BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Ariel H.
Walnut Creek, CA
Used the app to find my shade and I thought that was a really cool feature. I don’t see any other brands that have an app for shade matching. As a makeup artist I was a little hesitant that it would find the right color for me. With that being said, I got my package with the Made2Fit Foundation and the first thing I noticed what that the color was way off. It was way too dark and didn’t have enough yellow undertones for me. The formula felt nice and it had a nice finish to it. The color was so off I couldn’t wear it all day. I think it was a nice try for bare minerals to stand out and try something new , but I feel like it isn’t accurate with the app. On a positive note, I love the packaging and think the detail with the name on the bottle is great! If they just made a collection of different shades I would give this Foundation a try. I still love the brand and their products and will continue to use them .
Sara T.
Dumfries, VA
BareMinerals has always been a favorite makeup brand of mine.  Their mineral powder foundation was big in my late teens, early 20's and I loved it for the light coverage, without feeling cakey.  I've always said to myself, when my girls get to the age where they want to wear makeup, BareMinerals powder foundation is where they will start because I know it's ok for their skin.  I've tried a few of their other liquid makeup--one I didn't like and the other one is a great tinted moisturizer that I love using during the summer.  With that in mind I was so excited to get to try their new Made2Fit foundation a try for free!  I used it today for the first time today and I think it'll take a few more times wearing this foundation to really form an opinion on how I like it.  I think the color matching it pretty good...maybe a bit to dark/orange for my skin tone, but I think for the summer time when I'm a little darker, it will be perfect.  I usually wear Revlon Colorstay for oily/combo skin and that tends to go on a bit matte for me and I can say that the BareMinerals Made2Fit foundatoin is much more dewey.  That being said, I'm not sure how long coverage will last.  It's a thick formula and I needed two pumps to cover my entire face, where as with my Colorstay, I just need one pump.  I'd say it's sheer to medium coverage.  I will say that the app for matching your skin color is pretty neat.  It'll be interesting to see if other makeup brands start using this technology as well, even if it's just to match you to already existing shades.  I'm not sure that I would pay $49 for this again or not, time will tell.  Glad I got it for free to give it a try!
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
When I first got the app for this product, I was skeptical. I really did not know if my iPhone camera was able to capture the true color of my skin and create the perfect foundation match for me. However when I received the foundation in the mail, all of my worries were gone. It literally was the perfect match! It is such a light foundation and does not feel cakey in any sort of way. It is a light to medium coverage that you can build up, but is definitely not a foundation to grab if you are looking for a full coverage look. It also has a natural dewy finish more than a matte finish. The product is great and blending out and looking natural. The cutest detailing comes on the bottle as well. It says it is made for .. (insert your name) and has the date that you color matched yourself. I think that is also an important detail because if you keep the app, it saves your color match data. So in the winter you might be one shade and the summer be a darker on, but you already have them saved and preloaded ready to add to your cart! Packaging is just as important as the product itself. I would definitely repurchase. I did receive this product for free for reviewing purposes. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
I love the foundation itself--creamy, lightweight and matte finish with medium coverage. Feels great on my face (even in sunny, hot weather) and comes off easily at the end of the day. It blends well with both a brush and a sponge and I LOVE that it's cruelty free! The Made 2 Fit app is pretty cool: just follow the instructions and take a few close up photos to get a custom match sent straight to your door. Mine personally was about a 'season' off in shade--it will be perfect once I get a little sun come Spring. But for my lighter, winter complexion it isn't an exact match. However, I can honestly say I love the formula and the idea of a custom, made for me shade. I think my advice would be to make sure you are in a well lit room when you take the photos on the app (or try to have as much natural light as possible around you). I think lighting is very important for the custom shade to be 100%.
Patricia D.
I wore this foundation for about two weeks before writing this review. To be matched I had to download the BareMinerals Made2Fit app. The app was simple and easy to use as well as the checkout process. I love the packaging of the foundation, its a thick glass bottle and has my name on it. I think this is very unique and honestly love this idea/customization. The bottle is a bit heavy, sleek and luxurious looking/feeling. The product itself isn't too light (liquidy) or thick, the formula is just right (for me.) It is not full coverage, personally I love full coverage because I have redness and some moles here and there on my face; this formula is more of a medium coverage. I would highly recommend to not apply more than you need because it does look a bit caky and makes you look kind of orangy.
*I received this product from influenster for testing purposes in exchange for my honest review.
Toni J.
So I was very excited to use this. It always seems like a hassle when your trying to find your perfect shade. With the made 2 for app it seemed like a breeze. The steps were easy to follow and it was fast. I didn’t have to wait too long for the product to arrive. The packaging was lovely, I particularly like the frosted look of the bottle and the fact my name was on it. I did a couple of swatches and that’s when I found out the foundation was too light for me. It completely washed my face out and didn’t match my neck or even my face. My face is a little bit lighter than my neck. The consistency didn’t seem thick or too thin and the coverage seemed medium. Once on it looked very dewy, by the end of the day it became splotchy and greasy on me. I am glad I got to try it but it didn’t really work for me so far but I will try and mix a darker foundation and change up my primers and see how it works.
Mariah G.
I was really hoping that I didn’t love this foundation because it is on the expensive side for what you are getting compared to just going to the store and buying one you can pick out. However I really like this foundation! The shade was actually a really good match! I was very nervous about that. It is a more dewy finish which I like but I know some people wouldn’t and there wasn’t a matte option. It is a foundation that I need to set because it feels tacky and doesn’t fully dry down which makes it hard to blend products on top but as long as I set it it’s great! It’s about medium coverage and kinda buildable but no where near full coverage. I would call it a natural foundation that looks like my skin and blends easily, which is exactly what I look for! I use a beauty sponge to apply. Overall I really like this foundation and will probably repurchase when I run out unless I find something comparable at a cheaper price
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love how i can have my name on my own bottle of foundation as well as have the option to choose a nickname or my real name on the bottle and the date. However, using the app was quite tedious. I made sure to follow the directions and even then I had to scan 30 plus times to get a somewhat matching color. The formula is creamy and goes on okay. I feel like it could be more buildable as I couldn't build up the foundation without looking cakey. I thought this foundation was mediocre compared to my regular foundation because even after scanning 30 plus times, it still did not match my skintone or undertones. I recieved this complimentary for testing purposes and all opinions are my own. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
I just received my bareminerals made to fit foundation today, One thing I will say is I'm very disappointed with the delivery and I'm very disappointed with the actual product . The app was super easy to use , it was as simple as calibrating your wrist,forehead,cheeks and jawline also having inside lighting . I did all those easy task and managed to receive a foundation 3 shades darker . But on the app I saw a picture of what I was suppose to get and it looked light in color but in person it was different. I just wish they put a name to the shades like ivory dark coco espresso etc . The only reason I put 4 starts is cause it was a free product to test out and give my honest opinion the next reason is because the app was extremely easy to , I called customer service number and they were so kind and nice to me they even took their time to help me with some questions and even gave me another bottle for free . Overall I would've given bareminerals 5 stars if the calibrating foundation match was successful . So only because of the product being 3 shades darker I give it 4 stars 'cause the app still needs work done . Now the next foundation is on its way . I will return back and update if the color is perfect for me.. crossing my fingers 🤞update: I received the second foundation 9 days later and got the exact same color .. the difference from my second one is that the glass is lighter making it look like the color was a little lighter but when I swatch it I got the exact same color :( not satisfied with the app and the calibrating process needs more work .
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
My @bareminerals #made2fit #liquidfoundation #voxbox from @influenster finally arrived and I’m so excited!!! .
The app is free to download and the custom foundation costs $49 for a beautiful 1 fl oz (30ml) bottle with free shipping. The bottle comes engraved with your name on it too for an extra personal touch. It definitely revolutionizes the way we shop for foundation and takes the guess work out of it, which normally can be daunting. .
After taking a series of pictures of your face, they custom blend a foundation shade to match your skin tone. It was kind of silly looking because you have to literally tap your phone against your forehead and cheeks and hope for the best. I was a little scared and nervous of the results since you really don’t know what are are getting before hand , but i’m really happy with my shade! It’s almost a perfect match! They do offer a 30 day match guarantee so if it didn’t come out right you can always exchange.
After wearing it a couple times, I can say that it is sheer-light coverage that is slightly girly buildable (but not as buildable as other foundations I’ve been using like the Ordinary serum foundation). I think I will use this more as a daily tinted moisturizer type foundation for natural,YBB (You But Better) makeup. I had some redness on my cheeks and it took me a few tries to even it out. I did settle into dry spots/lines ... but I didn’t expect much since my skin was extremely dry when I tested the foundation. I used setting spray before and after application to make sure that my skin was hydrated and that the foundation was set properly. It feels nice and light like you aren’t wearing any makeup. So far so good! . . *I received this product #complimentary from #Influenster and all opinions are my own. *
#Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.