BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Virginia N.
I love this foundation. It matched my skin tone perfectly! It is very buildable so I can use it with one layer, which would be similar to a BB cream or I can put on multiple layers to get a full coverage effect! I’d suggest either wearing bronzer or a tan while using the app if you want a perfect or darker shade!
Becca S.
Love the fact that the app is super simple to use, it guides you throughout the whole process which is fab ! The concept is brilliant being able to get a customized foundation to match your skin from the comfort of your home it’s amazing !
I Watched the tutorial first and the calibration was super easy and fast, it seems like I got the right shade, I would love to try out the foundation to see how it actually turn out. I find this app super convenient since finding the right foundation shade is always a struggle ! I’ll update as soon as I get the chance to try the foundation out! Def ! Recommend to try out this app, it’s fun, super easy to use and helpful! You’ll love it!
I am creating this post as part of a contest.
Emily C.
Annandale, VA
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation Has the perfect amount of coverage for me, light and lightweight on the skin. Haven’t put it to the test of longevity, but we will see. Matches perfectly with my skin, as it should because I took pictures of my skin to get the perfect match. If I run out of this, I would definitely repurchase because this foundation is truly unique and I’ve never found one that I’ve enjoyed more!
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Well first off I will say that the concept of using an app to perfectly match your foundation is really awesome. I struggled a bit the first time I used the app but I tried it a second time and the process was a bit easier.
My foundation is in fact a perfect match for my skin although I wish it had SPF protection AND I wish the coverage was a bit stronger. I'm not sure I would pay as much as they want for this foundation but considering I got my first as a freebie, I am a happy camper. Once I use the free one I received, I will look in to ordering again but will probably skip it unless they start offering it with SPF Protection.
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
BareMinerals products have always been one of my favorites! The new made 2 fit technology i was able to try compliments of influenster and bareminerals is a creamy, blendable formula that is suitable for most skin types! It is a smooth formula with good stuff for your skin! It is easy to apply and doesnt leave lines.

About the Match: the formula is prob a shade darker than my natural shade, however would be a perfect fit for this summer! For now I am currently blending with a lighter color to fit my shade for the season!

The packaging: is very nice! I love the frosted glass bottle and gold lid. My favorite thing is that it actually says "Made for: ERICA"
Kate F.
Newnan, GA
It’s a great concept and I was really looking forward to trying this but unfortunately it didn’t get my perfect match. The app didn’t cooperate very well for me and the final time I did it the color looked very dark. Then when I went to check out it wouldn’t let me apply the code. So there was a lot of bugs encountered and that may be why I didn’t get my perfect match. Other than the color it did go on smooth and doesn’t feel like I have makeup on. It has a shiny type of finish which I really liked. I’m just so sad that the color was too dark! :(
Shelby R.
I was so excited to receive a foundation that was custom made for my skin tone, however, this foundation did not work out for me... It was very thick and sunscreen/lotiony in texture ans blended out to very light coverage. The color didn't end up matching me, it was way too pale and gray-tones. I had to either mix it with a darker foundation and/or load up on bronzer when I used it. The only pluses to me were the amazing packaging (love the fact it had my name on it), and even though it applies thick it feels lightweight on the skin once blended out. Overall though, this foundation was just a flop for me. I really wanted to love it too! :(
Danielle B.
Bristol, RI
First of all, the MADE-2-FIT app is pretty good, but it could be improved. I felt like I had to repeat steps over and over before it would move to the next step. Once I received my custom foundation, I was impressed with the packaging and loved that it has my name on the bottle. I could tell immediately the shade was about 3-5 shades too dark for me, so I contacted customer service to see if I could do a new scan and reorder. I thought maybe because I do tend to have some redness on my face that it could’ve been the cause of this, so with the new scan, I mostly scanned areas of my neck. I was still skeptical, but when my new foundation came in, I was blown away by how perfect the match was! This never happens because I have super fair skin and I can never find a foundation with the right undertones. It blends perfectly into my skin and because of that, my face looks flawless and natural! To me it is more of a light/medium coverage which I like because I usually use a more full coverage foundation that often feels a bit heavy. This foundation will be perfect for summer when I need less coverage and I definitely see myself reordering! Very impressed!
Jennifer L.
Somerville, MA
My first order had the foundation color super off - it was too orange to use. However, bareminerals customer service was great and helped me get a new order going. It's super important to follow the directions exactly & lighting is a huge factor. I just did my second order and I'm excited to see the results
Vera F.
I will be not purchasing this product again . I live the fact that you can customize the shade using technology but I don’t know where it went wrong because the shade I got is dark and orange . I can’t even contour with it because doesn’t have enough color to it . I searched it on my hand and I love the texture, very light and buildable coverage . Gives a demi matte finish and seems long wear . If you can get the shade right you are lucky. Would I recommend it? I don’t think so since you have to scan every time you order a bottle, you have to wait to get it by fedex ( my package came delayed because they couldn’t find it ) , you might not get it right .
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???