a shade that is much to dark for my skin. I opted out of shipping it back to get rematched because I do think it could work in the summer months for me, however I was not as impressed with the color matching as others. I think the product itself is nice, the coverage is pretty decent, not as great as some but definitely buildable. I also appreciate the minimal oil my skin produced while wearing it. I have acne-prone oily skin, and from the few days I tested it out, I think it will be a great summer product, but I just couldn't get past the fact that it came so many shades darker.
Holly S.
What can I say about this foundation. At first when I received my foundation I thought it was too dark for me. But after trying it on my face it works wonderfully. It goes on easy and is very soft. You do not need a lot to cover your face so a little goes a long way. With the app it worked well but my phone kept getting hot while using the app so I had to do it multiple times.But it was fun to use and I loved that the bottle comes with your name on it too!! I loved that I received a bottle for free for testing purposes from Influenster!!
Katey T.
Dayton , OH
I’m amazed at how well this matches my skin tone! I was defiantly skeptical about tapping an app to my face to get the perfect match of foundation. But it worked!! And I’m not going to lie, it’s awesome to have a bottle of foundation with your name on it!! This will defiantly be my new go to summer foundation when I like to have a lighter sheer coverage. It applied nicely stippled with a brush, it took about a pump and a half for good coverage. I would recommend this foundation for anyone looking for light to medium coverage.
naf C.
Got this for free from Influenster. It's such an easy application. I love the creamy texture. The smell is slightly strong but I don't mind it. It looks really natural on me. The color was a perfect match too. It's slightly expensive though but it's worth it. You don't need to use too much of it to see a difference. I'd recommend it.
Kelley W.
Savannah, GA
My color didn’t match me 100% but I was able to still make it work. I love how lightweight it is, but it’s more of a medium coverage where as I am a full coverage kind of gal. It’s buildable but it starts getting cakey. I also found that applying with a brush worked better for me to achieve a more coverage look where as i normally use a beauty blender. So if you like lightweight and medium coverage this Is the foundation for you. I loved making it. I love that it has my name on it and I will definitely continue to try it out.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
The experience with using the BareMinerals Made-2-Fit was a bit challenging to be honest. I loved the idea of using a mobile device to get an accurate skin tone to order foundation but it didn’t quite work out. I’m sure that with more work this app will and can be great. The foundation I got is a little light for my skin tone, but it wasn’t a total bust! I just use it to brighten my skin or to highlight some features of my face on top of my #1 foundation (I won’t disclose because this post is about BareMinerals). Great concept, it just needs more work.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.