BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Haley  W.
I would be able to give this makeup a higher review if I had ever gotten it. The app is horrible and I did it 3 different times, with one of those times causing bareMinerals to send me makeup that was completely the wrong shade for my face (I am Caucasian and this makeup was better suited for an African American woman). The second time I tried they emailed me and told me they couldn’t make the makeup from my scan. I’m waiting to hear back about the third scan. Disappointed is an understatement.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I am super picky about foundation but I was highly impressed with this product. I used BareMinerals for years but then I decided I needed a fuller coverage so I stopped using it because at the time they did not have a liquid. They only had powder which did not provide a full coverage. I was ecstatic when I found out they had a liquid and even more ecstatic when I found out you could get a custom shade through the app. I was color matched almost perfectly. I will definitely be buying this again!
Karen S.
 I was matched perfectly through the bareMinerals Made2Fit app. I used an iPhone 7 Plus with good lighting. The process was very easy and the instructions were very clear. The delivery process was very fast. The foundation goes on very natural, almost like if you're not wearing any. It is buildable, which I loved because I have acne scars. One of my favorite things about it is that it's personalized with my name, and that is something I've never seen in foundations. . Because I had a positive experience with the foundation and the app, I will probably reorder. I received this foundation from Influenster for testing purposes.
Amy M.
Virginia Bch, VA
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation has been quite the trying VoxBox! When I downloaded the app to start the process, it was awesome! Worked great the first time, not a single problem. However, when we received the code to order our foundation for free, they had done an update. Apparently it wasn’t working on the iPhone iOS (I tried 2 different 8 Plus phones and a 8). It was incredibly frustrating! I used my husbands Samsung Galaxy 6 and it finally worked. Received my foundation today and it is Donald Trump orange!!!! 🍊 🍊!! I have contacted the customer service twice, the first time took a week to get a response, so we will see how it goes with the exchange and if they let me try again to get a bottle I can actually use. I tested the foundation, and have to say it seemed really nice (color aside!!). It had good coverage, sheer to medium with build. It looked like dewy healthy skin with a bit of a matte finish. Really hope they will give me another chance!
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
I was super excited to try out this custom fit foundation. My first bottle was a little too dark so I redid the color matching and after adjusting my lighting the second bottle was perfect. I like that this isn’t full coverage and I like the natural finish it has. This wears nicely on my skin all day and doesn’t look thick or cakey. I will continue to use this in my daily makeup routine and will probably repurchase when finished. Highly recommend if you have trouble color matching and was super impressed with the customer service as well.
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
I liked this product as much as I like any other bareminerals foundation, which is a lot! However, the downside of the color match with the phone camera is that my color is a little too dark for me. Maybe come summertime I will be able to wear it. I would recommend this if you get the right color for yourself! It feels as light as other bareMinerals liquid foundation and has good coverage.
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
I was skeptical at first I mean how can I get a correct color from an app? So after I did the what I was told to do to produce my color, I was shown a bottle. Now from the looks of it, it could of been spot on my color but I would not know this until I tried it. Well low and behold it arrived and it matched PERFECTLY! In love with my foundation! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Kristin D.
Owings Mills , MD
Got this foundation made specifically for my skin tone. What’s so special about it? I used their app BareMinerals Made-2-Fit to find my perfect match. I didn’t believe it would match but the actual result matches my skin PERFECTLY. Oh, and of course, the bottle says my name! Recommend it 100%. It is the perfect color with a consistency that gives your skin a beautiful dewy and natural look. I received this product complimentary. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
TheHowardFamily Y.
I wanted to really like this foundation but it’s a big NO for me. I will start with the Pros it did not get oily/greasy after seven hours of wear & the bottle is cute with the frosted glass, has a pump and a spatula for application & of course having your name on it is a special touch as to why I gave it two stars. Cons: color match was completely off, very dark & very red. Not my shade at all. Highlighting and contouring made it look terrible on my face. It’s very thin so it’s good for people that like sheer coverage and actually get a proper color match. It did start to itch my face in between my brows and around my nose it started to feel like I had on a mask...ugggh. While I do appreciate the product being “customized” and sent to me it was way off and not at all what I was expecting...big disappointment...very dissatisfied & I would not recommend purchasing it especially for the price point there are other foundation that meets the mark and this foundation is not one of them.
Ashley M.
In order to get this product, you download the app and scan your skin with your phone 5 times. This process took me quite a while because my phone wasn’t scanning correctly. Not sure if that was my phones fault or the app itself. When I got the product, it’s tanner than I would like it to be, but will probably work well in the summer. It’s a very good consistency and lasts a long time. It covers well and makes your skin look very clean. Very good product when the color is made just right!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.