BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
I love having the customizable option for this foundation. It is pretty easy to apply and I used a sponge applicator. Having your own name on the bottle is pretty cool. This has a light to medium coverage, but the coverage is buildable. I would wear this for a natural or “no makeup” look. It matched my skin fairly well. The process of using the bareMinerals app to scan your face was a bit hard to figure out it first, it takes a few tries, but once you try it a few times you can get your shade quickly.
Jenn K.
Knoxville, TN
Overall, I absolutely love this foundation! I have combination skin, and the formula was gorgeous on my skin. It blended super easily and left my skin feeling hydrated yet set all day. My only complaint is with the shade, unfortunately! I am extremely pale with freckles, and it almost seems that the app color matched to my freckles instead of my skin so it is a few shades too dark for my skin tone. :-( However, as long as I mix it with a pinch of whiter foundation, it is perfect!!! Other than the shade, this foundation is incredible!
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
I am obsessed with this product. It has a light natural coverage but it does it’s job. I was a little taken back at first by the app because it looked like the color was going to be super pink! I was nervous, not going to lie. I got my foundation like 3 days later!! I opened it and to my surprise it was the perfect match for my neck. I often go too dark because I like to look tan, but this is the perfect shade. I apply a little bronzer and blush and it’s perfect. The price is a little much at $50 a pop, but if you take into consideration how many foundations you buy before you find the perfect one, it’s not that bad. The wear of the foundation is long lasting and very pretty. I love how my name is on the bottle, too. I highly recommend this product. Thank you Influenster for allowing me to try this for free.
Jenn F.
Bremerton, WA
How many times have we all been excited about a new foundation then immediately feel dread set in when we have to find a shade match?! Well I was SO excited to hear that BareMinerals came out with a shade match app that custom matches foundation to our unique shade. The app is easy to use, the matching is well guided and fast. The bottle is heavy and feels luxurious. Added bonus that it has my name on it and comes with a pump. The finish looks satin matte on me and wears about 6-8 hours. It's the best shade match I've ever had from a foundation. Definitely has become one of my most reached for foundations. The only con is the price, however for the added service of custom matching and the high end packaging I'm willing to over look that!!! Definitely a must try!
Pineapple S.
Garden Grove, CA
love this product! The bareMinerals Made-2-Fit app was so easy and also very cool to use! All I had to do was download the app, follow the simple instructions of scanning my face a few times with my camera phone and submit! Less than a week later, a customized bottle with my name is delivered to my home! I was actually surprised by how nicely it was packaged. The customized shade according to the scanning I did on my camera phone was impressive! It actually matched my skin color quite perfectly. I use a beauty blender to apply all over my skin and it blends a lot better than some drug store foundations that I've been using. I highly recommend this product even though I got it for free and it is more expensive than what I'm used to, I would purchase this when I run out. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Chaylynn S.
East Taunton, MA
Honestly I was kinda skeptical about the whole app matching your skin and such but it works so good I had gotten my shade perfectly I searched it on my hand when I first got it probably like 3 days ago on my hand it looked different obviously it looked watery and to my experience water and oily skin don't work well at all but today feb.9 2018 I used it and usually with foundations I can feel it slipping around my face I did my usual face routine powder bronzer everything and it worked so well I wasn't shiny I have it on for about 5 hours and usually I'll see shine or my nose will get itchy because the foundation is sliding and nothing like that happened it was honestly amazing it works well with other products it honestly looks like a second skin the coverage was medium I used a flat Kabuki brush to distribute it and blend it in and I went over it with a sponge and it was so FLAWLESS I love this foundation and I haven't loved a foundation in a very long time thankyou bareminerals and influenster ❤
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Wow! Just wow!!

I'm so glad i got this. It came in time as I was running on low on my other product. This is a perfect match to my skin tone. I was really impressed in how perfect the app made the combination. Now I tested out my first morning shift at work. It was easy to apply with my bhcosmetics brush , it was also very light weighted , not super creamy or overly thick. I don't feel like it's made for a full coverage look but it works wonderfully for a quick and a relax look for work. Great job bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Samantha R.
Baileyville, ME
I honestly don’t know where to begin.. this was horrible! Possibly one of the worst foundations I’ve ever tried. First off, the color was so wrong. It seemed right on the app but was entirely too orange in person. The formula was very oily, so it applies extremely sheer and covered nothing. I applied several coats and it still didn’t look like anything except an orange mess on my face. It never dries down at all either so it gets on everything! Don’t waste your money. Pictured is the shade I was sent compared to my skin color.
Jessica J.
Bethlehem, PA
I was very skeptical of what shade I was going to receive in the mail because when I was scanning my face on the app, it seemed to be picking up darker skin tones than what my face actually was. But I received the foundation in the mail in just 2 weeks and it was a perfect fit. The bottle feels very expensive and heavy, which is awesome. I love how it says my name. It leaves a cute little personalized touch to it. I usually apply my foundation with a beauty blender, but I used a foundation brush for this and it worked very well. It seems to be a lighter coverage than what I’m used to, but that’s okay because my skin is pretty clear right now so I don’t need that much coverage. The shade matched my skin perfectly. I’m used to using just a slightly darker shade though just because I’m used to being tan in the summer and I feel like my face is very pale. But once I put on some bronzer it looks fine. I love this foundation and the natural look it gives. I’ll definitely purchase this in the future.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
I wanted to love this product, but I ran into some bumps in the road. First, I used the app as instructed, but then I was sent a foundation that was WAY to dark for me. Luckily, BareMinerals was kind enough to offer me a replacement free of charge. I then repeated the app matching process, and I was once again sent a shade that was too dark for me. Fortunately, this shade was light enough for me to use a white mixer in to match me. I mean, the idea is to get you perfect foundation though, right? So that part of the process was a big fail for me. The foundation itself is beautiful if you are looking for a light coverage, natural look. I am more of a full coverage girl most days, but like this for my “No makeup, makeup days.” One last thing to mention, this product is dewy, so if you are an oily girl me, make sure you use that setting powder!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.