BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Devyn P.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this foundation for a week during work. Here’s what I found: LIGHT coverage. If you are looking to cover blemishes and redness, this is not for you. I have oily skin. This foundation did not work well for me- I felt even more oily than usual, and if I touched my face with my hand, it would leave a mark where the foundation got wiped off. POSITIVES: Blends well, matches my skin perfectly.
Nancy C.
Fisherville, KY
I like this foundation. It is a great foundation for day to day life. It is very lightweight and I love that about it. I would say it gives me light to medium coverage. It makes my skin very dewy and I love that. If you like matte foundations or full coverage foundations then this is not the one for you. I like it and if I ran out I definitely will consider purchasing it.
Edmarie S.
Deltona, FL
Ok, I was excited To try this foundation for the very first time, First the app was extremely easy to follow, I try it on my Android and the app was struggling, I did the scan on an IPhone and it seems to go well, but when I received the foundation it does not match my skin tone it was dark. I emailed them (bareminerals) they give me another code so I can try it again, so I did all again and the foundation arrived, for my surprise it was very dark again. So the app is not working properly and It's very disappointed because I have two foundation that I am not going to use, and love the formula because it's very lightweight perfect for everyday, but two times and it doesn't Match my tone is frustrating.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
I had really high hopes for this foundation. The packaging was adorable and so elegant looking! However, the foundation smells of paint, it was the wrong shade and it doesn't have enough coverage for my liking. I prefer a full coverage foundation and this is not at all full coverage. I received this in my voxbox in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
I absolutely love this foundation. It matched my skin tone brilliantly and really made my skin glow. The application was flawless and went on smoothly. The coverage is medium to full but it is buildable. It didn't move alot and stayed put all day. I would definitely purchase this foundation again. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Sally B.
This foundation really was a perfect match and the fact that I just had to download an app and follow a couple of prompts is amazing. The foundation is also great quality, I have normal to dry skin and it blends so well while lasting all day or night without leading to oiliness in my T-Zone (usual problem for me). I’d definitely recommend giving this a try.
Kaitlyn M.
Midlothian, VA
This has been the silkiest foundation I have ever put on my face. For someone who never wears make up this is perfect cause it feels like you aren’t wearing a single ounce of make up. I would 100% recommend this to someone who has dry skin, as my skin gets super dry in the winter and this didn’t affect my acne or flaking any more than normal.
Celia B.
MORNING VIEW, KY
I was so excited for this foundation! I seem to have trouble finding the foundation that matches my skin best, so this seemed like a breath of fresh air. I also had heard wonderful things about bareMinerals from my mom. This foundation feels so oily. I am currently wearing it, and I want to wipe my face off because it feels gross. It also requires a ton of foundation to work well, and even then my brush leaves lines on my face(this doesn't happen with other liquid foundations). I put powder foundation on top of this stuff because it's so shiny and oily. It honestly is almost like a chore to get me to wear this foundation. If you've got any oil on your skin, this is NOT the foundation for you.
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this! Thank you so much for letting me try it. I was so nervous that I messed up the scan and that it s wouldn't fit my skin color. When I first got the bottle in the mail I was thinking the color thru the bottle would be too dark. After trying it on I was so excited to see if matched me perfectly! Even if the shade doesn't come correct you can get it corrected with their return policy! This didn't oxidize to another color at all. Wasn't too heavy and had great coverage.
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
I initially tried the BareMinerals made 2 fit as part of an Influenster contest, but ended up loving it and so glad I partook. It’s lightweight and lasts my entire work shift (12 hours!) I’ll get a couple more uses before I completely lose my tan and will have to order a new shade. It applies easy with both applicator and hand (I know I know). I always recommended BM to my friends and this is another product and app to add on the list!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.