BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I have been fairly happy with this product. My only complaint was that it's a tad dark for my skin now. But by mixing it with another it works. And it will be perfect come summer!!! I do love how customizable it is! I love the your name comes right on it. Sort of a fun thing. It has great coverage and a little bit goes a long ways. I got it complimentary from @influenster and I am so happy with it!!
Flore-Yanha T.
Pro-sensitive skin has always been the number one thing I look for in beauty products. As nothing seemed to work for me, one day, regardless of the warnings I got from everyone, I decided to give Nars sheer foundation a try. Let's just say that my skin is finally getting back to normal now... I was on the lookout for a new foundation that could accentuate that glow (I didn't want to go back to MAC) until I was recently approached by @bareminerals for an amazing opportunity! Not only did we create from scratch my very own shade, but the ingredients used are sensitive skin friendly. Thank you @bareminerals for my personalized foundation #Obsessed
Liz M.
I absolutely LOVE this customized foundation. It’s full coverage, light, & creamy. It is an exact match to my skin tone and it only took 5 minutes to find my shade. The app is so easy to use and when the bottle arrived with my name on it I got so excited! I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Laurene Q.
I was so excited to receive my bareminerals custom fit foundation. I absolutely love the packaging that is personalized with your name on it. I thought the app was very user friendly and it did a great job at matching my skin tone. I do wish it was less drying— I began to add drops of facial oil to the foundation since I have very dry skin. I also do wish it did contain some sort of SPF. Overall, I do love this product and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a personalized foundation to match their skin tone perfectly!
Kristie H.
I had really high expectations for this foundation being that the brand is held in such high regard and that the product is about $48 which makes sense since it is personalized. The app was easy to use and the color match in the app seemed to be my color. However, the foundation was 2 shades too dark and it looked yellow on my skin. I liked how easy it was to blend but I didn't like the finish. I was expecting the product to be a full coverage but it was a medium coverage. I would not recommend this product. It would probably be better if you had your foundation matched in a store. Overall, the concept was cool and the packaging was simple and elegant looking.
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
This is a really good foundation if you like the light to medium coverage. It is buildable but even after building it I personally still don’t think it reached a very full coverage foundation. I have normal to dry skin and it did leave my face feeling and looking great afterwards. It is smooth and easy to apply. I used a beauty blender and a brush and loved both results. My favorite part is that it doesn’t have no chemical or toxic smell. I give it 5 stars because it does do what it says. It was made 2 fit for my skin and matches very well. I was honestly surprised. However, do I think it’s worth $49? No. I personally would not purchase this on my own after using this. It’s not something that I fell in love with. However, on these upcoming hot summer days this would be perfect to use.
Sassha C.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. And while I did have my doubts after gettin colored matched on the app I am absolutely 100% in love with the color of the foundation and how well it matches my actual skin color. I love how it doesn’t add an overly tan tone to my skin and how light it feels once it’s been applied. I will most definitely purchase this product again.
Mary E.
Greensboro, NC
I really wanted to like this foundation, but I feel like you have to have really nice skin to begin with. The color matching is spot on- the app really is fantastic- and the coverage is sheer-medium as advertised. My boyfriend has fantastic normal skin and this foundation looked great on him (we have very similar skin tones), but I have combo skin that leans towards dry and it just didn't look very good on me. I applied with a damp beautyblender after moisturizing, as is my usual technique for liquid foundations, and it felt like it emphasized all of my dry patches, despite being a dewy finish foundation. If your skin is normal and not too dry or too oily and you just want something that matches your skin tone and evens out your complexion, this foundation will meet those needs.
Lilly N.
Unfortunately the color didn’t work out for me. It was way too dark and orange. The customer service is amazing. I told them that the color didn’t match and the gave me a new code to try again. When I did they wrote to me and said the scan wasn’t good and that I should try again. I think it’s great that they are trying hard to make it a better experience when your color didn’t match.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
This is such a good match for me. I did this is kitchen lighting that’s not the best and I still got an awesome shade sent to me, which I’m really happy about. The foundation is light and comfy, it could be built up to medium coverage, but I wouldn’t say you could get full coverage out of this. I did feel like after a little while it hung on my dry patches and nose blackheads, but that’s so common for me that I would discredit the foundation. I LOVE the bottle, it’s beautiful, frosted glass and has an awesome pump.

The ONLY thing is that my face gets a little itchy when I use this. It’s not that uncomfortable to me, but I’ve tried this a few times and I’m still getting a tiny bit of itching. It goes away after a couple minutes, does anyone else get this? I’m usually not very sensitive to anything.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.